Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the best saved by the bell is on

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by calebb

remember when screech plays the russian guy for the chess championship?

omg lmao@his beard/mustache.......

Re: Jeff.......definitely the beginning of the end. Poor Zack, she dumped him at the halloween dance when they were dressed as Romeo and Juliet........how sad :cry:

Originally posted by Mystify22

omg lmao@his beard/mustache.......

Re: Jeff.......definitely the beginning of the end. Poor Zack, she dumped him at the halloween dance when they were dressed as Romeo and Juliet........how sad :cry:

its ok cuz kelly got fat later on.

oh, remember when zack got a 1502 on his SAT?

Jesse was all jealous hahaha a i hate slater seriously

its ok cuz kelly got fat later on.

oh, remember when zack got a 1502 on his SAT?

Jesse was all jealous hahaha a i hate slater seriously

I hated Slater too, I was always all for Zack.........but remember how one time Kelly chose Slater for the sweetheart dance but then picked Zack after he put secret messages in the Bo Revere tape??!!!?!?

where does he get off calling zack "preppy" and then making the moves on kelly

i think if if he wasnt a wrestler, zack wouldve done something about that

Ew Slater is gross, remember when they had that female wrester who beat someone up for Zack?

I hated Slater too, I was always all for Zack.........but remember how one time Kelly chose Slater for the sweetheart dance but then picked Zack after he put secret messages in the Bo Revere tape??!!!?!?

ahh yes, the alleged subliminal tapes

ahh yes, the alleged subliminal tapes

Ew that teacher was gross.

Okay unsolved SBTB mystery.........just where the eff did Kelly and Jessie disappear to when that broad Tori was around during senior year?!?! And they just happen to *reappear* for graduation!?!??!?!

Pls explain.

ahahahahaha buddy bands

Q: What new product was formed by Jesse after having a fallout with Zack?

Crap~! I don't remember.............something that resembled an 80's sweat/head band?

Also, why did Zack have like 3 different people playing his dad?

Ew that teacher was gross.

Okay unsolved SBTB mystery.........just where the eff did Kelly and Jessie disappear to when that broad Tori was around during senior year?!?! And they just happen to *reappear* for graduation!?!??!?!

Pls explain.

Tori is one I never really warmed to. Oh, and that whole disappearing act has baffled me for quite some time.

Tori is one I never really warmed to. Oh, and that whole disappearing act has baffled me for quite some time.

Tori was effin gross, why did Zack like her?!?!!

RE: the disappearing act. I really would like to know how they could do that w/out even BOTHERING to explain........liek they could have done a scene where they talk about how Kelly and JEssie go abroad or something.........but NO! They just flat out don't even mention it and Zack and Screech and Slater and Lisa act like Tori's part of the gang?~!?!?!!?

I actually don't remember. Weren't they cuffs or something?

They were buddy bands!!!!! But then everyone got mad at Zack for something and Kelly, Jessie, and Slater made up some other thing.....can't remember though.

I thought it was caffeine pills!?!

"....I'm so excited, I'm so excited........I'm so.......Scared, Zack"

LOL so funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE BEST IS THE MUSIC VIDEO PART THEY FILM IN THE AEROBIC STUDIO!!!!!!!!!!!! They have their leotards OVER their tights

they should have given her a hit...lol!!!

Here's a few for you guys....

How bout "mvemjsunp"....It was Screech's way to remember the order of the planets from the sun and he teachs it to Zach who of course wins the Academic Bowl with the answer.....LOL....

or when Lisa sprains her ankle and "invents" the new dance with the crutches....."Do the Lisa" (or is it Turtle)"......

The school finds oil and everyone thinks it's the greatest things ever...Till the show inserts the harsh reality of how it kills the widelife (in the pond no one has ever heard of before).....Also the message of money is evil gets tossed around a lil....

The homeless girl Zach falls for and try to help....

Zach's candlelight prom for Kelly when she can't afford to go....

There's tooooo many episodes.....Great show.....It's a big part of the childhood.... :)

-dt

Originally posted by dt1313

It's lovecuffs...The Buddyband replacement/competition

and it's not "the lisa" or "the turtle"...It's the sprain....Got help from a friend on that one...

***Check the end of page three I left a few episodes....***

-dt

That's what it was...lovecuffs. How could I forget.:laugh:

Originally posted by ripped2shreds

i can't believe so many people replied to this thread........

haha:) ;)

Me either but the show really was the sh*t back in the day and I don't know many people who pass it up when it's on....

these are the one's at the end of page three for those who missed it....some damn good episodes...

Here's a few for you guys....

How bout "mvemjsunp"....It was Screech's way to remember the order of the planets from the sun and he teachs it to Zach who of course wins the Academic Bowl with the answer.....LOL....

or when Lisa sprains her ankle and "invents" the new dance with the crutches....."Do the Lisa" (or is it Turtle)"......

The school finds oil and everyone thinks it's the greatest things ever...Till the show inserts the harsh reality of how it kills the widelife (in the pond no one has ever heard of before).....Also the message of money is evil gets tossed around a lil....

The homeless girl Zach falls for and try to help....

Zach's candlelight prom for Kelly when she can't afford to go....

-dt