Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit/JP REVIEW???

def not...got there about 3:30...some how managed to cut the whole line so that was good. i feel bad for the people that didnt have tickets and had to pay $60 at the door. one thing i didnt like is that we walked right in, and didnt get searched...people must have been getting fucked up in there. got inside and could not fuckin move...that part got even worse when i tried to check my coat and then get it back after dealing with all that bullshit for 2 hours...music was good at the time, def not like it was at factory but good. no room to dance, no room to move...completely ruined the vibe i had before getting inside so i ended up staying 2 hours and leaving...waste of money, prob gonna wait till he gets a residency somewhere to go see him again

everyone loves to hate......... i mean i was a jp hater when i was a draper fan but lastnight was incrediable over all yea the coat check was harsh but from 8am till about 2pm when i stayed the music was absoutly nutssss silence over lethal industry,died in your arms,c/del,kiss my eyes................i gotta give it to jp he ripped shyt up... as of the club being shytie i been to exit mad times and that was the nicest i ever seen the boucers and no checking id or gettin frisked was very kool

Originally posted by djmikeyhouse

everyone loves to hate......... i mean i was a jp hater when i was a draper fan but lastnight was incrediable over all yea the coat check was harsh but from 8am till about 2pm when i stayed the music was absoutly nutssss silence over lethal industry,died in your arms,c/del,kiss my eyes................i gotta give it to jp he ripped shyt up... as of the club being shytie i been to exit mad times and that was the nicest i ever seen the boucers and no checking id or gettin frisked was very kool

JP was incredilble last night...

Got in at 11:00am....still a line around the building...

bought tickets ahead of time so it was only 40 dollars...

left at 5:30pm and the place was still going wild...

plus it looked as though their more people still coming in...

if I didn't have to get home I'd still be there...

JP tore it up at Exit last night.....

what a night!!!

wow what a night

the only booo of the night goes to me, since i got sick for nye, what an asshole i am, so i couldn't really stay as long as i wanted to

got there at like 11pm, went in at ten to midnight, did the the countdown and jp took off. im gonna say that i have my qualms with jp, he can be really good, or really bad, but tonight he was just on. while i was there, from 11 to 6, the music was totally off the hook. the highlight for me was when he played gti for about 20 mins, i was totally going nuts. can't blame him for playing any filler, at least when i was there, cause there wasn't any, he kept dropping hot track after hot track. played a lot of hard tribal shit, which was just my thing. def kept me moving all night long.

the only fuck you of the night goes out to how they ran the coat check, it took me literally an hour to get my coat at the end of teh night. the line was totally unorganized, people were cutting everywhere, and in addition it was like a million degrees in there.

otherwise awesome night, wish i had more room to dance but whatever, place was packed, and probably got more packed as i left, the line was down the block at 7 am to get in.

Even though i cut the line still waited for almost 2 hours to get in, the fact that exit is a filthy dump with complete morons and assholes running and working there i still had a great time. Jp tore it up and played a nice mix of diffrent styles, at like 6-10 it was very tech and had an almost rave vibe in the place. Def not factory but, diffrent crowd and vibe that was ok. Def had fun, i feel bad for the people who left to come back because the line was so long because he closed so early. Good time though.

Fcuk it here...copy and paste :)

People were saying he hurt his back thats why he ended early I wasnt there for it but if he hurt his back or not he fuckin hurt mine from dancing so much, the beats were just one after another, some of the shit he played was incredible just absolutely insane, dope tracks...Just the sounds and the shit he uses in the songs made you just continously bop your head...Got in around 2am NYE and it was like a sardine can, a fuckin sauna...no one was moving and it took like an hour to walk 10 feet....finally got to the coat check after like 2 hours and saw the line, I cut that shit man I couldnt wait any longer....chilled mainly on the second floor lookin for all my boys, didnt really make it to the main floor till about 5ish...got a table upstairs in the hip hop room around 7 or 8 w/ a bottle of grey goose and the night just glistenend from there as I heard the words "Let the Sunshine In"...Kids breakdancing on the roof, shit was the hot spot cause everywhere else in the club was 900 degrees...JP looping cdel about 50 times was crazy then he dropped the silence acapella over lethal industry and looped back into cdel omg ridiculous, the dropping kiss my eyes and just restarting it like it was some bad term paper lol and Dancing up by the stage with those speakers felt like my heart was coming out of my chest w/ the bass. I cant even remember half the shit he played or remember the names so if someone could post some sorta playlist that'll be cool. But anyway its was just plain nuts, the man was beyond on point, there were no words to describe him last night ...it was probably the best new years ever, I was with all my friends all the people who I wanted to be with and I was listening to the ridiculous beats of Jonathan Peters....Don't know what else to say really just hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did...Security was mad cool, didnt have one problem with anyone in there, everyone said sorry, my bad! and excuse me, mad people were just coming up to me randomly and saying happy new year, felt really comfortable and there was alot of respect in there the crowd was def. good except for a few freaks like the guy on the roof w/ the silver pants and silver scarf thingy idk and the 9 foot tall man/woman whatever with the white painted face and the long red leather trench coat haha shit bugged me out, and the hot girls & fake tits were everywhere

