Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NV Afterhours with BRUNO and Nelson Review

CrzyC

Ok, so I get out of Crobar about 5 or 530 and head over to NV. I have been looking forward to another afterhours with Bruno for a few weeks now. Walk in about 6am and the place is pretty full and the music is GOING OFF!!!! They played alot harder than last time which I was very happy about. There are many reasons why I like afterhours at NV 1) the vibe that the DJs give off from the booth ROCKS!!! They have so much fun and the lighting guy loves to fuck with you. 2) They play very diverse music..some house, some progressive, some hiphop and even....TRANCE!!!!:D 3) the staff is great!!!

Well I danced my ass off for hours on end...and by the way next time Im bringing comfy clothes to change into for this...I dance waaaaaayyy too much to be wearing heels all night. I ran into a few peeps that I had met at Crobar not sure if they are on the board but....Bonita, Walter, Josh, Randy and Kokys friend (Luis?) it was great hanging with you guys.

Nelson and Bruno do a great job of keeping the crowd on the dancefloor. At NV the crowd comes and goes but there is always plenty of room to dance. These guys took me on a complete journey from funky house to progressive to old school hiphop and then back to where I started the night...TRANCE!!! Oh and thanks again for "Milkshake" I know alot of peeps on here dont like that song but the mix that you guys play gives me so much energy!!! I LOVE IT!!!

Nelson, it was greating meeting your other half at Crobar...now if I could just catch her at NV, and thanks again for the hookup.;) Thanks again guys and I will see you soon...very soon.:D

Originally posted by nydia79

I was there at NV Ssaaturday morning till about 1030am. i had a great time i danced my ass off!!!

So was I...what were you wearing? We probably talked to one another. I had on a black top that said "ROCKSTAR" and tan pants.

Originally posted by nydia79

I was there at NV Ssaaturday morning till about 1030am. i had a great time i danced my ass off!!!

damn nydia how are ya doin girl...... ill prolly be at space on sat u goin.... we should meet up or something, havent seen u around in a bit...... :)

Originally posted by CrzyC

Ok, They play very diverse music..some house, some progressive, some hiphop and even....TRANCE!!!!:D 3) the staff is great!!!

Hip Hop???????

Please say you are joking.

From house to progressive to hip hop????????

:confused:

Damnnnn Bling. Sporting the cutties. Way to go.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1972352

My God!!! Why is there so much hatin' going on???? I think it was Nelson that played about 3 or 4 remixed old school tracks from the 80's maybe early 90's. It made you go...WTF?!?!? and laugh, then kinda dig it and then it was gone. Good Lord people!:laugh:

Yeah, I thought I heard hiphop coming through the walls...I steered clear of that room...I actually dont even kow where it is or how to get there.:laugh: