Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone Snowboard here?

Just curious...I used to go all the time a few years back...I started when I was 10 but I had ACl/MCL surgery a few years back...I used to ride a 141 Nitro....I got a new board for Christmas and the boards have gotten a lot bigger....boots have gotten taller and bindings are higher....I couldn't believe how much has changed in 3 years???

Originally posted by Mystify22

I've never been skiing or snowboarding :cry:

I'm more of a summer baby............my family did the beach thing, no winter extracurricular activities.

Did I fucking ask you? J/k!

I grew up down the shore...and of course the beach is my first love...Surf Club Sundays! Shoulders feel like someone hit me with a baseball bat! So strange right?

Originally posted by njstacked2

Did I fucking ask you? J/k!

I grew up down the shore...and of course the beach is my first love...Surf Club Sundays! Shoulders feel like someone hit me with a baseball bat! So strange right?

lol! No you didn't ask me, I apologize Mr. P!!

:bowdown:

:rolleyes::tongue:

Just curious...I used to go all the time a few years back...I started when I was 10 but I had ACl/MCL surgery a few years back...I used to ride a 141 Nitro....I got a new board for Christmas and the boards have gotten a lot bigger....boots have gotten taller and bindings are higher....I couldn't believe how much has changed in 3 years???

going snowboarding for the first timenext month......not gonna be pretty!!!!.......lets go christopher.......how bout u mastermind a skiing trip this winter......digga on skis flying down a hill trampeling poor hapless kids......priceless!!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

going snowboarding for the first timenext month......not gonna be pretty!!!!.......lets go christopher.......how bout u mastermind a skiing trip this winter......digga on skis flying down a hill trampeling poor hapless kids......priceless!!!!!

Dave....I just bought QQQ Leaps yesterday...I feel the VIX is so low right now...a reversal has not happened yet....I cannot lose? Runny NASDAQ RUN!

Oh yeah....Snowboarding is off the hook! I will set something in motion...all my sketchy gym friends snowboard...so I am kind of pumped I have kids close by to go with....Rod on Ski's? hahahaha

He will try to sniff the snow! All that white powder!

Dave I will look into getting a place for a weekend in Jan/Feb....

What up Stacked...I can't believe you use to ride 141, I use to ride 141 and you are 3 times my size!!! I got all new gear this year as well. Burton 146 Troop, Burton Ruler Step In Boots n' Bindings (strap-ons are for dykes)

I use to ride Switch (is that the same as Duck?) But I think I'm set up as Goofy now. I do my own thing anyhow.

Mystify - you should expand your horizons, MAD HOTTIES on the slopes. Cute little Abercrombie boys you just want you eat up!!!

Originally posted by cynstam21

What up Stacked...I can't believe you use to ride 141, I use to ride 141 and you are 3 times my size!!! I got all new gear this year as well. Burton 146 Troop, Burton Ruler Step In Boots n' Bindings (strap-ons are for dykes)

I use to ride Switch (is that the same as Duck?) But I think I'm set up as Goofy now. I do my own thing anyhow.

Mystify - you should expand your horizons, MAD HOTTIES on the slopes. Cute little Abercrombie boys you just want you eat up!!!

Yes it is the same as switch...

141 Nitro it was my favorite board...until I went off a Gap @ Mt. Snow....and landed Flat...my bindings popped off my board and I ruined the board....Then I got a Burton Terji ....decent board....not symetrical enough for me though...My New K2 Zepplin is off the hook...I cannot wait to ride it this weekend.

I cannot wait to ride it this weekend.

I went riding this past Saturday and it was perfect; warm and sunny, everyone was in t-shirts. I was at Mtn Crack, where you goin? back to Vermont? I am so jealous, I have to fly back to Texas on Sat (company business) :mad:

Originally posted by cynstam21

I went riding this past Saturday and it was perfect; warm and sunny, everyone was in t-shirts. I was at Mtn Crack, where you goin? back to Vermont? I am so jealous, I have to fly back to Texas on Sat (company business) :mad:

I am going to Camelback...I heard Mt. Creek has a decent park....

I am going to Camelback...I heard Mt. Creek has a decent park....

The park is decent, the play music and the kids sit aoround and watch each do tricks. The Asians take their shirts off and think they're at Exit. The pipe isnt open yet, but it is HUGE!!! I would say as big as the one in Stratton (since the same company, Intrawest, owns Mtn Creek)

do you mean on snow?????????????

fuck the damn snow.............snow makes digga miserable??? the only thing i enjoy doing in the snow is trying to piss my name into a snow patch, and attempting to snort a line of snow to help numb the right side of my body!!!!!!!!!! TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!

stacked..............you will be very amused NYE when you see, nick, dave and eric in the same room together!!!!!!!!!!! it is too funny!!!

its like 2 pitbulls running after a little bunny rabbit....................digga just huffs and laughs and eggs them all on