Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Someone please tell Joe Theisman to STFU

Originally posted by njdionysus

He is the most annoying commentator in sports!

i would have to say i would rather hear him than larry merchant or george foreman blather thru a boxing match...(although i do enjoy cursing at the tv as they speak :D)

Originally posted by arkmoned

Dude i can satnd that mother fucke he really shits at the mouth LT should have busted is jaw:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

LT is like a preacher thesedays- he's been on tv talk shows -pushing his book- good for him maybe his story has a good ending-instead of the usual athlete-money-cocaine-jail- lose family-broke- dead ina a crackhouse ending- good for him I wish him well

Originally posted by fkornre

i would have to say i would rather hear him than larry merchant or george foreman blather thru a boxing match...(although i do enjoy cursing at the tv as they speak :D)

I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER HIS NAME (larry merchant) HE......IS BY FAR.....THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IN SPORTS ANNOUNCING HISTORY. I PRAY EVERY TIME I WATCH AN HBO FIGHT THAT HE GETS CANCER OF THE VOCAL CHORDS, AND DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH...

Originally posted by vip-tech

I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBER HIS NAME (larry merchant) HE......IS BY FAR.....THE MOST ANNOYING PERSON IN SPORTS ANNOUNCING HISTORY. I PRAY EVERY TIME I WATCH AN HBO FIGHT THAT HE GETS CANCER OF THE VOCAL CHORDS, AND DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH...

hey thats a very funny wish- youre fucked up -

Originally posted by vip-tech

hahah agreed...he is the buster of the year...i wish Bill Walton could do the play by play for every sport!