Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you want?

If you remember some time ago I posted up what DJ's or parties did you want to see at Crobar.

Well now that the madness has passed I want to put the same question out there again.

What parties/DJ's/style of music and in what rooms on what days would you like to see?.

Do you like the idea of Thursday and Sunday being open.

Please try and make the responses constructive and stay away from just attacking.

Thanks

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there should be a thursday night with hip hop in the main floor, cause new york is hip hop, great part of it. and make like a wednesday or so to a theme night like fetish and stuff like that. been to miami and they had stuff like that. but def like hip hop night but not like a thug night more like classy like suede just at crobar. would be the biggest thing.

Originally posted by joevibe

you just opened a very large can of worms.....

:)

I think this may be a very interesting thread.

Dave, Reddog.. can we get a sticky on this.

Well considering all the opinions that have been voiced on this board as of late. I think it's time to revisit this issue.

Originally posted by nyctruth

there should be a thursday night with hip hop in the main floor, cause new york is hip hop, great part of it. and make like a wednesday or so to a theme night like fetish and stuff like that. been to miami and they had stuff like that. but def like hip hop night but not like a thug night more like classy like suede just at crobar. would be the biggest thing.

Interesting point, but how do you avoid the Thug element as with most Hip Hop parties that blow up, They turn thuggy eventually.

wow and also you should get like party pic sites did u see the pics of avalon ti lll ate. com took, even the opening night of crobar they took great pics, like tilll ate and all the parties .com i love to see those pics, the next days.

how much is till.late paying you????

well what i mean just play hip hop, on a night, the main focus and get like just stylish people in like people on tnt tuesday night at suede, or like lot61, and get like stretch armstrong for the night. door dont let like thugs in, unless they are maybe real rappers. what i mainly say is play hip hop in the main room, and get like models and stuff, new york really is hip hop, go to most clubs they play hip hop. the selected pic on the door and stuff u can control make is real exclusive . give me a privat message i know all the big promotors and djs ;)

think about it would be great

haha nothing i just like that party site the most, but all the party. com is not bad either just a little ghetto for me. joe your site is not too bad just need a more color :)

color huh? it's dark..like a club...it's a theme, it's our own virtual club, fuly equipped with go-gos. gots ta have da go-go's. :)

get it???

if it looked like the ny times..how would it be a "club-promotions" page? BORING!!!!!

it cant be thugged out if you got people dressed up going in there

its not like youre gonna have guys wit doorags in there

controlling it at the door will avoid the ghetto webster hall hip hop room.........

and just let the smokers smoke and its all good....

tell that tranny at the door to chill out too--everyone is chill except her cuz shes gonna end up like those twilo trannies

back to the thread... sorry for the intrude.. too much coffee today.

530 said:

What parties/DJ's/style of music and in what rooms on what days would you like to see?.

Please try and make the responses constructive and stay away from just attacking.

Thanks

well what i mean just play hip hop, on a night, the main focus and get like just stylish people in like people on tnt tuesday night at suede, or like lot61, and get like stretch armstrong for the night. door dont let like thugs in, unless they are maybe real rappers. what i mainly say is play hip hop in the main room, and get like models and stuff, new york really is hip hop, go to most clubs they play hip hop. the selected pic on the door and stuff u can control make is real exclusive . give me a privat message i know all the big promotors and djs ;)

think about it would be great

like, how many time like you can say "like"?

i agree, thug think can be controlled, deep sat night has a lot of hip hop and not thugs in there, crobar should be just more exlusive, the main room hip hop would be great, and yes please avoid like webster hall hip hop room or exit and stuff like that, it really can be avoided. and make it a theme too something sexy, or something like that, that would be like the crobar style right

joe in all respect that was just corny, dont be a suck up, we all want to talk about it, dont be a cornball about it, if u just want comps from 530, that would be leme, go to the doorman and give head or something, if u want to suck dick.

but back to the thread, get a hip hop trendy night

Originally posted by reddog4063

isnt it alittle too big to be that exclusive though? (just asking...)

i think if you guys do a sunday/ thursday.. it's the main room open only. 1-2 bars open only.

use half the staff, lower your costs. bring in good local talent and create a good vibe.

you guys have back door bambi in miami, so you know exactly what I'm talking about.

a 4-500 crowd.. not a 2500 plus party.

and you have to lower the door to 15 bux.

joe in all respect that was just corny, dont be a suck up, we all want to talk about it, dont be a cornball about it, if u just want comps from 530, that would be leme, go to the doorman and give head or something, if u want to suck dick.

but back to the thread, get a hip hop trendy night

ouch.

Originally posted by 530west28

If you remember some time ago I posted up what DJ's or parties did you want to see at Crobar.

Well now that the madness has passed I want to put the same question out there again.

Thanks

the crobar merchandise you promised me 2 weeks ago lolllll :D :D

xo!

thursday night should be hot night though, do sunday more chill, but thursday i would make it exclusive, like i said exclusive hip hop djs, u guys would really hit the target for a thursday night. hip hop trendy. so much money

exclusive hiphop djs will bring in a thug ass crowd . . . what do you want them to promote it on hot97 too? you need regular djs that play hiphop @ the nicer venues in nyc . . . that can give people what they want without turning the place into speeed or wherever the gun-totin crowd used to go . . .

i do agree that a lot of the trendy nyc people like hiphop . . . which is why the prop room plays it . . . however hiphop on the main floor of crobar all nite . . . im just not so sure . . . i just think its overwhelming size might make it difficult to do that . . .