Here's what sucked about the night.

1. Having to wait in line for like a half hour to check your Coat and being attempting to be scammed while being in line. Coat check.

Bouncer actually told me that for 40 dollars I could get my coat checked right away on some other line!

2. Asshole bouncers yelling at you to just f**king move when there is absolutely no place to go.

3. Club being open for 30 hours and not cleaning the bathrooms at all, anytime you walked down that hallway all u could smell was shit

4. There was NO air conditioning in there.

I was fukin dying in there.

5. No place to sit unless your a "vip" and buy a 200 dollar bottle

6. The stairs were so slippery. I saw so many people falling down those stairs.

7. Way to many chinnese people and way to many guys with there shirts off...whats up wit that??? There was so more guys then girls there. It looked like Crobar.

7. Toward the end of the night, i can't even tell you the amount of times i stepped on an empty water bottle or cup. It didn't help that it was crowded and people are pushing you to get to the same place you are going, while your stepping over this trash on the floor.

Overall Vibe was great but 18+ party made it look like highschool in there.

Exactly mad people were there around the same time thats what everyone is posting about it was really crowded from 2am till around 11am or so the next day but after that it really wasnt that bad i ended up leaving around 330 pm new years day after chilling up on the roof for an hour or two...

Originally posted by tbathe

def not...got there about 3:30...some how managed to cut the whole line so that was good. i feel bad for the people that didnt have tickets and had to pay $60 at the door. one thing i didnt like is that we walked right in, and didnt get searched...people must have been getting fucked up in there. got inside and could not fuckin move...that part got even worse when i tried to check my coat and then get it back after dealing with all that bullshit for 2 hours...music was good at the time, def not like it was at factory but good. no room to dance, no room to move...completely ruined the vibe i had before getting inside so i ended up staying 2 hours and leaving...waste of money, prob gonna wait till he gets a residency somewhere to go see him again

Couldn't have said it better myself- too many freaking people- couldnt stand it, coat check line I waited on longer then i actually stayed in the club!

i think it was great i also think that it was one of the best nights at exit in a long time. I dotn think u can compare the shows and everthign to SF right away. SF had about 7 yrs to perfect everthing. I think that if he countinues to play at exit it just needs a lil fine tunning. but the sound the vibe was def their especially at around 8am more so

Exit has had years to "fine tune" coat check, bathrooms, etc. and never has. They absolutely have always been the worst club for managing an evening. I've never EVER seen them clean a bathroom, pick up a bottle from the floor, or have coat check that didn't involve lots of people cutting the line and staff trying to rip you off when they have a crowded night.

= why i don't go there anymore regardless of who's spinning.

Its really to bad cause its such a great space and can have a fantastic atmosphere inside.

hey SFTunnel...real intelligent comment about Chinese ppl...pricks like you is what makes this world such a harmonious place to be...and whatever about the "it's your opinion" crap...be a little mature and realize clubs doesn't consist of only douche bags like yo-self...keep the negativity on ppl in general and not a race...

...and oh yeah, i'm Chinese...:nono:

btw, happy new year

Im writing this in every thread cause this is my opinion on what you people are are bitching about....

What do you expect people to do, open another imaginery coat check, there was about 3 of em as it is plus theres thousands of people in there all who have coats you think there just going to wear em the whole night, no there gunna fuckin check em as soon as they get in, an being that there was a line around the fuckin corner outside then obviously the same type of line is going to be inside retards...And as for the bathrooms you got a line out the door and what do you expect fucking cleaning guys to come every half hour and clean, hell no cause then the line would be out to the bar and all you would hear is more fucking complaints, "come on move assholes", "fuck cleaning that shit i gotta piss", "I need a bump hurry the fuck up"...I saw a few people with their pooper scooper thingys picking up bottles but what do you want them to do theres 100,000 people on the main floor in the hallways fucking everywhere they cant just pause time move everyone out the way and clean, its just not humaly possible man....You people are ridiculous you take all the lil things and nag about em instead of enjoying who was spinning, the music and the fact that it was fucking new years....it was not that bad on the main and second floor once you got upstairs to the hip hop room yea it was pretty disgusting and hot, but no one said you had to stay in there plus they had the doors open to outside so you could go out there @ anytime...There were hallways upstairs and downstairs where people were smoking that werent hot at all so, yes i sweat my balls off too but i really wasnt complaining about it, i would go get a water, go outside for a bit and be done with it, something I guess you people werent capable of...

you're a fool

every club has these same issues. if they are efficient it takes the same amount of time to check your coat as to take your ticket at the door. I don't recall giant lines at roxy's coat check for PVD, twilo's, centrofly, etc. and i've been to each on nights when the line outside was around the corner. Since the line outside moves slowly that means only a few people at a time are trying to check their coats. its called staffing appropriately.

i've also never seen as much shit and piss on the floor as there is at Exit. since they are largely all individual stalls its no big deal for them to close them one at a time and clean them.

I don't care about it being hot but what ruins a night is spending 2 - 3 hours on line INSIDE a club trying to check a coat, go to the bathroom once, and get a single drink.

again - that's why i don't go to exit. I've never had these problems to the same extent at any other club in NYC.

Guest shortyrockrox
Originally posted by tbathe

Were we in the same place???? The music was sick, plenty of room everywhere excellent vibe, JP tore it up, and I'll be the first to admit it when he has an off night, but he was on point!!!!! Great night, best time I have had in a while!!!

Originally posted by barvybe

Exit has had years to "fine tune" coat check, bathrooms, etc. and never has. They absolutely have always been the worst club for managing an evening. I've never EVER seen them clean a bathroom, pick up a bottle from the floor, or have coat check that didn't involve lots of people cutting the line and staff trying to rip you off when they have a crowded night.

= why i don't go there anymore regardless of who's spinning.

Its really to bad cause its such a great space and can have a fantastic atmosphere inside.

there are other coatchecks in the place that are not as crowded...like one on the third floor...nobody was checking there coat in there...everbody was at the front door... I was able to check my coat in right away...No doubt the bathrooms were a mess....

Originally posted by sheendawg

Good shit, guys! What time did JP end? The club closed, or did someone else go on?

JP stopped at like 9 saying his back was hurting from the week and couldn't go on any longer, gave a little talk about how factory thought the crowd was it gonna follow whereever he went. Everyone was chanting for one more song so he dropped free. then it was just people standed around for about a half hour no music then they started kicking people out. I was there from 1pm to 9 and that was a crazyy night or should i say day

Originally posted by barvybe

you're a fool

every club has these same issues. if they are efficient it takes the same amount of time to check your coat as to take your ticket at the door. I don't recall giant lines at roxy's coat check for PVD, twilo's, centrofly, etc. and i've been to each on nights when the line outside was around the corner. Since the line outside moves slowly that means only a few people at a time are trying to check their coats. its called staffing appropriately.

i've also never seen as much shit and piss on the floor as there is at Exit. since they are largely all individual stalls its no big deal for them to close them one at a time and clean them.

I don't care about it being hot but what ruins a night is spending 2 - 3 hours on line INSIDE a club trying to check a coat, go to the bathroom once, and get a single drink.

again - that's why i don't go to exit. I've never had these problems to the same extent at any other club in NYC.

again - thats why u shouldnt open your mouth if you werent there, even if u were mabye a helicopter dropped you off on the roof and u skipped the line cause there was no way that it took the same amount of time to wait online than it did to check your coat....they were letting people right in with tickets, no frisk no id anything just give em the ticket, thats why the lines were fuckin ridiculous, so it was a bad move on their part and they werent efficent but ive never seen that many people in roxy in my life as well soo idk what your trying to prove, they cant satisfy everyone, and if u dont like that stay home but dont bitch about it...

first of all there was close to 8000 people in the room from what I heard.

second, your an idiot for comparing other venues and their coat check "lines"

winter time = MORE PEOPLE DRESS WARM WHEN THEY GO OUT HENCE MORE PEOPLE USE THE COAT CHECK!

Twilo, Sound Factory, Roxy or wherever it is... IF THERES 8000 people checking their coats then there will be MAYHEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!