Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC anyone?

Originally posted by crizface

Who's all planning on going? how are you planning on getting there?

I'm trying to figure out if I want to drive or fly.. so I'm kinda wondering what other ppl are doing to get some ideas..

the 1st time i went to wmc (1998 i think), i drove down with a bunch of people. 22hrs to get there, taking only three 15min stops on the way. what a waste of time. fly down there instead. flights PHL - MIA are still under 300$ now. i'm flying on american, 5 - 10 march for 278$

Me flying out hopefully fae Scotland juz like we did last yr, fst one it waz, Dont drive, Too many parties to, too many people too meet, too much fun tae b had!!!does neone know if Tom Middleton iz doing same opening party @ Opium? as lst yr

IT IZ GOING TAE B SUNDISSENTIAL ONCE MORE!!!

definitely fly. not worth the hassle of driving, i wouldn't even consider taking anything but a plane.

i'm flying nonstop from NYC and my ticket was $200 (+fees = $230).

so much easier. more time to relax on the beach instead of being crammed in a car/bus. :cool:

Well i actually live in alaska and i am flying down.. the ticket cost me 700$ so its well worth it.

I have never been out of alaska so i am looking foward to seeing what the culture is like in ohter states. I have been to a club once in my life there is a fish eat/ pub that they bring in some lights and play some music every 3rd month but that is it. Cant wait till disco !

Originally posted by notallthere444

Well i actually live in alaska and i am flying down.. the ticket cost me 700$ so its well worth it.

I have never been out of alaska so i am looking foward to seeing what the culture is like in ohter states. I have been to a club once in my life there is a fish eat/ pub that they bring in some lights and play some music every 3rd month but that is it. Cant wait till disco !

lol

Once all us lads headed up north tae the highlands for one ay them wkends ay madness, we entered dis fishermans pub tavern on the banks ay Loch Ness there waz only mirrors and a disco ball within this establishment afta spendin alot of time the hrs juz passes sumthing like fear and loathing in Las Vegas trip, we left the tavern tae head bak to our camp site though when we got there we spotted Nessie the dinosaur munchin our tents bats u say?!!!! lol