Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dirty Sugar @ Mr. Smith's | 01.24.04

dcsglow

What up errybody. It's been like 3 years since I posted on this shit, and I still have to make it to 1500, or whatever the number is to change your thingy. Anyway, since I've been MIA, some friends and I have put together a DJ Group / Promotional Group called Dirty Sugar. There are 5 of us in it, 4 DJs and 1 Percussionist. It works out good cause there is a nice balance of sound going there. Myself and Rich play more tribal house, deep dark progressive, disco and dub house. Aaron and Joe play more funky house and deep house, while Aaron still manages to get some old school hip hop and 80s in his sets. Anyway, we started a monthly at Mr. Smith's (Tysons). It brings a lot of people to a comfortable enviornment which makes it easy to sip on the abundance of alcohol flowing around the room while chilling out or dancing to some goooood fuggin music. Anyway, if anybody wants to come check it out, our next party is Jan 24. There is no cover so you have nothing to lose! If you need directions you can PM me. Hope to see you all there.

For more info goto Dirty Sugar

JIMI

JAN 24th Lineup:

Rich Edward [Dirty Sugar, VA]

Jimi Wes [Dirty Sugar, VA]

Aaron Lee [Dirty Sugar, VA]

Andrew O. (percussion) [Dirty Sugar, VA]

SPECIAL GUESTS:

MOJO JONES [Hydrofunk Rec., DC]

RYAN DELMA [Rendezvous Lounge, DC]

Originally posted by vicman

ok, so where exactly is this party going to be? where is mr. smith? and more importantly are you inviting any hot co-eds to this thingy? :confused:

Of course there are hot girls there vic. unfortuneatly there won't be any underage boys for you:( anyway, here are the directions ass.

Take 495 to the Tysons Exit

Then pass Tysons mall on your right

Pass the Ford Dealership on your left

You'll see on the left a red neon for Mr. Smith's, and you'll see

Tower Records too.

Mr. Smith's is before Tower Records on the Left, but it is in the same shopping center as Tower Records.

i am expecting a wedding present though jimi. one of those heavy duty kitchen aid mixers that retails for $300 would fit nicely in my new kitchen :D

how did i know this thread would end up in some type of raunch. of all the things i thought it would be... never the vic getting married, asking for a kitchen-aid mixer raunch-er.

Originally posted by dcsglow

how did i know this thread would end up in some type of raunch. of all the things i thought it would be... never the vic getting married, asking for a kitchen-aid mixer raunch-er.

whats wrong with a kitchen aid mixer? i like to cook. :confused:

whats wrong with a kitchen aid mixer? i like to cook. :confused:

300$ !!! yikes, my dad has one, hes the master chef, the top wop, the don lipari. he is the best italian cook in the world. you should have a cook-off with im.