Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all the GYM BULLIES

Originally posted by njstacked2

Whats up hammer? I cannot wait to bury you in South Beach....I have it all planned out....I am going to scoop you out and tell you to take a nap in a freshly dug hole...

u n smalltime (and mysti) will be laughed off the beach

3 fuckin pages and i aint gonna even bother reading this shit.....................

and dee as your best friend i will have to admit i am a GYM BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!, tell everyone who owned our gym in HS, yes digga.................while kidz were learning about periodic tables and shit, i was trying to increase my POWER CLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to my story............the other day i was in the middle of an arm workout and what comes out of the radio at the gym, FUCKIN BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ask nick.............i dropped the dumbells ran over to the counter and told them the better change this shit or all hell is breakin loose...............HOW THE FUCK DO THEY EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO DO ARMS WITH A FUCKIN HARD ON??????????????????????????

Originally posted by roddigga

3 fuckin pages and i aint gonna even bother reading this shit.....................

and dee as your best friend i will have to admit i am a GYM BULLY!!!!!!!!!!!, tell everyone who owned our gym in HS, yes digga.................while kidz were learning about periodic tables and shit, i was trying to increase my POWER CLEANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

back to my story............the other day i was in the middle of an arm workout and what comes out of the radio at the gym, FUCKIN BRITNEY SPEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ask nick.............i dropped the dumbells ran over to the counter and told them the better change this shit or all hell is breakin loose...............HOW THE FUCK DO THEY EXPECT ME TO LISTEN TO DO ARMS WITH A FUCKIN HARD ON??????????????????????????

You get a hard-on from music?:laugh: :laugh: