Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Feliz Ano Nuevo!!!!

TO

gossipqueen, 5qtpies, steph74, rdtheshorebus, asuave, binoys, armenio, sexxyme, joeyjuice, tracitee, dramaqueenb, andy77, dibs, xrapturex, kostap, nootsy, ml2k3, danfury, dani672, ninadd, vsoto212, jerryx, whataboutme, djklutch, joegio, dknybabe, carguy19, jerrycxtacy, ou812, bmw4jay, ceeotter, whitecamaro, daitaliangreek, inthemix, ag55, lisatodaro, 3rdflrfactoria, polacogrande, marktooch, mikebugout, christianjay and EVERYONE else who I may have forgotten!!!!!

Be Very Safe!!!! Dont Drive!!! Get DRUNK!!!! and most importantly........GET LAID!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by jarmenio

Same to you, will you be at deko tomorrow night?

No Bro...My moms having a New Years Dinner, but I may stop in after. I will call you for sure, we can meet up for a few MORE drinks!!!

You AMAZE me jarmenio!!!!! You plan on going to sleep between now and tomorrow night??? LOL:laugh:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

TO

gossipqueen, 5qtpies, steph74, rdtheshorebus, asuave, binoys, armenio, sexxyme, joeyjuice, tracitee, dramaqueenb, andy77, dibs, xrapturex, kostap, nootsy, ml2k3, danfury, dani672, ninadd, vsosto212, jerryx, whataboutme, djklutch, joegio, dknybabe, carguy19, jerrycxtacy, ou812, bmw4jay, ceeotter, whitecamaro, daitaliangreek, inthemix, ag55, lisatodaro, 3rdflrfactoria, polacogrande and EVERYONE else who I may have forgotten!!!!!

Be Very Safe!!!! Dont Drive!!! Get DRUNK!!!! and most importantly........GET LAID!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

YOU TOO PAPA, ENJOY AND BE SAFE...YOU GOT MY NUMBER, CALL ME IN ANYTHING,,,I'LL CALL YOU LATER ON TONIGHT

VICTOR SOTO

Originally posted by marcomaxim

No Bro...My moms having a New Years Dinner, but I may stop in after. I will call you for sure, we can meet up for a few MORE drinks!!!

You AMAZE me jarmenio!!!!! You plan on going to sleep between now and tomorrow night??? LOL:laugh:

What is sleep? I wasnt planning on doing that till Sunday

Originally posted by tracitee

Happy New Year to one of the GREATEST People in the entire world!!!!!

I just love reading the message boards,seeing my name with a message that i did not even post!!! Marco, I am going to start calling you Miche--(fill in the blanks) if you continue to post under my name!!!

P.S. i would have posted that anyway, you did not give me a chance.....

happy new year!

Originally posted by tracitee

I just love reading the message boards,seeing my name with a message that i did not even post!!! Marco, I am going to start calling you Miche--(fill in the blanks) if you continue to post under my name!!!

P.S. i would have posted that anyway, you did not give me a chance.....

happy new year!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ there with the pyscho threats!!!!!!

Originally posted by polacogrande

you should have came down to the port then..

its was a really good time.. i would have stayed to closing but my buddy wanted to go home...

Yeah..i got your phoen call..but we were in bed EARLY..like 1230AM..LOL.

Thanks for the invite though. Really appreciated