Clubplanet Nightlife Community

avalon...

happy new year everyone!! my first time at avalon, first time seeing sasha on the decks, simply amazing....the music was beyond anything, it was just sooooooo damn good, sooooo good! i tip my hat, off the hook.....some people are fuckin rude tho, bumpin and stepping on everything and everyone! great time.....i wonder if anyone is gonna have the set he played, at some point, hopefully!!

Originally posted by djvectrex

some people are fuckin rude tho, bumpin and stepping on everything and everyone!

Actually, I was going to say the exact opposite. Sure, people did bump and fall into me all night, but those stairs @ Avalon aren't LIT! and they're tiny! I myself was tripping and apologizing all night. Good crowd. Very friendly.

What happened to the Digweed simulcast? I left @ around 6:45 or so... Did I leave too early?

Originally posted by maximman

What happened to the Digweed simulcast? I left @ around 6:45 or so... Did I leave too early?

I left around 7:20, when they were kicking us out. I think they forgot the simulcast.

and yeah the music was hot!! one of the best sets i've heard in ages...of course sasha was smoking and drinking all night. wonder how he pulled it off....

last night was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! SICK SICK BEATS.... What was the first track he dropped?????

The vibe was way cool, peeps i didn't even know were shakin my hand and huggin me and shit...hahaha

First time I have heard Sasha, and man was he ON POINT. it was ownage.

oh yeah DID ANYONE SEE THE LINE FROM AROUND 9PM UNTIL MIDNIGHT!?!?!??!?! DOWN THE ENTIRE BLOCK!!!!!! that is really my only complaint but its bound to happen. lone to get in was about an hour, then the coat check line was about a half hour, but atleast you could drink in that line:)

aaaahhhhhhhhhh good times, good times...

Originally posted by joevibe

holy bajeezzus batman...

full frikkin house does;t even touch it..

place was jammin..beats were on.. and it was pure clubbin!!!!

couldn't even take pics it was soo packed....

happy frikkin NYE!!!

why did you come home so early~!?

Originally posted by dgmodel

why did you come home so early~!?

I was sick all day yesterday... and the day before.... didn't want to push it...

yeah..I was home mad early. :( but I managed to hit both Spirit and avalon in 4.5 hours...

had my drinks..danced .. got a NYE kiss... and took pics...

I had a complete night.. short, but complete.

Originally posted by dgmodel

good shit... seems like most were feeling ill yesterday... shame... glad you managed to pull through and have a good one..

alka seltzer cold, tylenol... and saphire and tonic. :)

gotta have the saphire!

Originally posted by joevibe

holy bajeezzus batman...

full frikkin house does;t even touch it..

place was jammin..beats were on.. and it was pure clubbin!!!!

couldn't even take pics it was soo packed....

happy frikkin NYE!!!

Holy friekin blinded bats!!!!!!

That place was packed past friekin capacity!!!

House was on fire!!

I had to bust out of there about 3 ,man, place was like a hothouse,talk about Imperial Gardens on Avenue of the Americas!

Sauna city!!

Had a fab time though,Sasha tore it up!!

Great to see him after such a long time...

Great job, guys put on a spectacular show, place was decorated on point, but, don't ask me wtf was going on on stage at Midnight,..

I'll just leave that to your imagination..LOL

but, then again, this is NYC!!!

Rock on 2004!!!!!!

:blown:

Originally posted by Roxxia

Great job, guys put on a spectacular show, place was decorated on point, but, don't ask me wtf was going on on stage at Midnight,..

but, then again, this is NYC!!!

Rock on 2004!!!!!!

:blown:

if I missed public sexual acts.. I am :(

.....i wonder if anyone is gonna have the set he played, at some point, hopefully!!

I'm hoping there's a GU0??: Sasha New York. That was an awesome awesome set.

(was it my imagination or did he have a heavily remixed version of Kish Kash's Plug it In that he played shortly after midnight?)

Originally posted by Roxxia

don't ask me wtf was going on on stage at Midnight,..

trannie.jpg

I got caught RIGHT @ the stage when the clock struck 12. It's a phone cam, so the pic's not the best... it's just an idea of what it was...

:D