Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atten: SANDMAN

Originally posted by kostaP

Yeah Bunka was fun....In white pants and a dysfcuktional shirt!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaa on the bars I was a mess.

Like a dancing queen i tell ya.

Ummm yeah for me it was always Metro or whatever club I was working at and the City. never ventured down to bunka.

I see RR playin Deko....Jar make the call...talk to PK lets do this. Guest DJ RR and Guest Bartender Gorgeous George along with Guest Napkin thrower KP

And Ceeotter!!

Originally posted by cynstam21

LOL, I hear yeah, dancin on the stage to The Final Chapter, when it first came out. Ugh, all the girls use to dress in all black back then, my how times have changed

the stage was for losers...only the cool people were on the bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holla!!!!!!!!!!!

I think i went to Bunka like 4 times while it was around.

Deko once so far.

Bring Richie in!!!!!!!!!

But the man of Sand is waitning for the Inkster Im sure or Mendez.

A to Z or Ink was exactly what I was referring to..... Ill come there again anyway though...... Sat. is possible, I may just stay in the weekend but I say that every week and go out 4 nights a week.

Lock- Suck a dick, you don't post here b/c your playing cops and robbers for a few weeks, your still not in shape like me...

"Dude, your arms look big" (Lock whispered that in my ear during the 3 1/2 hour LordS of the Ring viewing on Mon......

Yes they do, yes they do.....

Originally posted by thesandman

A to Z or Ink was exactly what I was referring to..... Ill come there again anyway though...... Sat. is possible, I may just stay in the weekend but I say that every week and go out 4 nights a week.

Lock- Suck a dick, you don't post here b/c your playing cops and robbers for a few weeks, your still not in shape like me...

"Dude, your arms look big" (Lock whispered that in my ear during the 3 1/2 hour LordS of the Ring viewing on Mon......

Yes they do, yes they do.....

Yeah ok dude

We all know lock is weak....then again his baton fuckin cripples people.

Sandman King of one-liners...

standing in front of me at circa yesterday gut hangin out...sayin "Ya know you should really hit a gym"

Dude I know but you aint exactly mr.olympia yourself. LMFAO

Sandman King of one-liners...

standing in front of me at circa yesterday gut hangin out...sayin "Ya know you should really hit a gym"

Dude I know but you aint exactly mr.olympia yourself. LMFAO

LMAO, dont even tell me he said that to you!!

Chris, your football palyin days are ova!!! are your arms arent any bigger, your sweaters are gettin tighter. You wouldnt last 15 minutes bizatch!!!

Kosta - answer your PMs

LMAO, dont even tell me he said that to you!!

Chris, your football palyin days are ova!!! are your arms arent any bigger, your sweaters are gettin tighter. You wouldnt last 15 minutes bizatch!!!

15 minutes..... Your talking to the 60 minute man.... YOu couldn't ride space mountain if you tried, little cheerleader!

Dude, went from 222 down to 208 in 2 months..... Im still not Ronnie Coleman but getting there......

And you KOSTA, need to start doing something other than calling my cell every night to drink!!!!!

Lift !!!! Or do cardio for your Guts Sake!!!!!!:D

Hi my name is Kosta and Im an alcoholic....and your point is??

Just cause I drink 5-6 days a week doesnt make me a bad person.

Yeah I need to join a gym but I dont feel like it.

Maybe in a few weeks. yeah right. :laugh: :laugh:

15 minutes..... Your talking to the 60 minute man.... YOu couldn't ride space mountain if you tried, little cheerleader!

I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER...I was a soccer player..90 minutes baby with a 10 minute half-time break..try and beat that

14lbs in 2 months is good, I did 20lbs in 2 months 126 to 106

Now I am 104, you are beat AGAIN

Kosta, for the love of Christ, do something besides drinking

I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER...I was a soccer player..90 minutes baby with a 10 minute half-time break..try and beat that

14lbs in 2 months is good, I did 20lbs in 2 months 126 to 106

Now I am 104, you are beat AGAIN

- I diet and lift, rather than your cheerleader fingers down the throat technique...... (that was a joke everyone):D

how about I bend you over and rail you from behind?? While downing a ketel 7??

KOSTA - You just caused a trendmondous flood in my cubicle...

...sounds good, just keep yurR shirt on

Chris, keep dreaming...and dont be jealous cause I can eat as much as you and keep losing weight.

NO I AM NOT BULIMIC AND I AM NOT A CHEERLEADER, YOU ARE CONFUSING ME WITH JILL

Cops and robbers??? Care to try again FOOL???

FDNY,

don't t get what I do with my life confused with your fairy games you and Kosta play when he comes to chill... I bet He is the cop (since he talks about the batton) and you are the drug deal (well, b/c, um you know) and he cuffs and fucks you.....

Originally posted by lock16

Cops and robbers??? Care to try again FOOL???

FDNY,

don't t get what I do with my life confused with your fairy games you and Kosta play when he comes to chill... I bet He is the cop (since he talks about the batton) and you are the drug deal (well, b/c, um you know) and he cuffs and fucks you.....

dude I didnt ask for your roll playing fantasy that you have with uncle buc