Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MIDNIGHT KISS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you richie for snappin digga outta his daze!!!!!!, droppin KISS at midnight was just flat out REDICULOUS, it woke digga up and i fuckin exploded, me and my crew arent much of dancers so we just resorted to an all out fuckin mosh pit when the ball dropped!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks to everyone that i chilled w/ in 2003, had some great times and it was great to meet some new headz.................

had an awesome time NYE................

more memories to come in 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

perfect song at a perfect time.......................digga was so fucked up at 12 that i was on a 30 minute delay!!!!!!!!!!

said happy new year, and did a count down on the pisser 30 minutes later!!!!!! the bathroom guy thaught i was nutz....he was the 1st person digga saw when i thaught it was 12, so i gave him a kiss on his mexican head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by godisadj

come on!

it just proves again that these dj's suck.

kiss was played @ temps as the closing song, can any of these dj's be any less original??????

i'm happy i wasn't there because it would of made me SICK!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah Richie Sucks...LOL!! OK!

Funny how you dont even go hear these guys play but you ALWAYS have a fuckin Judgment on them.

I guess Richie sucks so bad that Chus and Ceballos came to deko and said it was one of the best nights of music they have heard.

Im sure Richie sucks so bad that The whole NY Crew(Rob Fernandez, Kristee Lee, DJ Merrit Etc...) Came to Deko and had a great time and said the music was insane!! And then he played Cheetah "Asseteria" the next night and completely destroyed the place!

Bro any night you want to go record for record with Richie ill make it happen. ANY NIGHT. And ill even supply the Notebook and Pen so you can take fuckin notes.

Oh and last but not least...Im sure STEREO PRODUCTIONS Would put a DJ that "Sucked" On there Roster!! YEAH OK!!

KEEP ON HATIN!!

Originally posted by binoys

Yeah Richie Sucks...LOL!! OK!

Funny how you dont even go hear these guys play but you ALWAYS have a fuckin Judgment on them.

I guess Richie sucks so bad that Chus and Ceballos came to deko and said it was one of the best nights of music they have heard.

Im sure Richie sucks so bad that The whole NY Crew(Rob Fernandez, Kristee Lee, DJ Merrit Etc...) Came to Deko and had a great time and said the music was insane!! And then he played Cheetah "Asseteria" the next night and completely destroyed the place!

Bro any night you want to go record for record with Richie ill make it happen. ANY NIGHT. And ill even supply the Notebook and Pen so you can take fuckin notes.

Oh and last but not least...Im sure STEREO PRODUCTIONS Would put a DJ that "Sucked" On there Roster!! YEAH OK!!

KEEP ON HATIN!!

Binoy....great time on NYE!

Rod...12midnight reminded me of the Locker room before the Friday Night Games...Intensity was out of control...I felt bad for our women who got thrown into the mix...I remember giving Big Eric a hug and he lifted me up above his head like I was a small child or Karen...

My wife and I have followed Richie since his days at Colosseum (saturdays-the gay night not that recent thing there) and is probably one of the best DJs I've ever heard next to freakin Teneglia...no joke! Plus he backs up his DJ skills with great music production. How can you possibly hate on a guy like that? LOL!!!!!! Please tell me that guy is joking.

Peace-Feelgood

www.johnfeelgood.com

RS choice of music and style is ALWAYS perfect and to top it off he is one of the nicest people...good things come to good people:)

If RS sucks why is DEKO so packed every Sat for the second year in a row....godisadj why don't you go play w/ your 8track tapes in traffice somewhere....

DIGGAS....nye was MAD FUN.....and don't forget... you complete me...lol..kinda like your that one fry,that I am short of....lol...

CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP DEFENDING RICHIE.

I MEAN COME ON IS THERE ANY NEED. WE ALL KNOW HIS SKILLS.

YOU ARE TALKING TO SOME ONE WHO CHANGES CD'S AT A GO GO BAR FOR $100 A NIGHT. GODISADJ IS NO AUTHORITY ON MUSIC OR MIXING. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME A DJ ACTUALLY BLENDED SONGS AT A GOGO BAR. THEY USUALLY PLAY PUSSY CONTROL LOWER THE VOLUME THEN RAISE THE VOLUME ON SOME METAL OR HIP HOP SONG.

DOES HIS WORD HAVE ANY MERRIT.

ITS LIKE RODDIGGA TELLING A BRAIN SURGEON WHERE TO MAKE THE FIRST INCISION....THE GUYS GOT NO FUCKING CLUE.

GODISADJ IS A WANNABE THAT IS JEALOUS OF ALL DJ'S BECAUSE HE WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO SPIN FOR ANYONE BESIDES PERVERTED OLD MEN THAT CANT GET ANY AND GO TO SEEDY PLACES LIKE THE ONE HE WORKS.

Originally posted by lisatodaro69

ahhahahahahahaha... thats great :laugh:

good 2 see on NYE kosta... armenio and digga are still D-E-A-D for draggging me up north. they slammed me over the head with a bottle of champagne and the next i know i am at circa.

Yeah good times!!!

turn around for a second just dont look ok...hahahaa

I'm still trying to figure out my New years. 16 hours is a long time to put together though.

who said anything about his mixing abilities??

he could be a little more original then playing a denny song!

So I guess you dont want to come down and throw down some records with Richie??

And what the fuck does playin a song on NYE have to do with What Denny Closes the Summer with?

And last I checked Kiss was a Vengaboys track, remixed by Airscape...Not Denny.

hes should of played lasgo!

that would of been SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offer stands. Anytime you want to come down and throw down some records, let me know. Im sure Richie wouldnt mind teaching some lessons.