Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the best saved by the bell is on

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dani672

i was actually considering getting one.... but no one wants to pay me 50 gs a year to post on cp:(

Damn those Bastards - maybe Kosta and I will visit you at your job this week........ hmmmmm def possibility - we can take bets on wether Kosta loses his wallet again - for the third time

Originally posted by nootsy

Damn those Bastards - maybe Kosta and I will visit you at your job this week........ hmmmmm def possibility - we can take bets on wether Kosta looses his wallet again - for the third time

i like the ones when theyre in malibu and have jobs working and zack is going out wih that broad from king of queens

I thought it was caffeine pills!?!

"....I'm so excited, I'm so excited........I'm so.......Scared, Zack"

LOL so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST IS THE MUSIC VIDEO PART THEY FILM IN THE AEROBIC STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!! They have their leotards OVER their tights

you guys should come tues... kosta should just let me hold his wallet from now on:laugh:

Yeah Great fantastic.

If I keep goin out Ill never get my friggin car.

Im pissed tho cause I have enough saveed up I just need to get a good deal now,

Originally posted by kostaP

Yeah Great fantastic.

If I keep goin out Ill never get my friggin car.

Im pissed tho cause I have enough saveed up I just need to get a good deal now,

Kosta want to save money? next time we go out lets just walk in the club - bar - strip club. take a $100 or $200 and burn it then go home.

Kosta want to save money? next time we go out lets just walk in the club - bar - strip club. take a $100 or $200 and burn it then go home.

did that once...walked in theres a skank pissin me off she stole $100 from me i grab her as she tries to slip away the manager comes over....i tell him whats up she gives it back and I said all you had to do was ask...then took my lighter set the $100 bill on fire and once it was past the half way im like here you can have it.

the bitch actually grabbs it and tries to put it out.

it was funny.

kosta why dont you just get an audi like stephs.. that is so hot! i think i conned my bf into getting one adn giving me his jetta!

I like it but this chick I know has one and its like copying kinda ya know. Ill tell you who the chick is later.

Shut up nootsy.

did that once...walked in theres a skank pissin me off she stole $100 from me i grab her as she tries to slip away the manager comes over....i tell him whats up she gives it back and I said all you had to do was ask...then took my lighter set the $100 bill on fire and once it was past the half way im like here you can have it.

the bitch actually grabbs it and tries to put it out.

it was funny.

I gave all of Daves money to the ugliest Chick at Satin Dolls one night while he was in the bathroom. I said my friend really likes you (hehe) Dave comes back and says "where is my money" So I point at this disgusting girl and she turns and smiles at him. Got my ass kicked but it was funny as hell

I gave all of Daves money to the ugliest Chick at Satin Dolls one night while he was in the bathroom. I said my friend really likes you (hehe) Dave comes back and says "where is my money" So I point at this disgusting girl and she turns and smiles at him. Got my ass kicked but it was funny as hell

NOTHING beats..lick the wall.....and if I come out here and your tongue isnt on the wall Im gonna fucking kill you.....

NOTHING beats..lick the wall.....and if I come out here and your tongue isnt on the wall Im gonna fucking kill you.....

LMFAO the funny part was that that dude was 33 - BTW dave is stalkin the board I have to find out his name.

mysti look at your with your SBTB facts.. you know whats funny is i wasnt even watching it.. i had left the tv on.. and heard her singing Im so excited.. hahah adn knew which one it was!

I am so on point w/my SBTB facts........ask me anything about any episode/character!

My all time favorite episode was when Kelly discovers Jeff is cheating on her and catches him at that club "The Attic" with another girl............remember how Screechj made them all fake ID's?!?!?! :laugh: