Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ah-Hem...........

Originally posted by DaGreek

Well I should have stopped by, but why wasnt I informed about this meeting earlier, instead of 2am???

eithella na ertho, alla eimouna me tyn gineka kai den porousa afto to lepto... allei forra... tha ertheis ekso simera na pame styn diva yia ena pioto???

tha se tho apopse.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by siscokid

Yeah who was that Dee, she thought she was all that. That night was awful. Have you seen her since? That was when I first me you. What memories.

I was such a mess at Joey's and Chris's that night. I have no idea how I got us all home. I couldn't stop laughing when we were laying in the middle of the floor at Chris's. We need help.

Cracker, I was off from work from Dec. 23 to Dec. 5th. I am just getting back in the swing of things. I am not going to bust your ball girls but NYE was a good time. Mangled.

that girl was a schnaggletoothed beast that like had a crush on me and was so insane.

i cut her off, never called her back.. I saw her before xmas eve and she was like twithcing and shit.

fucking kangaroos

Originally posted by Mystify22

No he's not here yet :cuss:

He said the fat guy on the second floor in the fifth cubicle onthe third row of cubicles next to the water cooler (the one across from the break room not the one next to the copier) held him up for the martini....He's coming back to get another one.

Originally posted by DaGreek

Well I should have stopped by, but why wasnt I informed about this meeting earlier, instead of 2am???

eithella na ertho, alla eimouna me tyn gineka kai den porousa afto to lepto... allei forra... tha ertheis ekso simera na pame styn diva yia ena pioto???

how did i miss the fact he owned deep

Originally posted by kostaP

He said the fat guy on the second floor in the fifth cubicle onthe third row of cubicles next to the water cooler (the one across from the break room not the one next to the copier) held him up for the martini....He's coming back to get another one.

That flat slob!!!!!!

I'm headin over to his cube....his name is Alfred..........I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Jose I'll meet him by the receptionist so it doesn't happen again!

Originally posted by Mystify22

That flat slob!!!!!!

I'm headin over to his cube....his name is Alfred..........I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell Jose I'll meet him by the receptionist so it doesn't happen again!

oh and Jose stole his stapler too...I have it now.

Ill get another courier service to come by.

Originally posted by dani672

kosta remember how excited you were when you bought your office supplies!? hha

so youre not mad at me??

\Hahahaahaha

I need a garbage can and some more office supplies....we have accounts at quill and allied and viking but I think Im gonna go to staples again....I love that store!!!!!!!

I think I need speakers!!!!!! Yeah and a Radio from Sharper Image...thats what Im gonna buy today for my office.