Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's In Broward ?

b-side

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lolahotass

Anyone want some chew:eek:

Dude, they have a DIP CUP with a napkin inside so that it doesn't splatter.....

How fuckin GROSS.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Dude, they have a DIP CUP with a napkin inside so that it doesn't splatter.....

How fuckin GROSS.

I chewed Kodiac for 2 years... i was such a redneck:eek:

It gives ya a great buzz when fishing.... along with a couple beers....ahhh those were the days:eek:

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lolahotass

I chewed Kodiac for 2 years... i was such a redneck:eek:

It gives ya a great buzz when fishing.... along with a couple beers....ahhh those were the days:eek:

:laugh:

Can you imagine me? I was 16 when I moved to Jupiter Farms from KENDALL. I had never seen a redneck in my life! I couldn't sleep at night, it was too quiet. Then I never fit in at school, there were 3 other latin girls, 2 were mexican and the other was puerto rican. Everyone assumed that I was mexican. I DO NOT LOOK mexican. Girls riding bareback, barefoot and in bathing suits no less! Talk about filthy nasty shit.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

:laugh:

Can you imagine me? I was 16 when I moved to Jupiter Farms from KENDALL. I had never seen a redneck in my life! I couldn't sleep at night, it was too quiet. Then I never fit in at school, there were 3 other latin girls, 2 were mexican and the other was puerto rican. Everyone assumed that I was mexican. I DO NOT LOOK mexican. Girls riding bareback, barefoot and in bathing suits no less! Talk about filthy nasty shit.

so you've been living up there for years??

when i first moved down to FL I stayed with family in palm beach country estates for about 7 months. I thought I was the only one on here from way up there.

I'm in Coral Gables now.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by johnnyr

so you've been living up there for years??

when i first moved down to FL I stayed with family in palm beach country estates for about 7 months. I thought I was the only one on here from way up there.

I'm in Coral Gables now.

Yeah I moved up from miami when I was 16, then moved back to miami for a short period of time about a year and a half ago. I decided to refocus and move back about 4 months ago and I love it. Next time I move though, I am thinking along the lines of broward or southern pb county.

Originally posted by CrzyC

LOLA...call me if you go out in Broward. Havent done that in a while.

You got it C...... I wouldn't mind hitting up downtown Lauderdale......check out Karma when Sheldon is spinning... and stop in to that shit-hole club called Rush Street (ONLY CUZ I WANT TO SEE MY FRIEND ERIC!........and to see if these two chicks I went to high school with are there)...

:)