Clubplanet Nightlife Community

An introduction to Hernan Cattaneo

biznation00

Originally posted by biznation00

Most likely not Leo. Would be nice to see, but he'll just play the mainroom for now. Lookin' forward to it. ;)

btw, I hope the South America compilation is in your collection & I don't mean your soul seek collection. Great CD!

What you talking about Willis?:confused:

:laugh: :laugh:

Nah Biz I got the original,bought it @ Virgins around February of 2002.Its blue with a close-up pic of him...:laugh:

Love the whole album

fav-tracks are:

Francesco Farfa meets The Pleasure Team-The Search/WeekendWorld Mix :cool:

and on disk 2-TiltFeat.Maria Nayler-Headstrong/Relentless Vocal Mix

Originally posted by happyface

Nah Biz I got the original,bought it @ Virgins around February of 2002.Its blue with a close-up pic of him...:laugh:

Love the whole album

fav-tracks are:

Francesco Farfa meets The Pleasure Team-The Search/WeekendWorld Mix :cool:

and on disk 2-TiltFeat.Maria Nayler-Headstrong/Relentless Vocal Mix

I was messin' with ya.. I know you're not like Saleen. He luv's soul seek.. it's not his fault though.. It's the record label's fault for the high prices! or is it the artists' fault for distributing promo's to the wrong peepz?? :laugh:

Yeah right...you didn't buy it. :laugh: :laugh: Everyone knows how the album cover looks like. ;) Good pick up on Spaces' part. HC could definitely bring it. I enjoy every set I have from him. Wish I was there for that one. Guess I'll have to wait till WMC. :D

Originally posted by ecpolo521

Yeah right...you didn't buy it. :laugh: :laugh: Everyone knows how the album cover looks like. ;) Good pick up on Spaces' part. HC could definitely bring it. I enjoy every set I have from him. Wish I was there for that one. Guess I'll have to wait till WMC. :D

LOL:laugh: sup Enrique?! You should fly down cause I gotta a feeling HC is going tear shyt up ! ! ! ( He better )

And btw BIZ you think he will give me his autograph?:eek::laugh: :laugh: and maybe hang in the booth?:laugh: :laugh: Jk

LOL:laugh: sup Enrique?! You should fly down cause I gotta a feeling HC is going tear shyt up ! ! ! ( He better )

And btw BIZ you think he will give me his autograph?:eek::laugh: :laugh: and maybe hang in the booth?:laugh: :laugh: Jk

He's a down cat.. I'm sure he will, but it will prob cost you an argetine churrasco steak w/ chimichurri sauce! :laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

He's a down cat.. I'm sure he will, but it will prob cost you an argetine churrasco steak w/ chimichurri sauce! :laugh:

LOL Prob huh? :laugh: Whenever Biz my boy owns a few Argentinean spots in kendall, i'll let you know on a day soon so you can eat some real FOOD.:cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

he plays a nice mix of tribal, prog, and vocal house. he is going to be rippin it at space. k38.gifq120.gif

- Tribal ...check !

-Prog ...check !

- vocal house .................. :blank:

2 out of 3 ain't bad ......i'll most prob check him out . :)

I wish I could Leo :( , but I'll definitely be down for WMC. So I'll see you then. :aright: And as for you mursa, "prob will go"...your ass better go if you know whats good for you. HC is gonna be nasty. :D