Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Will JP be the new resident at EXIT?

Can anyone confirm this? Sounds like the New Years Eve party was very successful and the club must be really happy. Being that they don't have a party there on Saturdays, it makes perfect sense to keep JP. Really like his music. Think he's a great producer too. JP and Exit should be perfect together. Change the name if they have to but Im all for it. Will be there opening night.

i pray he is not.......... nothing like dancing in garbage and filth all night with 120 degree heat. A system that lacks and terrible management, why would you put him there? He cant pack out factory on a sat night how is going to fill out exit? Alot of the people that were there last night had no clue who was spinning of course the numbers were good its nye.

tough call -

i dont think JP would put up with the way exit treated most everyone who worked for them in the past, so they would have to change some of their ways.

-and exits still is walking a fine line with nyc probably so after being shut down like twice in like 3 years do they wanna bring JPs crowd in there and risk being closed forever?

i'd love to see JP get a gig asap again, but i think exit a little too big anyway

i mos def agreed with management...they will have to change their ways if they want to make it look respectable again, regardless whichever big name dj they bring in...i'm sure they should have noticed when their friday parties were so bad that it turned into hip hop fridays on the main floor...not to knock hip hop but Exit was straight with trance house tracks on the main..ahh, back in the days, reminisce...

Originally posted by househead24

Let's just say the numbers JP did were astronomical last night, So im'a go with my instincts and say yea he will be the new resident @ Exit, I hope...

he posted on hiswebsite that there was over 11k people

HATE TO BREAK IT TO ALL YOU GUYS.........I HIGHLY DOUBT EXIT IS GOING TO CHANGE THERE SATURDAYS RIGHT NOW. THEY HAVE HIP HOP/ SPANISH AND RAGGAETON EVERY SATURDAY NIGHT IN THERE, PLACE GETS PACKED EVERY SATURDAY AND THE BAR IS MAKES A KILLING. GUARANTEE, THAT BAR MAKES MORE MONEY ON A SPANISH NIGHT, THAN IT WILL ON A NIGHT JP SPINS CONSIDERING THAT 3/4 OF THE PEOPLE IN THERE WILL BE ON DRUGS ANYWAY, AND FOR THAT ONE BOTTLE OF WATER THAT THEY SELL FOR 6 OR 7 BUCKS, THEY ARE SELLING BOTTLES OF HENNY AND BOTTLES OF MOET 200 A POP AND UP. I DONT THINK THE OWNERS REALLY WANNA FUCK WITH A DRUG CROWD AGAIN ANYWAY.

ANYONE WHO WORKS IN CLUBS KNOWS, THAT THE BAR IS WHAT MAKES THE CLUB THE REAL MONEY!

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

I doubt it very much and also personally i hope not.

Exit would prob do good numbers wise with JP but it wouldnt be all the old SF crowd. The old exit heads would be going down cause they got their home back ya know?

Thats my opinion and it would never be the same.

Tek

Vey true and probably alot of others main concerns in terms of people who loved JP and were regualars @ Factory but where is he gunna go though, building him a new club is the only option :cool: I still think he's gunna go to Exit....