Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did anyone go to Sasha, Sander K and CO at Lot 61?

It was a small invite only type thing...from 8am-i believe 8pm...

djs that spun were

Luis Diaz

Astro&Glyde

Sean Cusick

Sasha

Sander*who fuckin ripped the place a new asshole

DJ Three

hmmm i think thats it actually.....

def an amazing party with lots of good friends, awesome way to start the new year off...left at 4:30 and the place was still goin strong.

Originally posted by az-tec

It was a small invite only type thing...from 8am-i believe 8pm...

djs that spun were

Luis Diaz

Astro&Glyde

Sean Cusick

Sasha

Sander*who fuckin ripped the place a new asshole

DJ Three

Elitist pigs… we need to introduce some communism here - share the wealth of MUSIC and FUN :mad:

ehh, just kidding, though I am a bit upset as I'd have gone...

Originally posted by brandie

sasha has been HAVING a good time since nye lol . . . we hung out w. he and his friends/family etc last nite . . . m a n g l e d lolll

that's so cool...I need to introduce myself into your circle - seems like you know the right crowd. ;)

after parties must be his thing, saw Sasha last year at avalon, then he played at an after party at Harvard, it was in a basement of a frat house, no more then 30-40 people, great night

also saw him in Bombay, India in November, crazy party, 4000 people, then at an after party at the hotel i was in

the guy gets around

Originally posted by bassboy

An event as tight as this should not be so elitist.

it was not elitist by any means...

it was an invite event that eventually was open to the public. Just was not advertised.

Your trying to tell me you've never had a party with a bunch of friends before? thats all it was, a bunch of friends and friends of friends getting together. I knew just about everyone in the room. Many of the people that were there work in the Nightclub industry and we really didnt get a chance to celebrate NYE like everyone else since we were working...so this was our way.

If it really means so much, next year if this happens again Ill bring you with me ;)

it was an invite event that eventually was open to the public. Just was not advertised.

Your trying to tell me you've never had a party with a bunch of friends before? thats all it was, a bunch of friends and friends of friends getting together. I knew just about everyone in the room. Many of the people that were there work in the Nightclub industry and we really didnt get a chance to celebrate NYE like everyone else since we were working...so this was our way.

If it really means so much, next year if this happens again Ill bring you with me ;)

bro who do you think you are, getting to party on nye? psssh! lol

it definitely wasn't an elitest party . . . just like andy said, a gathering of friends, and it was absolutely wonderful to be able to spend part of my nye with all of those people i didn't get to see all nite cause we were all over the city :)

Perhaps my jealousy was over-expressed. ;) And Andy I'm going to hold you to that offer! :love: