Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate to say it BUT MADONNA IS PATHETIC!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

EVERYTIME I HEAR THAT RETARDED BRITNEY SPEARS "DANCE" TRACK WITH MADONNA I GET SO ANGER! I NEED TO HAVE A POW WOW WITH MADONNA AND SHAKE SOME SENSE INTO HER! :( LIL' STUPID BRITNEY HAS NO IDEA HOW TO PARTY HARDCORE FOR 15 HOURS+ WHAT MAKES HER THINK SHE CAN BUST OUT A DANCE TRACK! :rolleyes:

i hate madonna she scares me ,,. shes nasty as hell , trying to be young.. kissing little girls..

she looks like this homeless crack head i see in the city..

Originally posted by notallthere444

i hate madonna she scares me ,,. shes nasty as hell , trying to be young.. kissing little girls..

IT SUCKS CAUSE SHE NEVER WANTED TO BE A SINGER SHE WANTED TO DANCE BUT SHE NEEDED THE $$$ AND THEY PUSHED HER TO SING....UMMM SHE HAS NO VOCAL RANGE BUT NEITHER DO THE RAP IDIOTS....BUT I DO LIKE ALOT OF HER SONGS! :D

IT SUCKS CAUSE SHE NEVER WANTED TO BE A SINGER SHE WANTED TO DANCE BUT SHE NEEDED THE $$$ AND THEY PUSHED HER TO SING....UMMM SHE HAS NO VOCAL RANGE BUT NEITHER DO THE RAP IDIOTS....BUT I DO LIKE ALOT OF HER SONGS! :D

I like that like the prayer song , when im rolling, when jp remixed it, when he drops it on a $2 million sound system

Originally posted by notallthere444

yea- she hasnt accomplished anything has she lmfao

EVERYTIME I HEAR THAT RETARDED BRITNEY SPEARS "DANCE" TRACK WITH MADONNA I GET SO ANGER! I NEED TO HAVE A POW WOW WITH MADONNA AND SHAKE SOME SENSE INTO HER! :( LIL' STUPID BRITNEY HAS NO IDEA HOW TO PARTY HARDCORE FOR 15 HOURS+ WHAT MAKES HER THINK SHE CAN BUST OUT A DANCE TRACK! :rolleyes:

why the caps??? release it the freaking caps rookie

They didnt "push her to sing"...Kudos on your opinion of her, but they didnt "force" her to sing...As much as I dont agree with a lot of the things she has done, the views she has or what he stands for on certain issues, I give her alot of credit for constantly reinventing herself and to paving the way for all these pop stars now...All of them have been influenced by her in one way or another...Regardless of who she is, She is a unbelievable perfromer when she gets on that stage

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

They didnt "push her to sing"...Kudos on your opinion of her, but they didnt "force" her to sing...As much as I dont agree with a lot of the things she has done, the views she has or what he stands for on certain issues, I give her alot of credit for constantly reinventing herself and to paving the way for all these pop stars now...All of them have been influenced by her in one way or another...Regardless of who she is, She is a unbelievable perfromer when she gets on that stage

COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE,, ESPECIALLY ON THE REINVENTING ISSUE,,,PPL DONT REALIZE WHAT AN ICON THIS PERFORMER IS WHETHER SHE IS LIKED OR NOT BY ANY INDIVIDUALS....YOU CANT KNOCK SOMEONE THAT CHANGED A MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRY AT THAT TIME AND CAME OUT WITH HER OWN LABEL """MAVERICK""" WITH HER PARTNER,,, PATRICK SOMETHING,,,((IAM FORGETING HIS LAST NAME RIGHT NOW))...I GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE AND ALTHOUGH I ALSO DONT AGREE WITH MUCH SHE HAS DONE IN THE PAST WITH PUBLICITY STUNTS....SHE IS A REMARKABLE PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING HERSELF IN THE SPOTLIGHT............

Originally posted by benedictions

COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE,, ESPECIALLY ON THE REINVENTING ISSUE,,,PPL DONT REALIZE WHAT AN ICON THIS PERFORMER IS WHETHER SHE IS LIKED OR NOT BY ANY INDIVIDUALS....YOU CANT KNOCK SOMEONE THAT CHANGED A MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRY AT THAT TIME AND CAME OUT WITH HER OWN LABEL """MAVERICK""" WITH HER PARTNER,,, PATRICK SOMETHING,,,((IAM FORGETING HIS LAST NAME RIGHT NOW))...I GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE AND ALTHOUGH I ALSO DONT AGREE WITH MUCH SHE HAS DONE IN THE PAST WITH PUBLICITY STUNTS....SHE IS A REMARKABLE PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING HERSELF IN THE SPOTLIGHT............

hey rookie-release your caps- my eyes, my eyes

Originally posted by benedictions

Def agree wtih you...She did whatever she had to do to become successful and she made sure that the public never got bored of her...She is constantly changing herself, her image and her message in music, thats what makes her the icon she is today...If it wasnt for Madonna and a few others literally paving the way in musical history, the pop stars of today wouldnt have the recongnition or the fame that they have.

Originally posted by babbo

hey rookie-release your caps- my eyes, my eyes

Hey asshole..some one with 883 posts cant call any of my friends rookie or anything else for that matter...It's not like im proud that Ihave 6 thousand some odd posts but...I dont feel like rippin on you so leave carlos alone..thank you in advance for your cooperation

Let me guess she's your pal...RIGHT.

I chilled with her at China one night...She's a coke whore...Doesnt necessarily make her a bad person. just saying tho. :D

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

Def agree wtih you...She did whatever she had to do to become successful and she made sure that the public never got bored of her...She is constantly changing herself, her image and her message in music, thats what makes her the icon she is today...If it wasnt for Madonna and a few others literally paving the way in musical history, the pop stars of today wouldnt have the recongnition or the fame that they have.

Jess...

I dont hate you.

I just thought that was Rod IM'ing me from Joe's name being a tard.

:D

Originally posted by deeelite1

WHY NOT ADDRESS YOUR ROOKIE COMMENT TO THE PERSON WHO STARTED THIS POST?

SHE USED CAPS... AND OUT OF RESPECT FOR HER I THINK WE SHOULD ALL CAP LOCK

NEGATIVE....I will argue that...no repsect for the originator of ths post.:mad:

Originally posted by deeelite1

lmfao.

oh shit

I forgot who posted it.

n/p she's a shit talker and started with everyone from day 1 including many of our friends...therefore its openseason.......RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN BITCHHHH RUNNNNNNNNN...hahahahaaaaa

Originally posted by kostaP

Hey asshole..some one with 883 posts cant call any of my friends rookie or anything else for that matter...It's not like im proud that Ihave 6 thousand some odd posts but...I dont feel like rippin on you so leave carlos alone..thank you in advance for your cooperation

awwweee- youre all sensitve- and hung over and hurt.......

get over it-knock a few back-