Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Urgent Newsflash!!

vulva-lover74

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Of course, her name rhymes w/ a womans body part.. :laugh:

but they got me on this:

"She looks like this singer across here called Sophie Ellis Bextor.

Right up until the point she opens her mouth and that annoying Glaswegian accent of hers came spurting out."

:blank::confused::blank::confused:

I didnt read that

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm going to enjoy this board.

No,no,no...When Kaydup wrote deloris,i jokingly mentioned my ex-missus Julie.(cos she looks like the girl in that pissing-in-a-glass-picture before Xmas.)

Now julie looks like this singer across here.She sung on Spillers "groovejet" a couple of years ago.

Julie had a Glasgow accent and glasgow accents are annoying.(a bit like Texans.:laugh: )

What the fvck have i let myself in for here?:laugh:

Originally posted by vulva-lover74

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm going to enjoy this board.

No,no,no...When Kaydup wrote deloris,i jokingly mentioned my ex-missus Julie.(cos she looks like the girl in that pissing-in-a-glass-picture before Xmas.)

Now julie looks like this singer across here.She sung on Spillers "groovejet" a couple of years ago.

Julie had a Glasgow accent and glasgow accents are annoying.(a bit like Texans.:laugh: )

What the fvck have i let myself in for here?:laugh:

:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

Me?shit the bed?Its 2:15 in the afternoon here in Scotland:laugh:

By the way, love the picture of that chick in the tartan you posted xlr8ted. Assuming she IS a chick. Cos i swear to god she looks like my uncle Jim.

Til tomorrow people,when i'll FINALLY get round to posting what i was going to post today before things got fvcked up! But then thats what happens when everyone decides to get up too early in the morning and log on before they've had the chance to wipe the smegma off their pyjamas and nighties:laugh:

And if you dont know what smega is i'll give you a clue:

It attaches itself to foreskins and vulvas that havent been washed in 5 days....allegedly.;)

See ya later ya crazy americans.

wow I can have a field day ripping this tart but I dont know where to start and my fucking back is killing me......

Maybe Ill just make fun of his mother and call him gay...Yeah that sounds like a plan.

Hey Volvo-Luva You're a homo-sexual and I fucked your mother.

Thank you and Have a day.

Originally posted by flavanugz

disclaimer: DO NOT associate the Boston Board with Kosta and his LAME mother jokes. Thank You.

Fuck you

You should be happy I come on here dickface...about as much as I cum in yerrr moms ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAA