Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lounge for tonight?

Can anyone recommend a lounge-type place for tonight that either doesn't have a cover or has a cheap one and plays decent house/hip-hop? It will be 3 girls going and we're all 21. We're going out for my friend's b-day and she just wants to go to a place where we can sit and chill. Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

DELFT is a lounge on ave b 2nd street but that doesnt stop people from dancing downstairs to house music. Bluesky fridays is the name of the party. Tonite adam freemer is spinng alongside bluesky and another dj. Its deep house. Upstairs is hip hop but who cares lol. Its no cover and its not a pretty people glamour lounge. Its a cool place with cool people.

Originally posted by danihawk

Can anyone recommend a lounge-type place for tonight that either doesn't have a cover or has a cheap one and plays decent house/hip-hop? It will be 3 girls going and we're all 21. We're going out for my friend's b-day and she just wants to go to a place where we can sit and chill. Any suggestions will be appreciated :)

abaya...or deep...both have hiphop and house, and u get the best of both words, sitting and dancing...i know u said u lounge...out of the two, abaya, is def more loungey.

Luahn is definitely a cool 2 floor lounge that plays fun hip-hop on one floor and house on the other floor. There is plenty of seating area and it is a beautiful and mature crowd. Ask for Pete at the door and all girls will get in free guaranteed. Guys will be $10. Luahn is located at 59 Fifth Avenue and 13th Street.