Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone have info about Sleep by Woodbridge Mall?

Guest dieselsneakers

Originally posted by njdionysus

attachment.php?postid=1954969

Hey voodoodoooode, is the girl in the left of your pic the same as this girl on the right?

no the girl in his pic is much hotter.

you really have to see the 3 to appreciate their natural beauty....Im not kidding. Theyre mad cool also.

Originally posted by dieselsneakers

I was on my way home from Woodbridge Mall the other night, lost actually but I passed a nightclub called Sleep by the highway. Does anyone have information about the club? What kind of music do they play? How is the place, nice? Hot girls? I am new to the area, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Saturday at Sleep are excellent. Their has been a 3-1 women to guy ratio the last few weeks. The music on Saturday is progressive house and vocals. Stop by this Saturday. It is my record release party celebrating my remix of Jana's new single on Xtreme Records. It will be insane as I have a ton of people coming in. If you'd like to be on the guestlist, e-mail me at inthemix@att.net

Chris Sammarco

Resident Saturday night D.J. at Sleep

Originally posted by dieselsneakers

This girl at the gym said Sleep sucks :eek: I shouldnt waste my time. But I might stop by just to kick this guy in the balls and get some free drinks :laugh:

Or if you want feel free to stop by at the end of the month for a free appetizer with the purchase of a dinner entree when it changes over to the Bar & Grille

• 7 months later...
Guest nitelifepromos
I was on my way home from Woodbridge Mall the other night, lost actually but I passed a nightclub called Sleep by the highway. Does anyone have information about the club? What kind of music do they play? How is the place, nice? Hot girls? I am new to the area, any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

WHATS GOING ON BRO. I'M A PROMOTER MANANGER FOR CLUB SLEEP. ITS A REAL SWEET CLUB. WERE ACTUALLY HAVING A TEEN NIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT WHICH IS WEDNESDAY. SAY NITELIFEPROMOS AT THE GUESTLIST TABLE AND RECIEVE 1/2 PRICE ADMISSION. WE ALSO HAVE A NIGHT CLUB FOR 18 N OLDER ON FRIDAYS CALLED SPIN FRIDAYS...EMAIL ME AT NITELIFEPROMOS@YAHOO.COM FOR INFO