Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Divalicious and I are psychic with each other....

like i'll be picking up the phone to call her and it'll ring right at that moment and there she is....and we do it allll the time back and forth..plus last night she knew right when i got to the restaurant b/c she walked outside and there i was. Do you read me Divalicious??? I'm thinking something right now........

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

like i'll be picking up the phone to call her and it'll ring right at that moment and there she is....and we do it allll the time back and forth..plus last night she knew right when i got to the restaurant b/c she walked outside and there i was. Do you read me Divalicious??? I'm thinking something right now........

So your both aliens huh??? cwm37.gif

uknjx2 my best friend and I have that "psychic connection" too. We'll often say the same thing at the exact same moment or I'll pick up the phone to call her & she'll already be on the other line like, "Hey, the phone didn't even ring yet!" Guess it comes from being friends forever & knowing a person really really well cwm17.gif

------------------

=)

Originally posted by ReginaP:

uknjx2 my best friend and I have that "psychic connection" too. We'll often say the same thing at the exact same moment or I'll pick up the phone to call her & she'll already be on the other line like, "Hey, the phone didn't even ring yet!" Guess it comes from being friends forever & knowing a person really really well cwm17.gif

Oh shit their mutiplying!!!! Run for the hills!!!!!! cwm4.gif

Archived