Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just dont understand....

sotuorlando

How come it's always a House Vs. Trance issue, or Breaks is for kids issue, or the imfamous I condemn Hip Hop issue, or I hate this or that Genere. Whatever happened to I LOVE MUSIC, and going out and partying my fucking ass off with my closest friends regardless of what the fuck is coming out of the speakers. I do understand that music is a way of life and is one of the greatest gifts God has ever given to man, so why discriminate it, come on. It's like saying I only like white girls, or black girls, or Asian girls.......like a close friend of mine once said, why have one when you can have them all. I remember Jackie once saying that she could go to any venue on any given night and jam it to some breaks, go out the next night rock it to some progressive tunes, and the next shake her ass to some hip hop, that's how it should be, not this "I'm not going there because there playing this, that, or the muthacking other" bullshit. I understand if people have a preference but to knock others preferences or tastes in music is pretty sad. Everyone is entitled to there opinion and God knows I'll be hearing them, but from my perspective this whole genere war seems close minded as fuck!

Lotta Mercy......Word to the mutha!

"One love, one life"

Originally posted by sotuorlando

How come it's always a House Vs. Trance issue, or Breaks is for kids issue, or the imfamous I condemn Hip Hop issue, or I hate this or that Genere. Whatever happened to I LOVE MUSIC, and going out and partying my fucking ass off with my closest friends regardless of what the fuck is coming out of the speakers. I do understand that music is a way of life and is one of the greatest gifts God has ever given to man, so why discriminate it, come on. It's like saying I only like white girls, or black girls, or Asian girls.......like a close friend of mine once said, why have one when you can have them all. I remember Jackie once saying that she could go to any venue on any given night and jam it to some breaks, go out the next night rock it to some progressive tunes, and the next shake her ass to some hip hop, that's how it should be, not this "I'm not going there because there playing this, that, or the muthacking other" bullshit. I understand if people have a preference but to knock others preferences or tastes in music is pretty sad. Everyone is entitled to there opinion and God knows I'll be hearing them, but from my perspective this whole genere war seems close minded as fuck!

Lotta Mercy......Word to the mutha!

"One love, one life"

:werd:

I agree, even though I dont like every kind of music, i dont hate on it or look at anyone different if they do like a particular style...Its all about having fun.

Oh yeah and fcuk HOUSE

jk:laugh: Going to check out Hernan Cattaneo on the 31st,whos in?:cool:

Originally posted by chaflas

:aright:

I, for one, like all types of music.

:cool: :cool: same here ... trance , house , breaks , rock , punk , metal , opera , ambient ..well , u get the point ... only thing I DONT like is country & salsa & merengue :D

Originally posted by sotuorlando

How come it's always a House Vs. Trance issue, or Breaks is for kids issue, or the imfamous I condemn Hip Hop issue, or I hate this or that Genere. Whatever happened to I LOVE MUSIC

you will never understand because it happens so fast

and it feels so good it's like walkin' on glass :blank:

It has to do a lot with how much music one has been exposed to, you see? If you've never listened to tribal, techno, industrial, prog-house, prog-tech...whatever...even reggae, punk, funk, disco...you couldn't possibly be a good source to judge what's good and what's bad...if you just go to the clubs in a state of musical ignorance and just fall inlove with whatever mr. dj is spinning...then, you're just a comsumer...good for you, enjoy...but don't come around sayin' what's good or what's bad...that's ignorance and it shows.

:cool:

Originally posted by funketeer

It has to do a lot with how much music one has been exposed to, you see? If you've never listened to tribal, techno, industrial, prog-house, prog-tech...whatever...even reggae, punk, funk, disco...you couldn't possibly be a good source to judge what's good and what's bad

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT IS GOOD OR BAD OR HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. IT IS ABOUT WHAT YOU PREFER.

:D

I AM SURE YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO CERTAIN STYLES JUST TO PLEASE OTHERS. YOU LISTEN TO THEM TO PLEASE YOURSELF.

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LOVES TO BANG FAT CHICKS. DOESN'T MEAN I MUST DO THE SAME?

TO EACH THERE OWN.

Originally posted by obby

IT'S NOT ABOUT WHAT IS GOOD OR BAD OR HOW MUCH YOU KNOW. IT IS ABOUT WHAT YOU PREFER.

:D

I AM SURE YOU DO NOT LISTEN TO CERTAIN STYLES JUST TO PLEASE OTHERS. YOU LISTEN TO THEM TO PLEASE YOURSELF.

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO LOVES TO BANG FAT CHICKS. DOESN'T MEAN I MUST DO THE SAME?

TO EACH THERE OWN.

I agree with you Obby, you definitively listen to the music you prefer...of course, educating your ear with a wider variety of styles will not only give you the opportunity to enjoy more musical situations with equal satisfaction...but ultimately, truly enjoy and understand fully where the music your prefer is coming from.

As for the bangin' of fat chicks refrence...well, let me tell you what I learned...bangin' fat chicks result in good karma...you bang one fat chick and you get 3 skinny chicks...that's the rate.

Fat bottom girls you make the rockin' world go 'round!

;)

Originally posted by pod

I shit in the trance kids cornflakes a lot, but in reality, I don't mind it. I'm glad half the time that it's not hip-hop. :cool:

yo who u kidding dan i know u like to get down with ur bad self listenin to some 50 cent