Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar NYC Video CLIP

Originally posted by dkny8

Steve Lawler, Danny Tenaglia, Sander K, Timo Maas all have rocked "Dark Beat" at one point or another. That MUST make it a good track, no? :blown:

This post also inspired me to go back and take a look at the response sheets sent back to Yoshi. Since you're nothing but an internet music geek, let me explain to you what that is. When a track is sent to dj's they are asked to fill out a feedback form which is sent back to the label and artist. Here's two more responses from two more "overrated" dj's.

John Digweed

“Like the Frozen in Time Club Mix and Locked in the Basement mixâ€

Anthony Pappa

“The Frozen in Time Club mix and the Locked in the Basement mix are the ones for meâ€

This shit is a business fucknut. The radio edit for Catch Me is on it's way, and hopefully it will get alot of airplay.... CHACHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Originally posted by DINO nYc

This post also inspired me to go back and take a look at the response sheets sent back to Yoshi. Since you're nothing but an internet music geek, let me explain to you what that is. When a track is sent to dj's they are asked to fill out a feedback form which is sent back to the label and artist. Here's two more responses from two more "overrated" dj's.

John Digweed

“Like the Frozen in Time Club Mix and Locked in the Basement mix”

Anthony Pappa

“The Frozen in Time Club mix and the Locked in the Basement mix are the ones for me”

This shit is a business fucknut. The radio edit for Catch Me is on it's way, and hopefully it will get alot of airplay.... CHACHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!

Dino.. behave.. :nono::laugh:

Originally posted by ny2004

smells like desperation to me, place is open for a few weeks and they allready starting to post video clips.....i guess the bullshit door policy backfired.....

The vid was not shot by the club. If it was, that camera man must have had one too many cups of coffee.

Oh man, cluelessssssssssssssssssssssss.

The vid was not shot by the club. If it was that cameraman must have had one too many cups of coffee.

I agree, this Kid is clueless and Stupid.

Regarding Pre & Opening Nights of Crobar: Thursday, Friday & Saturdays were about 30% to 40% gays & the REST were Str8 & European Model Agencies.

Last 2 weeks were 95% Str8 & Strict Door Policy with Funky and Trendy Looking people. NO big number of Guys were allowed and NON-Trendy Guys.

HOT girls all around the Dance Floor & VIP Section.

Music was banging, vip is banging, GIRLS ARE MODELS.

Happy New Year Everyone.

The vid was not shot by the club. If it was that cameraman must have had one too many cups of coffee.

pppsh dizzino . . .maybe if proper credit was given to where the fucking clip came from it would have made more sense . . .. not like crobar would do something like that.

and catch me . . . played out . . . thats just nonsense.

overrated djs? come to sullivan room january 16th for the chris & kai release party for catch me/suffocation . . . once you get over you terrible taste.

Originally posted by iamsamurai

i still say it's overrated, just cuz brittney makes millions n sells doesn't make the bitch sing better or sound better :tongue:

Just to satisfy my curiosity, what clubs do normally go to??? Oh, and what genre of house do you like most???

Just to satisfy my curiosity, what clubs do normally go to??? Oh, and what genre of house do you like most???

i mostly hit up parties or as ppl like to call em, raves. I hit up Tronic Treatment every monday night.

I enjoy a variety of Techno, Funk House, Soul, Drum n Bass, Breaks.

I avoid clubs now, I don't enjoy being swarmed by muscled guidos n clubby hoes in stilletos. I like to dance, not sway back n forth with the crowd or jump up n down.

for all you haters: regarding crobar-

i was there last nite, and the crowd was great, the guido factor was at an all-time low, tons of VERY hot girls dancing with guys, performing midgets and weirdos, naked people, it was insanity.

and at 3am they dropped "catch me" and it blew the crowd away! in fact, it was one of the most memorable tracks of the night and it totally ripped up the dance floor. having been around the scene for a while, and for those of you who remember the vinyl scene circa '97-'99 the vibe was most reminiscent of that.

iamsamurai: dude, you're lost. notice how this message board is called clubplanet, not raveworld! in fact, if all the people that are on this message board go through your record collection, chances are they'd throw out 95% of your happy hardcore anthems compilations and probably will find your PCP stash. you apparently just don't have a clue. oh yeah, P.L.U.R.