Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ah-Hem...........

Originally posted by DaGreek

Well theres always that diner over there by the bridge... but actually not sure if they have a liquor license, like some hot spot diners on rt 46:tongue:

Yeah I hear ya on that...you missed the Greek Convention last night....some high rollers and a NYC club owner.

Re eprepe na ertheis exthes. yinotane tis poutanas. xehaseto. eimastan oli tifla.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dee she's been on a rampage lately, I think it's cabin fever from all the cold weather..........it was girls night out!

Whatever though, I love cuddling w/her, even just for a few hours in the early AM.................

Incred...........Do not GO THURRRR!

Originally posted by siscokid

Oh yeah. I forgot about you. How soon we forget who took care of you at Joey's and back at Chris's. oKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

you know you are one of my favorites Brad but PLEASE.. the NYE Guilt is so 2003.

I turn into EvilDee...

I'll bring horns and streamers to Deko and Saturday and scream Happy New Year all night ok?

Originally posted by Mystify22

Dee she's been on a rampage lately, I think it's cabin fever from all the cold weather..........it was girls night out!

Whatever though, I love cuddling w/her, even just for a few hours in the early AM.................

I want to know now.

how did you meet kitty? at a brothel?

dirty stay out street walkin cat you got thurrr!!!!!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

I want to know now.

how did you meet kitty? at a brothel?

Nooo I adopted her! :heart: My poor baby Putz (R.I.P.) died when she was 20........had her my whole life........anyway, when we moved over to Park Ridge, my cat was like 18 -- and I didn't like Kitty bc she didn't like MY cat.........you know they had cat fights and such.

Once my little baby passed away, Kitty started to grow on me.........she adores me now.........! She is my new bunny!!!!

Originally posted by kostaP

Yeah I hear ya on that...you missed the Greek Convention last night....some high rollers and a NYC club owner.

Re eprepe na ertheis exthes. yinotane tis poutanas. xehaseto. eimastan oli tifla.

Well I should have stopped by, but why wasnt I informed about this meeting earlier, instead of 2am???

eithella na ertho, alla eimouna me tyn gineka kai den porousa afto to lepto... allei forra... tha ertheis ekso simera na pame styn diva yia ena pioto???

Nooo I adopted her! :heart: My poor baby Putz (R.I.P.) died when she was 20........had her my whole life........anyway, when we moved over to Park Ridge, my cat was like 18 -- and I didn't like Kitty bc she didn't like MY cat.........you know they had cat fights and such.

Once my little baby passed away, Kitty started to grow on me.........she adores me now.........! She is my new bunny!!!!

aww thats a cute story. I lost a dog after 12 years and almost needed to be checked into a home. I wore his collar on my wrist like a bracelet for 3 months adn missed 2 weeks of school. BAS-KETT-CASE

all kitties go to heaven.. I'm sure little peanut is with her right now.

I didn't say anything to you about that now did I. You are the one who brought it up. Don't start with me or I will kidnapp you and take you to Eugenes and listen to DJ Bin Laddin. I just finishing paying of the bill from last time on my credit card. That was an expensive table and lamp I broke.

Originally posted by deeelite1

aww thats a cute story. I lost a dog after 12 years and almost needed to be checked into a home. I wore his collar on my wrist like a bracelet for 3 months adn missed 2 weeks of school. BAS-KETT-CASE

all kitties go to heaven.. I'm sure little peanut is with her right now.

I miss her still :(

She occassionally makes guest appearences in my dreams :D

Hi Siscokid :)

I didn't say anything to you about that now did I. You are the one who brought it up. Don't start with me or I will kidnapp you and take you to Eugenes and listen to DJ Bin Laddin. I just finishing paying of the bill from last time on my credit card. That was an expensive table and lamp I broke.

OMG

OMGOMG

OMG

That was a night and a half. REMEMBER THAT? holy shit.

DJBinLaddin.. WOW.

YOU can't make stories up like that. Remember that weird friggin girl i brought out with me. She was such a stalker

Yeah who was that Dee, she thought she was all that. That night was awful. Have you seen her since? That was when I first me you. What memories.

I was such a mess at Joey's and Chris's that night. I have no idea how I got us all home. I couldn't stop laughing when we were laying in the middle of the floor at Chris's. We need help.

Cracker, I was off from work from Dec. 23 to Dec. 5th. I am just getting back in the swing of things. I am not going to bust your ball girls but NYE was a good time. Mangled.

Yeah who was that Dee, she thought she was all that. That night was awful. Have you seen her since? That was when I first me you. What memories.

I was such a mess at Joey's and Chris's that night. I have no idea how I got us all home. I couldn't stop laughing when we were laying in the middle of the floor at Chris's. We need help.

Cracker, I was off from work from Dec. 23 to Dec. 5th. I am just getting back in the swing of things. I am not going to bust your ball girls but NYE was a good time. Mangled.

I loved that floor with my cell permanently attached to my right hand... hahhahahahahaha AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

No she's my honeybunny..........she's like the softest cat ever! So friggin sweet!!!!!!!!!

I :heart: Kittilda (as my mom calls her)

She's a dirty stay out alley cat....Did Jose get there yet??

He might have fucked up which floor to go on.