Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ephedra Ban

tunnle

uhm.... its not really about stacker... ephedrine and pseudoephedrine... can be used as precursers to make meth... thats really why they're being banned..... I'm sure that the people who died were taking way to much.... poeple think that its safe to do 5x the dose just cuz its "natural" .......... btw...... this is gonna ruin the OTC decongestant industry... remember those really good vics nasal inhalers you never see anymore???

Originally posted by tunnle

I CAN SEE IT NOW $20 A STACKER IN A YEAR..THEY SAY 155 DEATHS WERE DO TO EPHEDRA WHAT ABOUT 50,000 DUE FROM SMOKING OR 10,000 DUE TO AUTO'S...PER YEAR...IM RUNING TO MY 711 TO STACK UP ON STACKERS.....LOL

Stacker has been ephedra free for months...

The "old formula" is available on ebay for a decent amount of cash.

Ephedra is no good for you.

Originally posted by joeg

Then i guess we shouldn't get the choice to use it or not... infact... lets ban everything not good for you...

I am not pro ephedra but I don't care either way if they ban it. A strong argument can be made for the ban though. I know I will never touch it again.

Originally posted by Legend

Stacker has been ephedra free for months...

The "old formula" is available on ebay for a decent amount of cash.

Stackers have been ephedra free for while now, yes, but you can still get the ones with ephedra at places like GNC..

They're going to be available until all the pre-manufactured ones (meaning before they switched to the non-ephedra manufacturing) are sold. It's not like they threw away the bottles and bottles of already made stackers away once they converted to ephedra free.

So technically, if you really want the ephedra stackers at normal price you should go to the store now and buy them all up because they aren't being made anymore.

Originally posted by Codica3

Stackers have been ephedra free for while now, yes, but you can still get the ones with ephedra at places like GNC..

They're going to be available until all the pre-manufactured ones (meaning before they switched to the non-ephedra manufacturing) are sold. It's not like they threw away the bottles and bottles of already made stackers away once they converted to ephedra free.

I have been to GNCs all over NY and have not seen one bottle of any dietary supplement with ephedra.

update:

Ephedra was banned in NY on June 12, so you will not see dietary substances with Ephedra in stores like GNC, regardless of how much of the ephedra product remained. The formula is all over ebay, however.

In NJ, I've been able to buy stackers with ephedra in plenty of the local stores such as GNC and other deli places. To buy my stackers, with ephedra, I usually go to www.stacker2.com or www.drugstore.com. Both sites have the ephedra and ephedra free versions.

I just ordered about 27 bottles. Can't hurt to stock up....cuz drivin' to Canada would be a bitch. :rolleyes:

Most people who take this shit don't go by the lable instruction at all. The fact is smoking and alcohol kill more people in 1 year than ephedra will in all of our lifetimes. Then again we get tax $$ from those 2 monsters. Its all about $$$ and nothing to do with your safety.