Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So....

For me I had almost barely missed the ball dropping last nite. I pulled up to Webster Hall in our station's truck and first off we got stopped on our way into the Holland Tunnel to get our car searched....kinda freaked me out seeing all the military trucks and police EVERYWHERE, but we made it into the city in one piece....the plains circling manhatten tripped me out too. It was very scary.

Anyhow, pull up to Webster Hall and the line is down the block and about 10 people deep. Can't find parking anywhere and argue with the staff to move baracades and let us park our vehicle right out front, hehe I have a way with words and they finally moved em

Get inside and cant move. Rush to grab a drink, wait for 20 minutes. Get the nastiest LIT known to man and run upstairs to the main ballroom to get on stage just in time to count down on the jumbotron. The crowd was INSANE!!!! Place was so packed and everyone was in such a good mood! The energy was incredible!

Best part was right before the ball dropped we all started singing the national anthem, it was honestly one of the most profound moments that nite, everyone singing together with such pride in our country, pretty much saying "yeah f-off terrorists you cant rain on our parade!" Then down comes 3, 2, 1 and over 3000 balloons are everywhere, people kissing dancing hugging.....it was the best!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by adriennektu

For me I had almost barely missed the ball dropping last nite. I pulled up to Webster Hall in our station's truck and first off we got stopped on our way into the Holland Tunnel to get our car searched....kinda freaked me out seeing all the military trucks and police EVERYWHERE, but we made it into the city in one piece....the plains circling manhatten tripped me out too. It was very scary.

Anyhow, pull up to Webster Hall and the line is down the block and about 10 people deep. Can't find parking anywhere and argue with the staff to move baracades and let us park our vehicle right out front, hehe I have a way with words and they finally moved em

Get inside and cant move. Rush to grab a drink, wait for 20 minutes. Get the nastiest LIT known to man and run upstairs to the main ballroom to get on stage just in time to count down on the jumbotron. The crowd was INSANE!!!! Place was so packed and everyone was in such a good mood! The energy was incredible!

Best part was right before the ball dropped we all started singing the national anthem, it was honestly one of the most profound moments that nite, everyone singing together with such pride in our country, pretty much saying "yeah f-off terrorists you cant rain on our parade!" Then down comes 3, 2, 1 and over 3000 balloons are everywhere, people kissing dancing hugging.....it was the best!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

[

Originally posted by njstacked2

[

I have a lot of respect for you singing the National Anthem...I was watching the Ball Drop from the Projection Screen in Deko...I reflected back on 9/11 and said a quick prayer for all who lost their lives that day...I am so Proud to be an American.

i agree with what stacked said...

btw u were at deko??? i wish i would have known that, i was there as well...it would have been nice to meet u...

Originally posted by fkornre

i agree with what stacked said...

btw u were at deko??? I wish I would have known that, i was there as well...it would have been nice to meet u...

You couldn't miss me....After we had dinner at Diezels...I threw on my black D&G t-shirt....We were to the right of the DJ Booth...I had so much bronzer on...it looked like I was melting...Yes...it would have been nice to meet you as well.

Originally posted by njstacked2

You couldn't miss me....After we had dinner at Diezels...I threw on my black D&G t-shirt....We were to the right of the DJ Booth...I had so much bronzer on...it looked like I was melting...Yes...it would have been nice to meet you as well.

lol....figures...i was to the left of the dj booth next to the bar most of the night...