Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dud ne won watch "so real life" w/ jeremy ron ET AL??

tommyarmani

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

i saw it last night it sucked!!

SexxybabyD,

You have to admit that the previews look like its going to be wild. i have a feeling that ron jeremy is going to release his 9 & half inches on someone!!! :eek: :eek:

I loved how tracy came in & was all bitchy & is def used to the "star" treatment.

Originally posted by tommyarmani

SexxybabyD,

You have to admit that the previews look like its going to be wild. i have a feeling that ron jeremy is going to release his 9 & half inches on someone!!! :eek: :eek:

I loved how tracy came in & was all bitchy & is def used to the "star" treatment.

I wanted to fucking BEAT her when she was bitching about the bathtub and then Trishelle went off on her

Vanilla Ice has some fucking issues, but I saw in the previews Trishelle like crying over him :laugh:

Stupid bitch......this may get interesting but who knows....guess I'll have to tune in and watch. Good thing it's after my fav show Charmed. But it's on tonight too

Originally posted by tommyarmani

Honestly, what is up with trishelle's new attitude. she is no longer laid back & quiet. she had no problem talking shit to tracey!

And saying how she was gonna clean out the whole bar by drinking it :laugh:

Poor thing has just become another drunken slut. And how in gods name is she a CELEB!!!