Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jan 9 ||Club 5||Free Entry||Open Bar||Dan Sampson||EMC

mikehaddad

THIS FRIDAY! at Club 5:::...

Open Bar from 9-11

$3 Shooters all night

FREE entry before Midnight :: Email Events@emcdc.com...Please include persons first name and last initial for guest list entry

Dan Sampson

EMCDC.com /Club Glow Resident /Yoshitoshi.com,DC

Roger Samuel

Pear Resident /ClubFive.com /Raja

Alex Haje

EMCDC.com /Spank Resident

Mike Haddad

EMCDC.com / AKA: Doosh Bag

Visit the newly revamped EMC Site @ www.emcdc.com for upcoming events and specials.

Stay Tuned later this month... Max Graham

max.jpg

----------------------------------------

Club Five is a spacious 3 level club offering a variety of moods. Some of the club's features include 3 fully stocked large

bars, lounge areas, state-of-the-art sound and lighting systems, long-back sofas, coat check, and a rooftop patio.

Club Five

Fivedc.com

18th and Connecticut Ave.

Washington, DC

21+ || No Dress Code

Open Bar 9-11

FREE! Entry with EMC GuestList till Midnight

$10 admission all night

Doors open from 9PM to 5AM

Valet Parking Available

Visit the newly revamped EMC Site @ www.emcdc.com

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

the only thing i'll miss about home is the 2 for 1 drink specials from 10 to 11. oh wait and of course i'll miss nabil! :)

yo mike - i have no idea when I'll be out next. I'm really trying to be good about saving money since WMC is right around the corner!

Tis all Good TBC. Try and make it for Max at least. I will deff see you at WMC. I can't fucking wait, gonna be a special year.

thanks to the EMC crew for hooking up the guestlist. got there just in time to catch the last round of open bar....then found out that kamikazee shooters were $7 each and that none of the bartenders had heard of the "$3 shooters all night" special.

the venue seemed well designed/decorated but was smaller than i expected. the bartenders were fucking hot and the crowd was a little weird.....much older than most places i go to and half the ppl seemed like they had just gotten off work. one chick sitting at the bar pulled out a freakin laptop and started showing ppl pictures on it....that's a first.

the music was pretty lame for the 30 or so mins that we stayed. no offense meant if the dj is reading, but some lame trance tunes were played and also some shit i would expect to hear at velvet.

overall: it's a 5 min walk from my apt and the open bar was sweet, while it lasted. gotta get there earlier next time...

i never attempt to get in early for open bars its always just a barracde of peeps standing at the bar and the bartenders purposly take 5 min to make one drink. aswell as im sure that they must have had the 2nd floor closed till 11 last night. ah well. got there around 12ish. dan was laying down. crowd was thin to half packed at most, must have bbeen the weather. still good times and good music with friends. getting a girl booted made my night laugh.gif

pt props to the emc crew aswell. altho i didnt get a chance to hear you eh

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

thanks to the EMC crew for hooking up the guestlist. got there just in time to catch the last round of open bar....then found out that kamikazee shooters were $7 each and that none of the bartenders had heard of the "$3 shooters all night" special.

the venue seemed well designed/decorated but was smaller than i expected. the bartenders were fucking hot and the crowd was a little weird.....much older than most places i go to and half the ppl seemed like they had just gotten off work. one chick sitting at the bar pulled out a freakin laptop and started showing ppl pictures on it....that's a first.

the music was pretty lame for the 30 or so mins that we stayed. no offense meant if the dj is reading, but some lame trance tunes were played and also some shit i would expect to hear at velvet.

overall: it's a 5 min walk from my apt and the open bar was sweet, while it lasted. gotta get there earlier next time...

Thanks for your comments and reviews. I will address of your issues to management and get this resolved ASAP. I apologize for any inconvenience regarding the shooters and music :) I can assure you that the DJ's on this night did not play a single Trance Tune. What music would like you to hear?

-M

Originally posted by addyk

i never attempt to get in early for open bars its always just a barracde of peeps standing at the bar and the bartenders purposly take 5 min to make one drink. aswell as im sure that they must have had the 2nd floor closed till 11 last night. ah well. got there around 12ish. dan was laying down. crowd was thin to half packed at most, must have bbeen the weather. still good times and good music with friends. getting a girl booted made my night laugh.gif

pt props to the emc crew aswell. altho i didnt get a chance to hear you eh

Thanks for coming out! You can catch us playing in 2 Weeks with www.portiasurreal.com Might be an early or after hours set it all depends on how the night flows. Weather did suck, they said that this would be the worst weekend in regards to temperature etc... Hopefully next week for Max Graham it will be better :)

-=Peace

??works for me, I never had one. I think it depends on your skin type really.

that lady was showing herself off like look at me, and her pictures were a la skin two which i love, but in one of them...wtf.. take it off!!

nair...it does a body good.

ok. end of tangent.

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

can u say 'chemical burn'?