Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundgarden Sat 1.10.04 Solid Baby Solid

This Saturday night…

Ktu’s Lil Cee Birthday

Ktu Dj Johnny Budz Birthday

Plus the 2004 SG VIP Exchange , trade in your 03 for an 04………….

Stevie Zaccone on the Spot……… thee most underrated Dj on CP, Why? Well cause he doesn’t have a screen name on Cp or Wait.... Should I Say He Stevie Zaccone Does Not have 14 different screen names so he can Pump up His Own threads like the most of the posters on this board……

Can’t help it Guys I Just call it As I see it Don't get offended it's the truth

he's been around as long anyone, and plays on a World Class Sound Rig, un like no OTHER

THE ONLY THING MISSING IS HIM HAVEING 14 SCREEN NAMES AND 6 OTHER FRIENDS WITH A FEW SCREEN NAMES, DOING SOUNDGARDEN REVIEW SAYING YOOOO MAN ZACCONE WAS sicccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk HE PLAY A siccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccK sET LAST NIGHT

Satan

Originally posted by satan

This Saturday night…

Ktu’s Lil Cee Birthday

Ktu Dj Johnny Budz Birthday

Plus the 2004 SG VIP Exchange , trade in your 03 for an 04………….

Stevie Zaccone on the Spot……… thee most underrated Dj on CP, Why? Well cause he doesn’t have a screen name on Cp or Wait.... Should I Say He Stevie Zaccone Does Not have 14 different screen names so he can Pump up His Own threads like the most of the posters on this board……

Can’t help it Guys I Just call it As I see it Don't get offended it's the truth

he's been around as long anyone, and plays on a World Class Sound Rig, un like no OTHER

THE ONLY THING MISSING IS HIM HAVEING 14 SCREEN NAMES AND 6 OTHER FRIENDS WITH A FEW SCREEN NAMES, DOING SOUNDGARDEN REVIEW SAYING YOOOO MAN ZACCONE WAS sicccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk HE PLAY A siccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccK sET LAST NIGHT

Satan

Satan, thats funny...... the truth is your dj is ok..... he plays for the room well at Sound Garden. NO one blows him up on this board b/c he isn't worth raving about, again hes not bad but hes no where near the level your talking about...... He does nothing to stand out from KTU if you really want to get specific.....

As for Sat. I usually end up at SG b/c its a great time...

Originally posted by thesandman

Satan, thats funny...... the truth is your dj is ok..... he plays for the room well at Sound Garden. NO one blows him up on this board b/c he isn't worth raving about, again hes not bad but hes no where near the level your talking about...... He does nothing to stand out from KTU if you really want to get specific.....

after that comment I wouldnt go there If I were you......:blown:

IMO I think stevie's awesome...depends tho...cause when KTU is there its more commercial but on other nights he drops some nice bangers....he plays the crowd bro and thats the deal in Jersey. You want a dj that can hold the room make em move and stay all night drinkin.

Sandman stop by for a drink Saturday

Originally posted by DaGreek

umm like the VIP cards ever work... good thing I dont need 1... NIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEEE

sorry when referring to the Garden of Sound we do not use sickkkkkkkkkk or niiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeee

the proper term is

SWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

But you have to say it in Eugene's Master Guido Voice in your head every time youtype it.

Thank you in advance.

Hey Satan arent you that Famous NYC Bartender?? Just wondering tho.

Originally posted by kostaP

sorry when referring to the Garden of Sound we do not use sickkkkkkkkkk or niiiiiiiiiccccccccccceeeeeeeeee

the proper term is

But you have to say it in Eugene's Master Guido Voice in your head every time youtype it.

Thank you in advance.

Well Im sorry to inform you but the truth be told that Eugene (the Master that he is) was the inventor of the NIIIIICCCEEE and therefor if u listen to any of his commercials he always says NIIICEEEE and not SWEEEETTTTT

Originally posted by DaGreek

Well Im sorry to inform you but the truth be told that Eugene (the Master that he is) was the inventor of the NIIIIICCCEEE and therefor if u listen to any of his commercials he always says NIIICEEEE and not SWEEEETTTTT

uhhhh Ill contest that...If you listen to the drops at SG and you talk to him on the phone....Sweet is the term of choice....thank youthank you all no need for the standing ovation....Please you are all overdoing and this concludes SG Trivia 101.

uhhhh Ill contest that...If you listen to the drops at SG and you talk to him on the phone....Sweet is the term of choice....thank youthank you all no need for the standing ovation....Please you are all overdoing and this concludes SG Trivia 101.

Riiiight the last thing Im doing at SG is trying to wait and listen to see if Eugene is going to drop the NIIICEEE or SWEEEETTT

well on his commercials its NIIICEEEE...

now where were we??

the proper term is

Thank you in advance.

Hey Satan arent you that Famous NYC Bartender?? Just wondering tho.

yeah thats me

sandman.......I know you’re a great customer and you come to the club a lot, and guess what….. we appreciate you and your business.

We’ve been around and heard a lot of Jocks, and the bottom line is there all good I have personal favorites and like everybody’s style… Not sure what you mean by Level?

to us at the Soundgarden it’s about the club,

GOOD LOOKING CROWD……..

QUALITY…….

CONSISTENCY

And when it comes to those 3 aspects we nail it every night. Stevie, Denny, Kirk, Richie, George, Frank and whoever comes in to work at any capacity knows the deal…

Originally posted by satan

sandman.......I know you’re a great customer and you come to the club a lot, and guess what….. we appreciate you and your business.

We’ve been around and heard a lot of Jocks, and the bottom line is there all good I have personal favorites and like everybody’s style… Not sure what you mean by Level?

to us at the Soundgarden it’s about the club,

GOOD LOOKING CROWD……..

QUALITY…….

CONSISTENCY

And when it comes to those 3 aspects we nail it every night. Stevie, Denny, Kirk, Richie, George, Frank and whoever comes in to work at any capacity knows the deal…

Thats cool. All I meant by what level hes on is not one of his sets even came close to what Johnny Vicious or Denny (night before Christmas eve) IMO...... Theres nothing wrong with that. I didn't say anything negative about him, he does play the room well, I agree w/ Kosta on that.

As for my business, I do drink a good percentage of your alcohol, ask Richie.......LMAO!:D

Thats cool. All I meant by what level hes on is not one of his sets even came close to what Johnny Vicious or Denny (night before Christmas eve) IMO...... Theres nothing wrong with that. I didn't say anything negative about him, he does play the room well, I agree w/ Kosta on that.

As for my business, I do drink a good percentage of your alcohol, ask Richie.......LMAO!:D

Got it

Originally posted by djlilcee

you guys have no idea of the bombs i am gonna drop on you saturday night..... I got secret weapons...... just get ready for my birthday bash... IT WILL BE WILD>>>

LOOKERS AND BREATHLESS CHICKS WILL BE IN FULL FORCE:D

Dude you got that new electric slide remix...I herrrrd its SICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

hahahaha

Ill see ya there.

Guest bonsolidd

I always do! Ill try to make it there....

KostaP rides the 2 man!

yo sandman that cd had some treats on it.......pm me!