Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hedonism II: Degeneration @ Soundfactory, Fri Jan 23

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some funny shit I hace read in this thread....

1) S.Fs redsidents were better than Twilos- Funny

2) S.F.'s system is better than Arc/Vinyl- HILARIOUS

3) Arc crowd is whack- Im sorry where not a bunch of G and T'ed up juice heads.....- Made my day....

After all the props Danny T gives SF and JP you homos still diss him and his club....

Originally posted by rollindeep11

3) Arc crowd is whack- Im sorry where not a bunch of G and T'ed up juice heads.....- Made my day....

After all the props Danny T gives SF and JP you homos still diss him and his club....

Funny how every JP thread there is people from Arc bashing him when it has nothing do with anything. And yea i think SF system is better then ARC, and why do you care? stay at arc. Wont see me at arc but u wont see me wasting time bashing the place either.

Originally posted by tbathe

that does sound sick...but i wouldnt make it 21+ till sat nite or no ones gonna go...and when is it gonna turn gay? i dont see this working cause unless they wanna lose this gay party on sat nites that they have right now they cant mix it with a straight one, what are they gonna kick the girls out on sunday morning when junior comes on? just a little advice if u want this to work, cause i know i do...if its gonna be 21+, it has to become 18+ after 4 like it used to...they have 2 options...keep the gay party with junior and make fri nite a regular nite and close by like 3 in the afternoon...or scratch the gay party and do this 48 hour plan which would be absolutely sick if it ever happened...just my 2 cents

AHHHEM...ATTENTION ATTENTION....JV IS DONE AT SF...LET IT BE KNOWN....:laugh:

NEWS FLASH!!!!

THIS PARTY IS A HUGE PROMOTIONAL SCAM. ROBBIE RIVERA WILL NOT BE THERE ON THE 7.. SF IS PLANNING TO OPEN THEIR SAT PARTIES AGAIN WITH OPENING THE NITE WITH SAED AND PALASH ALONG WITH ROBBIE RIVERA. THIS PARTY HAS BEEN A SCAM SINCE DAY ONE.

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE.. THINK ABOUT THIS. WHEN THE FUCK DID SF ON FRI'S EVER LAST. YOU THINK THAT RICHARD GRANT IS GUNNA PUSH A FRI PARTY OVER A SAT PARTY. SF WAS BUILT FOR A SAT NOT A FRI.

SF FRIDAY BEGINS JAN 23RD 2004!

HEDONISM

E smoove

eric miller (thick Dick)

Shawn Ink

21 +

FRIDAYS TO SATURDAY TO SUNDAY!

LET THE FACTORY HEADS COME AND SEE

WHAT RICHARD HAS IN STORE FOR YOU!

jan 30th

junior sanchez

shawn ink

feb 6th

robbie rivera

shawn ink

feb 13th

dj boris

shawn ink

BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THE FLYERS AS YOU LEAVE ALL NYC NIGHT CLUBS.

48 HOURS ? WHEN YOU COMING? WHEN ARE YOU LEAVING?

F*CK IT, LEAVE AND COME BACK AGAIN!

SF BACK IN FULL EFFECT!!!

Originally posted by modouglas

NEWS FLASH!!!!

THIS PARTY IS A HUGE PROMOTIONAL SCAM. ROBBIE RIVERA WILL NOT BE THERE ON THE 7.. SF IS PLANNING TO OPEN THEIR SAT PARTIES AGAIN WITH OPENING THE NITE WITH SAED AND PALASH ALONG WITH ROBBIE RIVERA. THIS PARTY HAS BEEN A SCAM SINCE DAY ONE.

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE.. THINK ABOUT THIS. WHEN THE FUCK DID SF ON FRI'S EVER LAST. YOU THINK THAT RICHARD GRANT IS GUNNA PUSH A FRI PARTY OVER A SAT PARTY. SF WAS BUILT FOR A SAT NOT A FRI.

If this is such a scam? call SF yourself fool..why would we spend money on flyers? Book dj's? and better yet why would the flyer be on the soundfactory website?...

Originally posted by rollindeep11

-sorry the system in SF **IS** way better then the one in arc, its louder, better processed and clearer.

-we never bash DT or his club, merely the ppl that go there. Sorry most of the crowd looks like a bunch of mongoloids. And actually DT has publicly mocked "shirtless juiceheads" (direct quote) and somethign about ppl wearing designer clothes as well in a post he made around the time SF and Exit got shut down last year ;)

MODOUGLAS:

Be a little bit more obviuos about who you are!! Your a horrible promoter, you will not have RR for your Saturday night party, this is already known. Your known as the "chubbies" to soo many club owners, grow up, give up and get out of the business! Friday will work because that is what Richard is going to focus on. Good luck, your gonna need it.

wow what wonderful language you have! You must be an educated individual, sounds like we're missing out on a great indivdual. Listen, i could care less about your party, promotion, or who the hell you think you are. You know your only doing this promotion for one reason, and just because of that it wont work for you.

PS: Centro-Fly saturdays seems to be a real success!