• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by soulpatch

whadjutalkinboutwillis? :rolleyes:

I dunno.........:devil:

Yeah Sean, keep me up to date about going.....

the miami party with colette goes till 6am if that makes the jupiter drive worth it.. plus dj denise of san francisco (www.djdenise.com) and an amazing 2X4 set by KOS (www.djkos.com) and Xavier (www.djxavier.com)

you probably havent heard of them.. but check out their websites.. i didnt know who they were until i saw them live and ill never forget it! they rocked

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by ringmastercrew

the miami party with colette goes till 6am if that makes the jupiter drive worth it.. plus dj denise of san francisco (www.djdenise.com) and an amazing 2X4 set by KOS (www.djkos.com) and Xavier (www.djxavier.com)

you probably havent heard of them.. but check out their websites.. i didnt know who they were until i saw them live and ill never forget it! they rocked

The drive down from Jupiter to miami is not really an issue since I have a few friends that I can always stay with afterward. Its the drive BACK that always concerns me.

The Jan even is definitely something that I am not going to miss.

the venue is the polish american club.. they rent the place out for all sorts of events.. the sound/lighting will be everlast productions, who did either the space stage or the coolworld stage (i cant rememeber for sure now.. dont quote me.. but they did one of them) at ultra.. so it will be the best sound and lighting to ever be in that place.. should be a lot of fun.. and where else will you find me running around in a flying monkey suit? haha

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by justjason

Is the Miami show at an all ages "RAVE" type venue???

Even if it is an all ages event, i've gone to a few of the breaks parties at the PAC and its definitely a young crowd but not bad at all. I always have a great time, people are decent, curteous, and dance their asses off. Just like the D&B parties at I/O.

Originally posted by justjason

is Rick,is

when IS the colette show in Miami?

01/31/03 at the P.A.C. and yes it is an all ages party...if that wasn't already answered previously... I'm too lazy to go back and read the whole thread.