Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My erotica..."While the Brother was Away"...

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

I posted this in a different forum under a new name...hope you all like it...

"While the Brother was Away"

Luke and Matt were best friends. They grew up together and considered themselves brothers. Both the same age, 24, they had gone to high school together, but they attended different colleges.

Every weekend and sometimes during the week, they hung out together with a big group of friends, whether it was going to a restaurant or to a bar for a night of drinking. Matt’s house was a common hang-out spot for his circle of friends, including Luke. It had a large swimming pool, enormous backyard, and even a game room with the latest video game systems, dart boards, etc.

His whole life, Luke had seen Matt’s sister, Angela, grow up from a little girl to a strikingly beautiful 21 year old. With long locks of sandy blonde hair, a pair of burnt caramel-colored eyes, and the body of a goddess, Angela turned heads wherever she went. Even young girls and older women often did double takes to catch a glimpse of this impossibly-gorgeous girl. She stood about 5’8†and had a deep bronze tone to her, almost like a permanent sun-kissed body. Her weight was perfect for her body, and she often wore low-cut jeans that exposed the sexy dimples in her abs as well as her lower back.

It was a cause of confusion for Luke. Matt was his best friend, yet lately he had developed this insatiable urge to please Angela, in a very physical way. When he visited Matt’s house and later left, he frequently found himself with a hard-on of raging proportions while he thought of Angela. To make matters worse, Angela thought of Luke as a brother since he was around so often. She even pranced around the house in questionable attire since she considered Luke to be family. Oftentimes, she’d step out of the shower dripping wet, with only a towel wrapped around her lean torso and walk to her room, greeting Luke on the way.

Luke was polite and would rather keep his fantasies to himself as opposed to ruin a lifelong friendship with Matt. Besides, Luke often dated other girls and considered Angela to be a girl he would seriously consider marrying, but not quite soon since they were so young.

It was summer, and the time for Matt’s annual summertime house party was nearing. The air overbearingly hot, the party night fell on a Saturday, where the entire day was spent rearranging the living room, turning it into a dance area, while other areas of the house were blocked off. Drinks were amply stashed away in ice chests and coolers, while music was already blaring from the powerful speakers.

Luke showed up early to help Matt with some of the chores, such as refining the guest list and stocking the bar. He also lugged around heavy couches to rearrange them the best way possible to allow for the most room. The party was slated to begin at 9pm and continue all the way through morning. It was hardly 4pm, and both Luke and Matt were already tired from working so hard around the house. The sun was relentlessly beating down outside, further weakening the two hard-working boys. Matt asked Luke if anything else should be done, and Luke said that all had pretty much been taken care of.

“You know what? We need some alcohol and snacks. I’m going to go out and get some, along with some lunch. Can you stay here and make sure the stereo works properly?†Luke humbly obliged and told Matt to get him a 6†turkey sandwich on his way back. As the door slammed shut, Luke wiped the beading sweat off his forehead and walked over to the stereo, fiddling with the controls to fine-tune the settings. He loved music and quickly played a track off one of his favorite R&B CDs with a slow and sensual groove. He nodded his head with the music and agreed to himself that everything was well set up.

Luke stood up, and he walked over to the fridge to get himself a bottle of cool water. While browsing around the shelves, he found a bottle that was big enough for his thirst, grabbed it, and closed the door. He heard a noise coming through the distant hallway. It startled him because he thought he was the only one home after Matt left.

Peeking around the hallway of the second floor, Luke’s heart dropped to the floor. In front of him stood Angela, once again freshly out of the shower with a large, fluffy pink towel wrapped around her top, just barely covering her hips.

“Hey Angela! I didn’t know you were home. Your brother just left and I thought I was the only one here.†said Luke.

“Didn’t mean to scare you Luke; I was just going to the laundry room to get my matching pair of undies.â€

Luke didn’t know whether to feel infuriated or horny. The thought of Angela and panties made him rock hard, yet the fact that she was teasing him like this was almost unacceptable. Angela smiled innocently as she walked over to the laundry room, her beautiful long legs still wet from the shower. Luke smiled back and went back to the stereo, sitting down next to it and sipping his water. He glanced at his watch and realized it would be at least another 45 minutes until Matt came back with his lunch.

