Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ivano Bellini & Jon Cowan every friday @ Nerve

nervelounge

hey everyone

This friday to help celebrate the new residency with ivano bellini and Jon cowan @ Nerve the Mun2 show "no cover" will be filming the show live from nerve. Come support a great new weekly event while getting the chance to be on Mun2's show "no cover"

for lists email eddyguerramia@hotmail.com or nervelounge@aol.com

see you all friday on the dancefloor:D :cool:

Originally posted by sobe2003

Tell the camera that Pod used to bash Ivano when he spun on the Space patio, called for Roland to replace him before he left and now is his biggest fan on CP . . .

why don't you give pod a break. personally, i liked what ivano played on the patio - it was nice vocally ibiza terrace style tunes. I guess dan didn't but in a propper room, ivano plays awsome tribal house which is just amazing. I guess dan just perfers the style ivano has @ nerve vs the old patio sound.. come by and check it out for yourselves but remember, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.....:D

Originally posted by nervelounge

why don't you give pod a break. personally, i liked what ivano played on the patio - it was nice vocally ibiza terrace style tunes. I guess dan didn't but in a propper room, ivano plays awsome tribal house which is just amazing. I guess dan just perfers the style ivano has @ nerve vs the old patio sound.. come by and check it out for yourselves but remember, everyone has an opinion and is entitled to it.....:D

see you guys friday...

Originally posted by nervelounge

I think Ivano is a great DJ and will be a great asset to a venue like Nerve. IMO Nerve has made the great strides of any venue in SoBe during the past 6 months (or since you got rid of Storms).

My point was Pod and many others used to bash Ivano (or Cheeselini as they called him). I'm just curious why the change of opinion . . . fair question I think . . .

I explained to you last week when you asked the same question...he's not locked in that same style anymore, and is more diverse.

Besides, I asked what Jon would say to the camera, not me. I've already said stuff to their cameras.

Originally posted by pod

I explained to you last week when you asked the same question...he's not locked in that same style anymore, and is more diverse.

Besides, I asked what Jon would say to the camera, not me. I've already said stuff to their cameras.

I don't think I saw your response - but I think that it is an important lesson for you . . . don't hate but appreciate!

Now if you start posting glowing reviews about Mynt and Crobar . . .

:laugh:

Tell the camera that Pod used to bash Ivano when he spun on the Space patio, called for Roland to replace him before he left and now is his biggest fan on CP . . .

Pod can be the most biased peep on CP.

Keep in mind that on Friday, Jan 23rd, Aquabooty will be bringing Julius Papp @ Nerve. We booked this b4 the residency was official, but it will be right back on swing after our one-off.

This is to clarify the emails I was recieving to clarify.

For those that like Ivano, you should check his new gig out as the sound system is one of the best sounding in Miami. That's why we dig that spot, you should too.

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Keep in mind that on Friday, Jan 23rd, Aquabooty will be bringing Julius Papp @ Nerve. We booked this b4 the residency was official, but it will be right back on swing after our one-off.

This is to clarify the emails I was recieving to clarify.

For those that like Ivano, you should check his new gig out as the sound system is one of the best sounding in Miami. That's why we dig that spot, you should too.

would never forget your event joe - hope they still happen regularly as we love them @nerve - thanks for the kind words on the venue and sound system... your continued support is apreciated... see you friday for some drinks perhaps??:D

Originally posted by livewirebs

I can't wait. Ivano's party on Friday's at the old Spin was always a lot of fun, so I'm excited that "the true king of the patio" finally gets another Friday residency.

I agree - Friday's at SPIN were are great party

Guest brwneydtrouble

I agree - Friday's at SPIN were are great party

I remember MANY MANY nights of spin, then going to living room downtown afterward. Ah, those were the days. *lol*