Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cali is in for WMC

Hey there...

Ok I'm coming at this kinda late, but trying to finalize plans for WMC. I've been put in charge of coordinating this for my crew (girls/guys), but haven't been in 2 years and need some info. Any suggestions for hotels/condos, parties not to miss, etc... You know... all that "what'sgoin' on?" kinda info...

Any cool miami or WMC regulars interested in hanging out, partying, etc. out there with ideas for us???

V...

Originally posted by vknat

Hey there...

Ok I'm coming at this kinda late, but trying to finalize plans for WMC. I've been put in charge of coordinating this for my crew (girls/guys), but haven't been in 2 years and need some info. Any suggestions for hotels/condos, parties not to miss, etc... You know... all that "what'sgoin' on?" kinda info...

Any cool miami or WMC regulars interested in hanging out, partying, etc. out there with ideas for us???

V...

NOTHING BEATS RONEY PALACE!

Last year I was neighbors at the hotel w/ some Cool Cali Cats from San Francisco, DJ BROWNIE and the THUMP RADIO CREW..... Shout outs to ya! I am hoping to run into you guys this year.

It was not just because we were neighbors but these dudes ended up in all the same spots as we and actually gave us a heads up on which parties to go to. They definately won the Rock Stars of the Weekend Award...lol

Not only that, but I actually ran into some peeps that I knew from NY as I was walking on Ocean Drive not to mention a few famous peeps as well.

So, I don't think it will be very hard to meet up... Just be aware of the hottest and the essential parties, recuperate from the night before on the Beach, and take the time to do some window shopping and exotic dining and you'll meet the best of everyone!

And if anyone recognizes me, don't hesitate to say HI!