Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc??? what is it??

Guest stretchmmad

Ok, it is an essential gathering for the worlds dance music industry.

A chance for the states to keep up to date with the european sounds of dance and vice versa.

A chance for promoters, producer's, dj's and record labels to show what they have and what they can do!!

Perhaps the finest location in the world to show your bits and share your ideas for the benefit of House Music???

The whole world of HOUSE congregate here for 1 week and check each other out!!

Growing each year, this year will be the biggest by far!

I lose my virginity this year......Stretch: Support the dutch, check for KREMLIN!!!

KREMLIN

yeah, I've had to explain it to some people also.

I thought it was just the dance/house scene, but reading the list from last year...

LL Cool J

P. Diddy

DJ Jazzy Jeff

they don't exactly qualify, do they?

Here's a better idea for you. If you don't know what it is... maybe you're just not into it, that's all.

Like a film buff not knowing what sundance or cannes is...

By the way, I'm a WMC newbie this year... wanted to go last year, and the year before, for that matter... but this will be the year, and I can't wait!!!

I'm familiar with the area, but I don't want to miss all the action, hopefully, we'll be able to get in, to all the prime events (especially since its 4-5 guys)

Originally posted by leftymo

yeah, I've had to explain it to some people also.

I thought it was just the dance/house scene, but reading the list from last year...

LL Cool J

P. Diddy

DJ Jazzy Jeff

they don't exactly qualify, do they?

Here's a better idea for you. If you don't know what it is... maybe you're just not into it, that's all.

Like a film buff not knowing what sundance or cannes is...

By the way, I'm a WMC newbie this year... wanted to go last year, and the year before, for that matter... but this will be the year, and I can't wait!!!

I'm familiar with the area, but I don't want to miss all the action, hopefully, we'll be able to get in, to all the prime events (especially since its 4-5 guys)

u should love it if ur into music