Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Did Everyone Get For Xmas

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

she is just mad b/c she cant use her left hand to drive...although she does get pretty good parking at the shopping malls...

FYI I CAN DRIVE SICKK I HAVE A SICKK CAR AND NO I DON'T HAVE A HANDICAP PARKING SPOT AND I SEE YOU ARE STARTING THE YEAR 2004 OFF WITH A BANG INSULTING PEOPE...KEEP NUTURING YOUR CANCER WITH HATEFUL THOUGHTS!

ITS SAD YOU HAVE TO FCUK YOUR GIRLFRIEND WITH YOUR THUMB CONSIDERING YOUR PENIS IS A DWARK LOL

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

hey...at least i have TWO good thumbs...i will let u smell my thumb for a fee...

COME OVER AND PET MY DOG THEN HE'LL HAVE ONE OF YOUR "GOOD THUMBS" LOL BTW YOU ARE SO STUPID NOW YOU ARE GONNA GET INTO AN ACCIDENT OR YOUR KID IS GONNA HAVE A FCUKED UP THUMB! MARK MY WORDS BUDDY! :idea:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

COME OVER AND PET MY DOG THEN HE'LL HAVE ONE OF YOUR "GOOD THUMBS" LOL BTW YOU ARE SO STUPID NOW YOU ARE GONNA GET INTO AN ACCIDENT OR YOUR KID IS GONNA HAVE A FCUKED UP THUMB! MARK MY WORDS BUDDY! :idea:

someone should have euthanized you...

he's immune to curses, he's from cuba, he's a santero!

GIRLS CAN'T FCUK YOUR CAR YOU TOOLBAG! LOLOLOLOLOL ITS NOT A PENIS REPLACEMENT!

you'd be surprised what a hooker can do late on a saturday night with $1500 on the table... :aright:

AN AUDI IS A SMALL CAR LOLOLOLOL

for you, i'd imagine a Lincoln Navigator is a "small car" aswell...

hook.jpg

Originally posted by joeg

you'd be surprised what a hooker can do late on a saturday night with $1500 on the table... :aright:

for you, i'd imagine a Lincoln Navigator is a "small car" aswell...

SO YOU ADMITT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR SEX? LOLOL FIGURES AND YOU WISH YOU HAD $1500 TO BLOW ON A HOOKER....TRY $50 FOR A TOOTHLESS GRANDMOTHER! BTW I'M NOT CAPTAIN HOOK BUT RATHER A NEW MEMBER OF THE "XMEN" SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER BE!

:D