As he sat down in the chair, Luke tilted his head back and rested it against the wall for a moment of stability. As soon as he closed his eyes, Angela called out loud “Luke! Come here quick! There’s a huge cockroach in here!†Almost mechanically, Luke stood up, tried not to roll his eyes, and ran into the laundry room. She pointed to the corner, and Luke grabbed a sheet of paper towel and kneeled down next to the washer. Between the wall and the machine was a relatively large cockroach, and Luke reached down and squished it with his paper towel, rolling it up and throwing it in the trash can. Just as he did that, Angela opened the dryer to take out her undies, but realized they were still damp. Seeing her get frustrated, Luke walked over to the machine and inspected it, noticing that the filter was rather dirty, and that’s why enough heat could not get into the machine. He took the filter out, cleaned the dust off it, and put it back into the slot.

Seeing Luke be so handy made Angela wet underneath her cute pink towel, but she didn’t know what else to do, since she felt awkward too. After all, Luke was like a brother to her as well, since he was around just as much as Matt was.

“That should do it†said Luke as he locked the slot for the filter. “It shouldn’t be more than a few minutes until they’re dry, since there’s not much in there†he said. “Thanks sweetie†she replied.

They both stood there, in front of the dryer, sort of at a loss of words. Angela’s skin was not wet anymore, but still damp and glistening under the soft glow of the lights above. Her hair was moist, and her scent made the room smell like cotton candy…so fresh and sweet. As the dryer’s heat started to increase, the room was getting hotter and hotter, especially since there were no windows in there.

“I’ve always loved sitting on dryers while they worked†said Angela as she neatly made her way on top of it, now directly in front of Luke, looking down at him. Luke smiled back, not really knowing what to say except “You look beautiful Angela, you know that?â€.

“Aw, thank you!†she said, reaching down to give him a hug. Luke continued “No really, I always see you putting on all this make up before you go out with us or your friends, but you look the prettiest right now, with nothing onâ€. Quickly realizing his choice of words, he continued “I mean with no make up on, not with…um…no clothes on†as they both laughed. Already seeing that this conversation was already awkward and funny at the same time, Luke further said “I mean, you have a beautiful body too. Everything about you just radiates beauty. You have this glow about you that never seems to disappearâ€.

Angela blushed. She leaned forward slowly, her caramel eyes glazed from his warm compliments. Luke leaned upward too, as their eyes softly closed and their lips met, kissing each other quietly in the dimly lit, hot laundry room with Angela sitting adorably on top of the dryer.

As their eyes opened, they took a moment to notice what just occurred, and it seemed they were both comfortable with it. Angela continued smiling as she leaned in for more kisses, with Luke happily obliging. This time, he put his arms around her and pulled her closer to the edge of the machine, as he nibbled on her lower lip with his, with his strong, warm hands rubbing the towel that covered her legs.

She began to moan softly, her head tilting back in acceptance, as Luke leaned lower, planting his warm, gentle lips on her throat, feeling Angela instinctively swallow. Luke reached around her and turned the knob of the dryer to the “off†position; he wanted to hear everything. Luke stood up and very carefully placed his fingers around the edges of her towel, underneath her chin. With a warm, flirty smile across his face, he gently undid her towel. Checking to see if she was game, Angela smiled back, her excitement mixed with a hint of uncertainty. With a flick of his wrist, Angela’s towel fell to the top of the dryer, leaving her completely naked and hardly dry.

The change in temperature now that her towel had fell made her nipples immediately hard. Her breasts, tanned and perfect in size (C-cup) and shape, were flushed with her endorphins of what was soon to follow. Luke traced her glowing body with his warm fingers, starting from her throat down to her breasts, fitting her hard nipples in between his soft fingers and tugging at them gently, as Angela moaned louder for him. He followed through by leaning down and wrapping his wet, warm lips around her nipples, biting them very carefully and softly as his hot tongue flicked intuitively at them.

Her toes curled firmly as her eyes shut again. Luke went further down, planting warm, wet kisses just underneath her breasts on the top portion of her stomach, which was toned and athletically firm. She leaned forward and ran her fingers through his hair, wanting him to go even lower. Luke didn’t need directions though; he pulled her completely to the edge of the dryer and knelt down even more, wrapping his strong, warm hands around her buttery smooth thighs.

Even in this hot, musky room, Angela’s little lovebox smelled like a bouquet of roses, so rich and sweet in scent. He softly kissed right above her clit as her heart pounded with anticipation. Her nipples fully erect, she made fists with Luke’s hair as his warm, wet tongue drew tight circles around her hot, swollen clit. He massaged her thighs warmly as he grabbed her legs and placed them over his shoulders, closing his eyes and becoming one with her. He knew exactly how she liked it judging from her moans and how she pushed her lower body into his face more and more with each probe of his tongue.

Looking up into her eyes, which were gently shut, Luke slipped his wet, warm tongue gently between her pussy lips and ran his tongue up and down, feeling her sweet wetness coat him. Her clit was on fire as it swelled up even more, completely out of its hood as Luke reached up to play with her nipples. This drove her completely crazy as her stomach began to tighten and her moans turned into full-blown groans of passion.

Her pre-cum softly dripped out of her and onto his chin, as Luke warmly wrapped his lips around her clit and started a slow, rhythmic sucking motion as his long tongue gently penetrated her more deeply and massaged the soft pink walls inside. Luke closed his eyes and felt her heartbeat with his hand that was busy playing with her nipples, and it felt like a ticking bomb. He gently curled his tongue upward inside of her and massaged the rough patch of skin about an inch up and above her clit from the inside. Knowing he pushed a magic button, Angela placed both of her hands on Luke’s head and made furious fists as she softly moaned out loud “Mmmm…Luke…I’m coming for you…â€

He felt this completely, as a wave of warmth flooded his mouth. Her legs quivered as her fingers didn’t want to let go of his hair. Her toes were still curled and a rush of euphoria overcame her as she began to catch her breath and giggle at the same time. Rushes of electricity ran up and down her spine as her skin tingled all over. She opened her eyes and could hardly breathe as she looked down at him, immediately opening her arms and wanting to hold him. Luke warmly kissed her drenched inner thighs flirtaciously and bit them gently, as he one more time planted a wet, warm kiss on her swollen, drenched, quivering pussy, which was fully sensitive after her pulsing orgasm. She felt as though with each one of her heartbeats, all the nerve endings in her body were pounding loudly.

He stood up in front of her and allowed her to hold him tightly, as she leaned her head against his chest. Luke kissed the top of her head as she looked up into his eyes; his lips still glistening with her wetness, she reached up to kiss his lips one more time, this time tasting her own sweetness on his lips.

“See how sweet you taste?†he said with a sweaty smile. She answered “You’re amazing, you know that?â€.

Luke wrapped the towel around her again and picked her up off the dryer. He carried her down the hallway to her room and laid her gently down on the bed, sitting down next to her. They glanced over to the clock and realized that Matt would be home very soon. Just then, Angela’s cell phone rang. The caller id showed Matt’s cell.

“Hey†answered Angela. “Tell Luke to open up a few beers, I’m thirsty and right around the corner†said Matt on the other end.

“Ok, no problem, I’ll tell him†she said with a smile on her face. She ended the call and looked into Luke’s eyes. Without saying much, they knew exactly what the other was thinking. Luke knew this would not be the last time they’d share each other, and Angela knew she wanted more of him.

They both smiled as Luke ran his warm fingers across her golden skin, kissing her arms softly. She got up off the bed and slipped into a black thong and a simple black dress, running barefoot to the laundry room. She started the dryer again so her other undies could dry completely, and then ran back to her bedroom.

“Matt wants some beers. He’ll be here any second†she said to him. “No problem†said Luke. He reached down and kissed her sexy lips one last time, his manhood fully erect and just needing to explode. Almost instinctively, Angela took her warm hand and rubbed it rather firmly over Luke’s jeans, feeling just what he had in store for her. The doorbell rang.

~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it...I know it's on the long side.

Originally posted by xfactor834

Damn, 112 people looked and not even a "thanks".

:(

Well, I hope whomever did read it enjoyed it.

I'll be honest; I looked at your post but it seemed too long at the time to read....

read most of it now and I did like it so... Thank you!

Guest xfactor834

Yes it is long, but rewarding for the reader I would hope. I've been around here a long, long time. Most of the old people I knew aren't here anymore.

