Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I hate to say it BUT MADONNA IS PATHETIC!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kostaP

n/p she's a shit talker and started with everyone from day 1 including many of our friends...therefore its openseason.......RRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNN BITCHHHH RUNNNNNNNNN...hahahahaaaaa

I actually stopped posting when she started because I used to scream SHUT THE FUCK UP at the top of my lungs to my computer.

then I realized how insane and unhealthy that was.... and didnt read CP for about 6 mos

Originally posted by benedictions

COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE,, ESPECIALLY ON THE REINVENTING ISSUE,,,PPL DONT REALIZE WHAT AN ICON THIS PERFORMER IS WHETHER SHE IS LIKED OR NOT BY ANY INDIVIDUALS....YOU CANT KNOCK SOMEONE THAT CHANGED A MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRY AT THAT TIME AND CAME OUT WITH HER OWN LABEL """MAVERICK""" WITH HER PARTNER,,, PATRICK SOMETHING,,,((IAM FORGETING HIS LAST NAME RIGHT NOW))...I GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE AND ALTHOUGH I ALSO DONT AGREE WITH MUCH SHE HAS DONE IN THE PAST WITH PUBLICITY STUNTS....SHE IS A REMARKABLE PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING HERSELF IN THE SPOTLIGHT............

might not agree with the stunts, but she is brilliant

she has been on the top of the charts since the day I was probably 5............thats almost 20 years

these days, performers last 2 years....TOPS

COULDNT AGREE WITH YOU MORE,, ESPECIALLY ON THE REINVENTING ISSUE,,,PPL DONT REALIZE WHAT AN ICON THIS PERFORMER IS WHETHER SHE IS LIKED OR NOT BY ANY INDIVIDUALS....YOU CANT KNOCK SOMEONE THAT CHANGED A MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRY AT THAT TIME AND CAME OUT WITH HER OWN LABEL """MAVERICK""" WITH HER PARTNER,,, PATRICK SOMETHING,,,((IAM FORGETING HIS LAST NAME RIGHT NOW))...I GIVE CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE AND ALTHOUGH I ALSO DONT AGREE WITH MUCH SHE HAS DONE IN THE PAST WITH PUBLICITY STUNTS....SHE IS A REMARKABLE PERSON WHEN IT COMES TO KEEPING HERSELF IN THE SPOTLIGHT............

i agree with you 100%, chris rock.

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

might not agree with the stunts, but she is brilliant

she has been on the top of the charts since the day I was probably 5............thats almost 20 years

these days, performers last 2 years....TOPS

VALID POINT,, SHE HAS BEEN ON TOP OF HER GAME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BAMBINO.......

DO YOU AND WOULD YOU PERFORM THESE TYPE OF STUNTS TO BE THE "MADONNA" OF HAIRDRESSERS????LOL J-K ......SO FAR SO GOOD,,WITH KOSTA'S ADVERTISING AGENCY.....YOU LOOK FABULOUSLY FIERCE IN YOUR PIC EVEN THOUGH YOUR STARING AT YOURSELF....MAYBE I CAN GET KOSTA TO PROMOTE ONE OF MY MIX CD'S IN RETURN I TEACH HIM HOW TO DO THE "KID n PLAY" SO HE CAN TURN IT OUT AT CiRCA ALONG WITH THE "RUNNING MAN" AND "ROGER RABBIT"

VALID POINT,, SHE HAS BEEN ON TOP OF HER GAME SINCE I WAS A LITTLE BAMBINO.......

