Clubplanet Nightlife Community

santana vs jp

honestly bro on a personal level i djed at sound factory for 4 half years,and i always steer clear of ur ignorant posts but all i ever heard out of u is jp this and jp that,i really doubt u no anything bout jp or wat he does or has done, u just like to throw his name around like u do wit every dj on this board.....and the only reason im givin u any satisfaction of talkin to me right now is cause ur talkin bout my boy and if u dont no richie personally and obviously u dont no him on a dj level either to compare him wit jonathan,all these comparisons u make is funny cause i never hear u comparing urself wit any of these guys...so until the day comes when u feel ur built for this game called djing that u obviously cant break into cause u have alot of hate at everyone that is doin wat they love u should aim ur focus and hate on building a positive like choking urself wit ur headphone cord......

copy n paste and print this post out it might make u famous one day lmao

> > SaL kLuTcH

Originally posted by djklutch

honestly bro on a personal level i djed at sound factory for 4 half years,and i always steer clear of ur ignorant posts but all i ever heard out of u is jp this and jp that,i really doubt u no anything bout jp or wat he does or has done, u just like to throw his name around like u do wit every dj on this board.....and the only reason im givin u any satisfaction of talkin to me right now is cause ur talkin bout my boy and if u dont no richie personally and obviously u dont no him on a dj level either to compare him wit jonathan,all these comparisons u make is funny cause i never hear u comparing urself wit any of these guys...so until the day comes when u feel ur built for this game called djing that u obviously cant break into cause u have alot of hate at everyone that is doin wat they love u should aim ur focus and hate on building a positive like choking urself wit ur headphone cord......

copy n paste and print this post out it might make u famous one day lmao

> > SaL kLuTcH

mr klutch fridays don't count @ sf & the basement @ deko.........WOW!

I RATHER BE A GO-GO BAR DJ!

ur right it counts for nothing but its funny cause i didnt mention in this post anywhere the venues i have djed or where i dj now and right offf the bat u knew EXACLTY wheree i djed like sf friday and deko which means my name is out there enuff,even 4 years ago that u still rememebr me to be at sf..funny i dont see ur name around or even ever heard of u,wether im djing a basement of a club or a main floor,promotion is promotion and im doin wat u wish u could be doing djing in a nite club periodd...i dont get why u hate soo much binoy offered u a challenge to come to deko and play against richie and u avoid the topic .....if ur reallly that nice ud show up and do something bout it rather then sit around and complainin

> > SaL kLuTcH

ur right it counts for nothing but its funny cause i didnt mention in this post anywhere the venues i have djed or where i dj now and right offf the bat u knew EXACLTY wheree i djed like sf friday and deko which means my name is out there enuff,even 4 years ago that u still rememebr me to be at sf..funny i dont see ur name around or even ever heard of u,wether im djing a basement of a club or a main floor,promotion is promotion and im doin wat u wish u could be doing djing in a nite club periodd...i dont get why u hate soo much binoy offered u a challenge to come to deko and play against richie and u avoid the topic .....if ur reallly that nice ud show up and do something bout it rather then sit around and complainin

> > SaL kLuTcH

i never said i was on santanas level. i'm comparing jp to richie! i do know music if you believe me or not. i don't care!

i know that jp's name brought 5,000 strong to exit.

ENOUGH SAID!

Originally posted by godisadj

i never said i was on santanas level. i'm comparing jp to richie! i do know music if you believe me or not. i don't care!

ENOUGH SAID!

your resolution for '04 might be to shhhhhhh

I never heard either of these people you are comparing. But I do know this, you are comparing 2 DJ's on 2 different levels. Jp has been around for a long time right? I don't believe (I could be wrong) Richie is been around that long.

All you do is look to stir up shit.

ENOUGH SAID!

And here it looks like you were told to put up or shut up, and we all see where that went. :rolleyes::blown:

i dont get why u hate soo much binoy offered u a challenge to come to deko and play against richie and u avoid the topic .....if ur reallly that nice ud show up and do something bout it rather then sit around and complainin :blown:

its a message board!

a messageboard that youve been called out on numerous times and have always Hid from the topic.

YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT ARE YOU GONNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE OR FOLD LIKE A PUSSY.

Originally posted by kostaP

a messageboard that youve been called out on numerous times and have always Hid from the topic.

YOU HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT ARE YOU GONNA STEP UP TO THE PLATE OR FOLD LIKE A PUSSY.

after i battle santana i'll challenge jr, cleveland & tenaglia.

mr klutch fridays don't count @ sf & the basement @ deko.........WOW!

I RATHER BE A GO-GO BAR DJ!

Uhh If im not mistaken Wasnt JP The Resident On Friday nights back in the day.

Oh and you'ld Rather DJ At a GO GO Bar then at one of the hottest Parties around. Hmmmmmm That Explains alot about how smart you are.

Oh and one more thing

Klutch will spin circles around you too.

Originally posted by binoys

Maybe if Richie played 17 hours of Filler music he'ld be as good as JP.

OHHH And one more thing

JP Brought 5000 to exit

Richie Brought 7000 To Exit two years ago.

i guessed 5,000 it was probably alot more. ask richie how many times he played "my love is your love"?

also klutch played the basement @ sf. please dont even compare klutch to even moo!!!!!!

Originally posted by binoys

Maybe if Richie played 17 hours of Filler music he'ld be as good as JP.

17 hours of filler music??? ok mr promoter if wasnt for jp, songs like:

RELENTLESS

INSTANT MOMENT

THE TRAIN

REACT

SUNSHINE

THINGS TO COME wouldn't be the songs they are. PERIOD!

i can list forever all his songs he produced that get played @ every cheesie jersey classic night.

also all of the other tracks that he played, & seeing other djs running out to get them.

also when "all this time" is released will see how many times richie plays it?

i guessed 5,000 it was probably alot more. ask richie how many times he played "my love is your love"?

also klutch played the basement @ sf. please dont even compare klutch to even moo!!!!!!

Yeah it prob was more.

And Klutch is one of the best DJ's ive heard. Why dont you come hear them both then make a judgement.

Im Sure Klutch will even send you one of his CD's, so you can hear for yourself.

Until you walk the walk, i dont give a fuck what you have to say, and neither does anyone else. Richie doesnt need your approval to consider himself a great DJ.

And if your talkin about NYE, Richie didnt play that song once. He might have played it at EXIT but I dont see a problem with that. it was 2 years ago and that record is still a great record.

17 hours of filler music??? ok mr promoter if wasnt for jp, songs like:

RELENTLESS

INSTANT MOMENT

THE TRAIN

REACT

SUNSHINE

THINGS TO COME wouldn't be the songs they are. PERIOD!

i can list forever all his songs he produced that get played @ every cheesie jersey classic night.

also all of the other tracks that he played, & seeing other djs running out to get them.

also when "all this time" is released will see how many times richie plays it?

Mr. Promoter??? HAH! Good one.

Noone Said JP hasnt put out some good tracks. His best work is in the past. On a production level His latest stuff isnt that great. And About the filler music....Your tellin me he doesnt play it??? PLEASE I know some of his own loyal fans that say he does it ALOT!

Why dont you ask "your boy" JP how much respect and love he has for Richie. Then come on this board and say what you want.

Cause i know for a fact that JP would never say a bad thing about him. And JP Knows that Richie is an incredible DJ and an Even Better Producer.

Originally posted by benedictions

I DONT KNOW WHY PPL EVEN WASTE THEIR TIME OR ENERGY REPLYING BACK TO THIS MOE-MOE,,,,HIS OPINONS AND COMMENTS ARE ABOUT AS GOOD HIS LIVE SETS ON HIS BEDROOM........:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :blown:

Your right. Sorry for all this nonsense. I took this one a little personally cause Richie is one of my best friends, and the comments this kid are makin are absurd.

But as of now im done with replying.

The Offer stands for this kid to come play some records with Richie.

Sorry for the nonsense everyone.