Hopefully this will be published.

:D

Originally posted by xfactor834

I posted this in a different forum under a new name...hope you all like it...

"While the Brother was Away"

Luke and Matt were best friends. They grew up together and considered themselves brothers. Both the same age, 24, they had gone to high school together, but they attended different colleges.

Every weekend and sometimes during the week, they hung out together with a big group of friends, whether it was going to a restaurant or to a bar for a night of drinking. Matt’s house was a common hang-out spot for his circle of friends, including Luke. It had a large swimming pool, enormous backyard, and even a game room with the latest video game systems, dart boards, etc.

His whole life, Luke had seen Matt’s sister, Angela, grow up from a little girl to a strikingly beautiful 21 year old. With long locks of sandy blonde hair, a pair of burnt caramel-colored eyes, and the body of a goddess, Angela turned heads wherever she went. Even young girls and older women often did double takes to catch a glimpse of this impossibly-gorgeous girl. She stood about 5’8†and had a deep bronze tone to her, almost like a permanent sun-kissed body. Her weight was perfect for her body, and she often wore low-cut jeans that exposed the sexy dimples in her abs as well as her lower back.

It was a cause of confusion for Luke. Matt was his best friend, yet lately he had developed this insatiable urge to please Angela, in a very physical way. When he visited Matt’s house and later left, he frequently found himself with a hard-on of raging proportions while he thought of Angela. To make matters worse, Angela thought of Luke as a brother since he was around so often. She even pranced around the house in questionable attire since she considered Luke to be family. Oftentimes, she’d step out of the shower dripping wet, with only a towel wrapped around her lean torso and walk to her room, greeting Luke on the way.

Luke was polite and would rather keep his fantasies to himself as opposed to ruin a lifelong friendship with Matt. Besides, Luke often dated other girls and considered Angela to be a girl he would seriously consider marrying, but not quite soon since they were so young.

It was summer, and the time for Matt’s annual summertime house party was nearing. The air overbearingly hot, the party night fell on a Saturday, where the entire day was spent rearranging the living room, turning it into a dance area, while other areas of the house were blocked off. Drinks were amply stashed away in ice chests and coolers, while music was already blaring from the powerful speakers.

Luke showed up early to help Matt with some of the chores, such as refining the guest list and stocking the bar. He also lugged around heavy couches to rearrange them the best way possible to allow for the most room. The party was slated to begin at 9pm and continue all the way through morning. It was hardly 4pm, and both Luke and Matt were already tired from working so hard around the house. The sun was relentlessly beating down outside, further weakening the two hard-working boys. Matt asked Luke if anything else should be done, and Luke said that all had pretty much been taken care of.

“You know what? We need some alcohol and snacks. I’m going to go out and get some, along with some lunch. Can you stay here and make sure the stereo works properly?†Luke humbly obliged and told Matt to get him a 6†turkey sandwich on his way back. As the door slammed shut, Luke wiped the beading sweat off his forehead and walked over to the stereo, fiddling with the controls to fine-tune the settings. He loved music and quickly played a track off one of his favorite R&B CDs with a slow and sensual groove. He nodded his head with the music and agreed to himself that everything was well set up.

Luke stood up, and he walked over to the fridge to get himself a bottle of cool water. While browsing around the shelves, he found a bottle that was big enough for his thirst, grabbed it, and closed the door. He heard a noise coming through the distant hallway. It startled him because he thought he was the only one home after Matt left.

Peeking around the hallway of the second floor, Luke’s heart dropped to the floor. In front of him stood Angela, once again freshly out of the shower with a large, fluffy pink towel wrapped around her top, just barely covering her hips.

“Hey Angela! I didn’t know you were home. Your brother just left and I thought I was the only one here.†said Luke.

“Didn’t mean to scare you Luke; I was just going to the laundry room to get my matching pair of undies.â€

Luke didn’t know whether to feel infuriated or horny. The thought of Angela and panties made him rock hard, yet the fact that she was teasing him like this was almost unacceptable. Angela smiled innocently as she walked over to the laundry room, her beautiful long legs still wet from the shower. Luke smiled back and went back to the stereo, sitting down next to it and sipping his water. He glanced at his watch and realized it would be at least another 45 minutes until Matt came back with his lunch.

As he sat down in the chair, Luke tilted his head back and rested it against the wall for a moment of stability. As soon as he closed his eyes, Angela called out loud “Luke! Come here quick! There’s a huge cockroach in here!†Almost mechanically, Luke stood up, tried not to roll his eyes, and ran into the laundry room. She pointed to the corner, and Luke grabbed a sheet of paper towel and kneeled down next to the washer. Between the wall and the machine was a relatively large cockroach, and Luke reached down and squished it with his paper towel, rolling it up and throwing it in the trash can. Just as he did that, Angela opened the dryer to take out her undies, but realized they were still damp. Seeing her get frustrated, Luke walked over to the machine and inspected it, noticing that the filter was rather dirty, and that’s why enough heat could not get into the machine. He took the filter out, cleaned the dust off it, and put it back into the slot.

Seeing Luke be so handy made Angela wet underneath her cute pink towel, but she didn’t know what else to do, since she felt awkward too. After all, Luke was like a brother to her as well, since he was around just as much as Matt was.

“That should do it†said Luke as he locked the slot for the filter. “It shouldn’t be more than a few minutes until they’re dry, since there’s not much in there†he said. “Thanks sweetie†she replied.

They both stood there, in front of the dryer, sort of at a loss of words. Angela’s skin was not wet anymore, but still damp and glistening under the soft glow of the lights above. Her hair was moist, and her scent made the room smell like cotton candy…so fresh and sweet. As the dryer’s heat started to increase, the room was getting hotter and hotter, especially since there were no windows in there.

“I’ve always loved sitting on dryers while they worked†said Angela as she neatly made her way on top of it, now directly in front of Luke, looking down at him. Luke smiled back, not really knowing what to say except “You look beautiful Angela, you know that?â€.

“Aw, thank you!†she said, reaching down to give him a hug. Luke continued “No really, I always see you putting on all this make up before you go out with us or your friends, but you look the prettiest right now, with nothing onâ€. Quickly realizing his choice of words, he continued “I mean with no make up on, not with…um…no clothes on†as they both laughed. Already seeing that this conversation was already awkward and funny at the same time, Luke further said “I mean, you have a beautiful body too. Everything about you just radiates beauty. You have this glow about you that never seems to disappearâ€.

Angela blushed. She leaned forward slowly, her caramel eyes glazed from his warm compliments. Luke leaned upward too, as their eyes softly closed and their lips met, kissing each other quietly in the dimly lit, hot laundry room with Angela sitting adorably on top of the dryer.

As their eyes opened, they took a moment to notice what just occurred, and it seemed they were both comfortable with it. Angela continued smiling as she leaned in for more kisses, with Luke happily obliging. This time, he put his arms around her and pulled her closer to the edge of the machine, as he nibbled on her lower lip with his, with his strong, warm hands rubbing the towel that covered her legs.

She began to moan softly, her head tilting back in acceptance, as Luke leaned lower, planting his warm, gentle lips on her throat, feeling Angela instinctively swallow. Luke reached around her and turned the knob of the dryer to the “off†position; he wanted to hear everything. Luke stood up and very carefully placed his fingers around the edges of her towel, underneath her chin. With a warm, flirty smile across his face, he gently undid her towel. Checking to see if she was game, Angela smiled back, her excitement mixed with a hint of uncertainty. With a flick of his wrist, Angela’s towel fell to the top of the dryer, leaving her completely naked and hardly dry.

The change in temperature now that her towel had fell made her nipples immediately hard. Her breasts, tanned and perfect in size (C-cup) and shape, were flushed with her endorphins of what was soon to follow. Luke traced her glowing body with his warm fingers, starting from her throat down to her breasts, fitting her hard nipples in between his soft fingers and tugging at them gently, as Angela moaned louder for him. He followed through by leaning down and wrapping his wet, warm lips around her nipples, biting them very carefully and softly as his hot tongue flicked intuitively at them.

Her toes curled firmly as her eyes shut again. Luke went further down, planting warm, wet kisses just underneath her breasts on the top portion of her stomach, which was toned and athletically firm. She leaned forward and ran her fingers through his hair, wanting him to go even lower. Luke didn’t need directions though; he pulled her completely to the edge of the dryer and knelt down even more, wrapping his strong, warm hands around her buttery smooth thighs.