DO YOU AND WOULD YOU PERFORM THESE TYPE OF STUNTS TO BE THE "MADONNA" OF HAIRDRESSERS????LOL J-K ......SO FAR SO GOOD,,WITH KOSTA'S ADVERTISING AGENCY.....YOU LOOK FABULOUSLY FIERCE IN YOUR PIC EVEN THOUGH YOUR STARING AT YOURSELF....MAYBE I CAN GET KOSTA TO PROMOTE ONE OF MY MIX CD'S IN RETURN I TEACH HIM HOW TO DO THE "KID n PLAY" SO HE CAN TURN IT OUT AT CiRCA ALONG WITH THE "RUNNING MAN" AND "ROGER RABBIT"

I don't have the ambition of Madonna, but I do wanna make lots & lots of money

Currently I am at the bottom.........giving away free haircuts :blown:

Kosta is the best...........at first i was like FUCK!

lol now......no comment

thanks for the compliment.......that pic was actually taken by mistake...my co-worker Bryanna started making faces at me & i turned my head to look......snap! he took the pic & wouldn't let me retake it.....I guess it works

when you teach Kosta all that, make sure you tell me......I am getting out the camera, filming it and it will be in my sig til the day he stops posting

i think its pathetic how she writing children's books and trying to be a proper mom......but was the thrashiest whore around back in the day

what do her children book's say "if you start sucking on your baby bottle, you'll be able to deepthroat a 2 liter bottle when you get older"

good thing she's got $$$$. her kids are gonna need it for therapy

Originally posted by drmoxx

i think its pathetic how she writing children's books and trying to be a proper mom......but was the thrashiest whore around back in the day

what do her children book's say "if you start sucking on your baby bottle, you'll be able to deepthroat a 2 liter bottle when you get older"

good thing she's got $$$$. her kids are gonna need it for therapy

what she did BEFORE she had children has nothing to do with who she is now

I am sorry but that was a pretty lame comment

I think her children will be fine..........actually I think they will be more then fine

Michael Jackson's kids will need therapy

plastic surgery is soooooooooooooooooo played

admire her for being happy with who she is and not trying to change it like 95% of hollywood

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? MADONNA IS ALL ABOUT CHANGE! SHE IS KNOWN FOR ALL THE DIFFERENT IMAGES SHE HAS INVENTED 4HERSELF! ALL OF A SUDDEN MADONNA HAS A LIMEY ACCENT? LOLOL SHE IS THE POSTER GIRL FOR "CHANGE"!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? MADONNA IS ALL ABOUT CHANGE! SHE IS KNOWN FOR ALL THE DIFFERENT IMAGES SHE HAS INVENTED 4HERSELF! ALL OF A SUDDEN MADONNA HAS A LIMEY ACCENT? LOLOL SHE IS THE POSTER GIRL FOR "CHANGE"!

yes but in the process of reinventing herself, she does not feel the need to get plastic surgery that consists of something like breast implants,,fixing the gap inbetween her teeth,,or getting some sick twisted tattoo for example.......

The gap in her teeth makes her who she is and distinguishes her from being famous but not perfect.....

& all that change was not PHYSICAL

of course she changed her image, but thats marketing

stop hating

yes but in the process of reinventing herself, she does not feel the need to get plastic surgery that consists of something like breast implants,,fixing the gap inbetween her teeth,,or getting some sick twisted tattoo for example.......

The gap in her teeth makes her who she is and distinguishes her from being famous but not perfect.....

THE GAP WAS FIXED LOL AND SHE HAS BOOB IMPLANTS! AND SHE HAD A TUMMY TUCK! LOL :rolleyes:

what's the problem???

do you think the mother of your children isn't going to have a past?????

Plan on marrying a saint or nun?

no

but, everything you do in your life.....has a consequence

more so, being in the public eye

if she was so talented (singer)...she should of let her talent try and stand for itself.

she sold more records by portraying herself as a tramp.

and did she not ever think she might have kids in the future. there are movies, videos, books she made that make her look like a hooker

THE GAP WAS FIXED LOL AND SHE HAS BOOB IMPLANTS! AND SHE HAD A TUMMY TUCK! LOL :rolleyes:

Maybe you should try the same...you are always criticizing peoples looks from the day you can on here..is that the way you make up fpr your shortcomings.