Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where can I get some tech house?

americanflyer

hey thanks for the mention! I play tech-house and other stuff, but all pretty techy

another one whose playing even more "true tech house" than me these days is Oscar Fonseca! aka fostech this kid gets techier all the time

unfortunately neither of us has a residency, or any guest appearances planned for the immediate future

also I think Craid Demo plays a lot of tech house, he'll be at Privilege soon, also Armando Suarez one of the residents at Privielege plays tech-house, but there he's playing mostly just Techno, and some damn fine Techno I must say

Domingo Castillo plays some tech-house too, and some loungey stuff at Jazid on Sundays...

I think that's it, actually there's also Amalia on Tuesdays and Cue on Wednesdays at Blue, though they're more tribal, but they both have their techier moments....

Originally posted by freshman000

Come to blue on friday the 9th at 11pm...trust me!

why should we trust you with only one post :laugh: but seriously that's Marc Vane's night, and usually Danny Michell opens, around 11... so what's going down different tonight?

Originally posted by patchofsoul

i believe the music starts around 5 and goes til 10 or so.

I think I am playing around 7 or 8.:D

I wanted u to have such a great time inMiami/// sorry about you being sick...:( :( I hope that you are able to go down next weekend///possibly????:love::bootysha::comit::love2::makeout: hahahahaa ...you are my fav... dj sweet thang....;) ;)

Originally posted by freshman000

ill be playing tonight!

After Danny

Before Marc

ok you're Seth, Marc's friend... props to you for bringing some Tech-House to Blue! I wish I could stop by but I'm going to Sonar tonight, or maybe I'll stop in on the way...