Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheetah Sundays

Originally posted by aixgurlie

you def will find ur self some gay people in there but since jp left factory a lot of people have been going on sunday ngihts. Def worth going me n my crew and alot of other factory regulars attend.;)

yeah it's def worth goin always a good time

Think Factory in a smaller venue with a bigger variety of COOL people and LESS "G" mishaps.

Cheetah Sundays ain't for the faint of heart, but is a GUARANTEED good time, all night and morning....they have to turn the music off and the lights ALL the way up before we even THINK about contemplating moving towards the exits. :laugh:

If you wanna come, you better come this weekend, from what I understand, the club is being sold and this will be one of the last parties there. :(

I've heard conflicting stories about where the party will be moved to, some say Centro, others say Deep. Though the venue will change, the crowd and music will remain the same, though I will miss my stage! :cool:

Originally posted by sheendawg

Think Factory in a smaller venue with a bigger variety of COOL people and LESS "G" mishaps.

Cheetah Sundays ain't for the faint of heart, but is a GUARANTEED good time, all night and morning....they have to turn the music off and the lights ALL the way up before we even THINK about contemplating moving towards the exits. :laugh:

If you wanna come, you better come this weekend, from what I understand, the club is being sold and this will be one of the last parties there. :(

I've heard conflicting stories about where the party will be moved to, some say Centro, others say Deep. Though the venue will change, the crowd and music will remain the same, though I will miss my stage! :cool:

I only had the chance to go once but I loved it. Can you keep me updated when if and when it moves???

I would not say less g mishaps...... Jv's birthday there was 4 guys and one girl on the side walk on my way out g'd out of there heads. Ambulance was all over that block. Everyone was banged up in there.

Originally posted by bringda40z

I would not say less g mishaps...... Jv's birthday there was 4 guys and one girl on the side walk on my way out g'd out of there heads. Ambulance was all over that block. Everyone was banged up in there.

whats this place not search people at the door?

gotta love those places :D

Originally posted by todd f

Cheetah Sundays is a gay party, not saying that str8 people aren't welcome or that there aren't any there but if you hate being around gays this party isn't for you.

Its not really like that anymore, i dont know when the last time you have gone but now its almost taken over by factory heads, there is no dress code or door policy, no searches. Its like a small factory but more laid back... I like it.

Originally posted by bringda40z

Its not really like that anymore, i dont know when the last time you have gone but now its almost taken over by factory heads, there is no dress code or door policy, no searches. Its like a small factory but more laid back... I like it.

nice mite have to give it a shot this week...hmm...

Avalon has gays on fridays, saturdays & sundays

Crobar has gays on fridays & saturdays

Disco has gays on fridays, saturdays & sundays

Arc has gays on fridays

Deep has gays on fridays & saturdays

Shelter has gays on fridays & saturdays

Filter has gays on fridays & saturdays

Spirit has gays on fridays & saturdays

ALL FUCKING LOUNGES HAVE GAYS ANY GIVEN NIGHT

PPL should stop WORRYING ABOUT the gays and JUST GO FOR FUCKING MUSIC, DRINKS AND CLUB.

GO WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND

GO WITH YOUR FRIENDS

GO ALONE

Just Go and HAVE Fun.

Originally posted by sobecrobar

Avalon has gays on fridays, saturdays & sundays

Crobar has gays on fridays & saturdays

Disco has gays on fridays, saturdays & sundays

Arc has gays on fridays

Deep has gays on fridays & saturdays

Shelter has gays on fridays & saturdays

Filter has gays on fridays & saturdays

Spirit has gays on fridays & saturdays

ALL FUCKING LOUNGES HAVE GAYS ANY GIVEN NIGHT

PPL should stop WORRYING ABOUT the gays and JUST GO FOR FUCKING MUSIC, DRINKS AND CLUB.

GO WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND

GO WITH YOUR FRIENDS

GO ALONE

Just Go and HAVE Fun.

well said- bravo

can you list the clubs that have the 718, 516, 201,973, 203 losers!!

I like to avoid them whenver possible LMFAO

Originally posted by babbo

well said- bravo

can you list the clubs that have the 718, 516, 201,973, 203 losers!!

I like to avoid them whenver possible LMFAO

718 dna, bliss

516 mirage, sahara, nation, cpis, hom, cyberia

201 abyss, deko, hunka b., soundgarden, metro & south park

973 not applicable

203 mor

Originally posted by sobecrobar

718 dna, bliss

516 mirage, sahara, nation, cpis, hom, cyberia

201 abyss, deko, hunka b., soundgarden, metro & south park

973 not applicable

203 mor

lolollollol I meant what clubs in nyc has 718, 516, 201 people in them- ilike to stay awaty from them lolol lmao

Oh babboso you are such a funny guy. hehe. I think your last comment is wonderful. I guess your best bet is to go to sleep at night cause if it wasn't for all the area codes listed your clubs would be barron caves of crickets. Thanks for the comedy freak.:half:

Originally posted by luztidara

Oh babboso you are such a funny guy. hehe. I think your last comment is wonderful. I guess your best bet is to go to sleep at night cause if it wasn't for all the area codes listed your clubs would be barron caves of crickets. Thanks for the comedy freak.:half:

you mean i still gotta deal with the crackheads and guidos from the burbs- shit....

Originally posted by jovanls400

can anyone lemme know whats a good time to get there tonite?? and what time does the place stay full till?

A good time to go is between 1 and 2....it will stay full until THE LIGHTS GO UP and they tell us to get the fuck out!! I'm serious, too. :laugh: That usually happens around 6.

It was CRAZY packed last week, probably will be tonight as well because we can't stop talking about it! :laugh:

A good time to go is between 1 and 2....it will stay full until THE LIGHTS GO UP and they tell us to get the fuck out!! I'm serious, too. :laugh: That usually happens around 6.

It was CRAZY packed last week, probably will be tonight as well because we can't stop talking about it! :laugh:

hmmm tempting...i said i was gonna go last week and never made it...wonder if i can convince anyone to go out this week...my 8 hours @ exit wernt enuff this week LOL

..and did someone mention they dont search you on the way in??

Originally posted by berniec

hmmm tempting...i said i was gonna go last week and never made it...wonder if i can convince anyone to go out this week...my 8 hours @ exit wernt enuff this week LOL

..and did someone mention they dont search you on the way in??

I don't know about the guys, but somebody is getting SUMTHIN up in there, trust and believe! :laugh: