Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: sobe2003

happyface

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Yea, they can't believe the pay off of the refs actually worked! :eek:

This post just proves the stupidy of Miami fans . . .

And by the way . . . if you check out the stadium for last year's Fiesta Bowl, you will notice that the stadium was 90% Red . . . not many green shirts/Miami fans there . . .

Again proves my point . . . Miami fans support there teams only in victory . . .

Originally posted by happyface

Chaflas dont waste your time on a "buckeye":laugh: :laugh: thats their biggest win ever,till this day they cant believe it and you know what? I wouldnt either if I was a "buckeye":laugh: :laugh:

Actually the biggest win was in the 1969 Rose Bowl where Ohio State beat USC . . . now go back and watch soccer . . .

Originally posted by sobe2003

This post just proves the stupidy of Miami fans . . .

And by the way . . . if you check out the stadium for last year's Fiesta Bowl, you will notice that the stadium was 90% Red . . . not many green shirts/Miami fans there . . .

Again proves my point . . . Miami fans support there teams only in victory . . .

:eek::laugh:

sobe 2003 im begining to dislike the manner and arrogance of ur posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a very difficult thing to do....if i were uid try to be a little cheery cuz....u dont want me to dislike u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that it means anything to u.....but believe me u dont want me to dislike u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

sobe 2003 im begining to dislike the manner and arrogance of ur posts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is a very difficult thing to do....if i were uid try to be a little cheery cuz....u dont want me to dislike u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not that it means anything to u.....but believe me u dont want me to dislike u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool::)

Flip - you are certainly entitled to your opinion . . . but I did not start this argument . . .

Actually the biggest win was in the 1969 Rose Bowl where Ohio State beat USC . . . now go back and watch soccer . . .

:laugh: :laugh: hahahaha I see you get upset quickly there. I like that:laugh: 1969? How old were you back then?:confused: Since the 80's how many titles do you guys have? HUH,Buckeye?:laugh: :laugh: As for soccer i'll watch it any time ,its the most popular sport out there and it has alot more passion then football,I know you wont agree but once again I can give a f--ck what you think;) I can post pics about how passionate it can get....

and you mentioned to flip that you didnt start this argument> Well maybe if you wouldnt show so much hate to MIAMI peeps none of us wouldnt say shyt,just maybe.:tongue: have a nice day "buckeye"( nut ):laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by happyface

:laugh: :laugh: hahahaha I see you get upset quickly there. I like that:laugh: 1969? How old were you back then?:confused: Since the 80's how many titles do you guys have? HUH,Buckeye?:laugh: :laugh: As for soccer i'll watch it any time ,its the most popular sport out there and it has alot more passion then football,I know you wont agree but once again I can give a f--ck what you think;) I can post pics about how passionate it can get....

and you mentioned to flip that you didnt start this argument> Well maybe if you wouldnt show so much hate to MIAMI peeps none of us wouldnt say shyt,just maybe.:tongue: have a nice day "buckeye"( nut ):laugh: :laugh:

History goes back past the 80's . . .

A buckeye may be a nut but at least my team is not named after a weather disturbance . . .

How many Miami fans went to the Fiesta Bowl last year . . . it was about 90% OSU - 10% Miami. And we all know who won the game - don't think you were blowing a trumpet in the streets of Halieah a year ago . . .

Go and bust out a Luke Skyywalker and 2 Live Crew CD so you can relieve your glory days . . . and how is Gino Toretto doing by the way?

History goes back past the 80's . . .

A buckeye may be a nut but at least my team is not named after a weather disturbance . . .

How many Miami fans went to the Fiesta Bowl last year . . . it was about 90% OSU - 10% Miami. And we all know who won the game - don't think you were blowing a trumpet in the streets of Halieah a year ago . . .

Go and bust out a Luke Skyywalker and 2 Live Crew CD so you can relieve your glory days . . . and how is Gino Toretto doing by the way?

thats right go back and edit your shyt....:laugh: :laugh:

your such a nut:eek: :laugh: :laugh:

thats a response from someone that is upset:( im sorry it wasnt my intentions:D

btw 2 live kicked ass:party: :rock:

Originally posted by erickamikaze

osu-logo-top-left.gif

Kicks ASS

oh eric u just did it to urself....i dont think i want to be ur friend anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue: ....im kidding!!!!!!!!!!!

and sobe ur a dense person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres alot of thickness oozing around up there huh!?!?!?!?!!?:confused:

ur making a stupid argument...and u seem pretty serious about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

and sobe ur a dense person!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! theres alot of thickness oozing around up there huh!?!?!?!?!!?:confused:

ur making a stupid argument...and u seem pretty serious about it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dense???? :confused:

My argument is valid . . . people in Miami do not support there teams unless they win . . .look at the Heat and the Panthers . . . lots of people dressed as empty seats.

Folks down here only supported the Marlins at the end of the season . . . these are facts.

Dense???? :confused:

My argument is valid . . . people in Miami do not support there teams unless they win . . .look at the Heat and the Panthers . . . lots of people dressed as empty seats.

Folks down here only supported the Marlins at the end of the season . . . these are facts.

Dont change the subject here,buddy.

Miami OWNS the noles and Ohio State gets helped by the refs. CASE CLOSE. MOVE ON. HAVE A NICE DAY:D