Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New NYC Clubs?

Metronome is still hip hop, they do 2nd Soul Groove Fridays. The 2nd Friday of the month. In my opinion it's full of tight ass suited up guys that r all up your ass the whole night. Give me a club full of wifebeaters and timbs and I'm straight!

I feel you...That Ish is too funny. I'm into just doing my dancefloor thing,and if a female is feeling the vibe she pushes up. otherwise, i rather spend $300 on a case of bubbly for my home than to front for my peers and gold diggers.

personally i think clubs in westchester suck, they cater to either hip-hop crowd or top 40 bull shit or the hard house bullshit where they still mix in Darude. anyways just giving my 2 cents i figure from yonkers your only like 10-20 mins from the city why not party the right way. why do i give a shit party how you want

peace

ndyverze, Funny u should mention Cream, I was supposed to be "maybe" going there Saturday night. They changed the name? No one told me. Can ya give me more info?

Limosa, LOL, u mean u don't like drinkin that shit out the bottle in the middle of the dance floor tryin to floss? LMAO

Originally posted by hmnyc

personally i think clubs in westchester suck, they cater to either hip-hop crowd or top 40 bull shit or the hard house bullshit where they still mix in Darude. anyways just giving my 2 cents i figure from yonkers your only like 10-20 mins from the city why not party the right way. why do i give a shit party how you want

peace

i think the club unity is speaking of is a club im thinkin of. If so...its gonna be dope. Run by good people. Why not go into the city...many reasons. Why leave westchester, pay 50 bucks to park my car and pay 30 bucks to get in the door?

Club should be very nice..

Not to get too far into it star101,but my floss is flawless even without poppin bottles. 5 minutes in the club and you'll know i'm there. I take it straight to the floor and do my dance like i'm doing it for tv...lol

AYYYYYOOOOWWWW!! I heard that. Glad to hear someone knows how to party out this mutha! What clubs u be goin to normally? Keeping in mind u haven't been in a minute, I forgot. Where did u go before?

I prefer Cheetahs, that's my spot, although I haven't been there in months! Oh, and I only go to Hip Hop, I'm not with the whole house/techno thang.