Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the GYM BULLIES

Yes. all of you big muscled, inconsiderate people that give lil girls dirty looks on the big boy machines and blab out.. YOU DONE? HOW MANY MORE? or just cross your arms and puff.

I came this close to fling a dumbell at someones cranium tonight for causing a stink over me takin too long on the machines.

:(

also... I CAN'T DEAL with the personal trainers that stalk you. YES I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.. no I dont want free trials... yes I'm a member, a sweaty one at that who wants to be LEFT ALONE.

ONE more pet peeve.. WHY DO they have a Taco Bell within a half a mile of my gym? Such will power to keep driving past the quesadillas and fiesta bowls

Originally posted by deeelite1

Yes. all of you big muscled, inconsiderate people that give lil girls dirty looks on the big boy machines and blab out.. YOU DONE? HOW MANY MORE? or just cross your arms and puff.

I came this close to fling a dumbell at someones cranium tonight for causing a stink over me takin too long on the machines.

also... I CAN'T DEAL with the personal trainers that stalk you. YES I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING.. no I dont want free trials... yes I'm a member, a sweaty one at that who wants to be LEFT ALONE.

ONE more pet peeve.. WHY DO they have a Taco Bell within a half a mile of my gym? Such will power to keep driving past the quesadillas and fiesta bowls

MY GYM HAS A FUCKEN CANDY BARY MACHINE !! WTF!

I know what your saying. As a matter of fact i cant stand when people ask me for a spot, When people try to talk to me,. when old gross men ware skimpy little shirts and i gotta stare at there gross milky hairy rolls.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

whats a big boy machine ?

but i think i hate when little girls use the big boy machines..

Originally posted by notallthere444

but i think i hate when little girls use the big boy machines..

so wait.. I think that you are the type of person I'm speakin of.

Do you give dirty looks if a girl is on a machine you want? huh huh do ya do ya?

Originally posted by dogekid

a. what are big boy machines?

b. 1/2 lb dumbbells maybe

c. bally's trainers know as much about working out as a scandanavian gold fish

d. i like guacamole

a. free weights...the machines that smell like 3 day old dead gold fish...the machines on the OTHER side of the gym.. VERY DARK...where everyone makes funny noises. you know BIG BOY MACHINES. :confused:

b. screw you brickface I can curl 15 lbs 20 if I'm mad..(maybe 17) :mad:

c. Bally's trainers are all loser stalkers that have no game other than HEY CAN I GIVE YOU A TIP? :balls:

d. you don't know squat bout guacamole :nono:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Danielle...for your birthday I am going to fill a box with razor blades and broken snapple botlles...then I will put a layer of styrafoam peanuts on top...you will be excited and dig through the box...cutting and slashing your pretty hands....Die Bitch.

For my birthday all I want are for you and Rod to be put on some type of mood stabilizer.

My plan for your b-day is to scoop you out in a hotel room...then stitch a dog tail onto your ass.....

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

ok so that actually had me snicker.

mmm snickers, brb

I am craving a cookie right now....

Danielle do you like scary movies? Every weekend I have scary movie day....Court hates it...but I love it...I am trying to get through the whole horror section in Blockbuster....

I like scary movies but when they are on I want to turn them off cuz I get nervous.

A couple of weeks ago I was doing some incline dumbbell presses and went to get heavier weights...i come back and see a girl sitting down on my bench...she wwas like,"oh, I'm sorry, were you using this?" but because I'm such a nice guy, I reponded," yea, but I'll just use a different bench"....she gave me a cute smile

So as you see deeeeeeeelite...not all guys are jerkoffs:cool:

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

A couple of weeks ago I was doing some incline dumbbell presses and went to get heavier weights...i come back and see a girl sitting down on my bench...she wwas like,"oh, I'm sorry, were you using this?" but because I'm such a nice guy, I reponded," yea, but I'll just use a different bench"....she gave me a cute smile

So as you see deeeeeeeelite...not all guys are jerkoffs:cool:

you are a good example and people should take after you. Spread the word SexyBeachChair

Fucking Hammers...As I sit here filling up a fresh syringe....it makes me wonder why I deal with so many Hammers? Danielle...should I go through the rear delt or tricep? Ladies choice...

God Bless Courtney....lmao

Originally posted by dogekid

Christopher.. i just felt like addressing you by your name before saying something.

Whats up hammer? I cannot wait to bury you in South Beach....I have it all planned out....I am going to scoop you out and tell you to take a nap in a freshly dug hole...