Even in this hot, musky room, Angela’s little lovebox smelled like a bouquet of roses, so rich and sweet in scent. He softly kissed right above her clit as her heart pounded with anticipation. Her nipples fully erect, she made fists with Luke’s hair as his warm, wet tongue drew tight circles around her hot, swollen clit. He massaged her thighs warmly as he grabbed her legs and placed them over his shoulders, closing his eyes and becoming one with her. He knew exactly how she liked it judging from her moans and how she pushed her lower body into his face more and more with each probe of his tongue.

Looking up into her eyes, which were gently shut, Luke slipped his wet, warm tongue gently between her pussy lips and ran his tongue up and down, feeling her sweet wetness coat him. Her clit was on fire as it swelled up even more, completely out of its hood as Luke reached up to play with her nipples. This drove her completely crazy as her stomach began to tighten and her moans turned into full-blown groans of passion.

Her pre-cum softly dripped out of her and onto his chin, as Luke warmly wrapped his lips around her clit and started a slow, rhythmic sucking motion as his long tongue gently penetrated her more deeply and massaged the soft pink walls inside. Luke closed his eyes and felt her heartbeat with his hand that was busy playing with her nipples, and it felt like a ticking bomb. He gently curled his tongue upward inside of her and massaged the rough patch of skin about an inch up and above her clit from the inside. Knowing he pushed a magic button, Angela placed both of her hands on Luke’s head and made furious fists as she softly moaned out loud “Mmmm…Luke…I’m coming for you…â€

He felt this completely, as a wave of warmth flooded his mouth. Her legs quivered as her fingers didn’t want to let go of his hair. Her toes were still curled and a rush of euphoria overcame her as she began to catch her breath and giggle at the same time. Rushes of electricity ran up and down her spine as her skin tingled all over. She opened her eyes and could hardly breathe as she looked down at him, immediately opening her arms and wanting to hold him. Luke warmly kissed her drenched inner thighs flirtaciously and bit them gently, as he one more time planted a wet, warm kiss on her swollen, drenched, quivering pussy, which was fully sensitive after her pulsing orgasm. She felt as though with each one of her heartbeats, all the nerve endings in her body were pounding loudly.

He stood up in front of her and allowed her to hold him tightly, as she leaned her head against his chest. Luke kissed the top of her head as she looked up into his eyes; his lips still glistening with her wetness, she reached up to kiss his lips one more time, this time tasting her own sweetness on his lips.

“See how sweet you taste?†he said with a sweaty smile. She answered “You’re amazing, you know that?â€.

Luke wrapped the towel around her again and picked her up off the dryer. He carried her down the hallway to her room and laid her gently down on the bed, sitting down next to her. They glanced over to the clock and realized that Matt would be home very soon. Just then, Angela’s cell phone rang. The caller id showed Matt’s cell.

“Hey†answered Angela. “Tell Luke to open up a few beers, I’m thirsty and right around the corner†said Matt on the other end.

“Ok, no problem, I’ll tell him†she said with a smile on her face. She ended the call and looked into Luke’s eyes. Without saying much, they knew exactly what the other was thinking. Luke knew this would not be the last time they’d share each other, and Angela knew she wanted more of him.

They both smiled as Luke ran his warm fingers across her golden skin, kissing her arms softly. She got up off the bed and slipped into a black thong and a simple black dress, running barefoot to the laundry room. She started the dryer again so her other undies could dry completely, and then ran back to her bedroom.

“Matt wants some beers. He’ll be here any second†she said to him. “No problem†said Luke. He reached down and kissed her sexy lips one last time, his manhood fully erect and just needing to explode. Almost instinctively, Angela took her warm hand and rubbed it rather firmly over Luke’s jeans, feeling just what he had in store for her. The doorbell rang.

~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it...I know it's on the long side.

long posts suck

Guest xfactor834
Originally posted by bbbooom

long posts suck

no one told you to read it. it's a STORY. can't fit them into one paragraph, you know.

tool.

:rolleyes:

Guest xfactor834

that's the whole point. i'd rather you read it and say "i didn't like it" than say "long posts suck".

that's like going into a library and saying "long books suck".

attention span = inversely proportional to size, got it.

to each his own.