Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun????

Oasis is great but the only thing is its kind of far away from all the clubs and bars. You'll have to take a drunk bus to get to places anyway so its not really that bad. The year I went we stayed at the Piramides. It was a great location b/c it was the middle point b/w all the clubs and Oasis. WE wound up saving a couple hundred bucks staying there rather than the oasis. If your lucky you can get the rooms w/ the jacuzzi in the balcony like we did. :D

i went to cancun 2 summers ago. we stayed at the grand caribe real resort. it's a five star resort. it was beautiful. we got the all inclusive plan & honestly i dont remember exactly how much we payed. i know it was prob a lil' more than the oasis but it was worth the money. have fun! ;)

the only good thing about oasis is you dont have to pay to use the beach during the day... everybody usually heads over to oasis during the day bc their beach party is just outta control... once inside the rooms all of the hotels in cancun suck.. you have the whole spectrum from your worst nightmare to not terrible... seriously just stay somewhere cheap... your barely in the room anyway.. if you go to oasis it's impossible to rbign girls back too... sooo if you plan on getting down you're gonna have to cough up the dough to security guards or chance having sex in public and getting arrested... or you can be really dirty (like my friend) and pay a taxi driver to drive around and have sex in the backseat..

Originally posted by kaydup

You have to pay to get on the beach at the Oasis now??

How do they do that?

yeah if your not staying at the actual hotel. Last time i went we walked like 15 minutes from our hotel and it was like a $5 charge for non guests/visitors for the day. Not too bad, and if you walk there from the beach there is no charge cuz they cant tell.