Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the TRUTH Behing MTV's true life.

Originally posted by deeelite1

Furthermore, I think that anyone who would watch this and believe that all Jersey Shore house groups are as tacky and classless as these clowns are equally clueless.

why would someone who's never been down the shore think any different...........this is the only depiction of the shore they have so I don't see why they are clueless.........just misinformed.

Originally posted by ceepee

I think ones in Lodi and another is a corrections officer in Bergen County jail. maybe one more ...I think...IDK

oo...i was askin b/c i have a shit load of family, friends and neighbors that are cops around here..wondering if they worked together

Originally posted by tyco

why would someone who's never been down the shore think any different...........this is the only depiction of the shore they have so I don't see why they are clueless.........just misinformed.

Anyone that would base their opinion on an entire community/city/area/group or whatever just by seeing ONE small group of people (what was it five) and think that the whole shabang is like that in my book is clueless.

Lets say you want to buy a dog, and you pick out a puppy at the pet shop and you bring it home and it winds up being a stupid dog that bites and falls over and drools and meows instead of barking are you going to call the Pet shop and say that the whole litter of puppies are shit?

No I don't think you would

Originally posted by djmikebugout

the reason all the footage came after July is b/c they didnt even meet him until July when they met him at my shore house..

we were being taped until then and i guess we were too normal...they even told us they were having trouble finding a storyline for us...

:rolleyes:

NO STORYLINE??? Music & Clubs....what else is there? :cool:

Originally posted by ceepee

NO STORYLINE??? Music & Clubs....what else is there? :cool:

exactly!

I guess playing beer pong, drinkin all day, afterhours till 10am, then surf club sundays was too boring for them :rolleyes:

Im sure tommy is a nice guy tho--I think if they would have filmed us they would have found a way to twist us to look horrible.

Listen I know that NJ gets a bad rap....whatever :rolleyes: ...but if they are gonna present something atleast something interesting...I mean I dont know Tommy ...I know the other guys and they are pretty good guys...but MTV should have shown more of the music and club...more DJ oriented....COME ON !!!! what does MTV stand for...DRAMA HOUR??? Jeez...Have shows on fucking music...where else or you gonna have great music..dj's...clubs..people all in one !! No Fucking where!!

except here !;)

exactly!

I guess playing beer pong, drinkin all day, afterhours till 10am, then surf club sundays was too boring for them :rolleyes:

Im sure tommy is a nice guy tho--I think if they would have filmed us they would have found a way to twist us to look horrible.

It's all about the RATINGS!!!

they should've put you on bro..

your famous SF to Surf to Tempts trips = RATINGS!! :rock:

Oh boy, if they filmed any of my friends or myself it would have put the ratings through the roof. However, I would be out of a Job lol. They could have filmed my friend Justin for 1 week and would have enough material for 5 episodes.

• 8 months later...