Clubplanet Nightlife Community

N.F.L. CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

lolahotass

Patriots vs Panthers superbowl

Eagles played horribly against the packers and had it not been for some really big mistakes by the packers the eagles woulda been out. Panthers are a great team in close game situations which I think this will be and their running game will win them the match. Colts vs pats, I pick the pats cause I really hate the colts:D Also I'd like to see them win considering they get so little credit for their tremendous season and people often forget about brady but the man may have one of the best winning percentages for a starting qb. He may not be as talented as peyton but he is a winner and rarely makes mistakes.

Originally posted by lolahotass

Place your picks -

I'm going to go with..........

INDY

&

CAROLINA

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I still can't get over the packers losing, they were the team to cheer for in terms of having a storybook ending to favre's career, but I guess now he'll be back next year and hopefully get another ring.

Originally posted by livin42nite

I still can't get over the packers losing, they were the team to cheer for in terms of having a storybook ending to favre's career, but I guess now he'll be back next year and hopefully get another ring.

Yeah.. I'm still upset the pack lost :(

GO COLTS:D

Originally posted by l155a

Patriots & Eagles

and of course i am rooting for the pats all the way being a die hard NE fan my whole life :aright:

I HATE INDY! :mad: i hope the pats have 2 more miracles left in them this season. i want to see lots of this:

27302.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=320&cvt=jpeg

:D

i agree with ur pics :aright:

but i like the colts :D

go pats

Originally posted by l155a

Patriots & Eagles

and of course i am rooting for the pats all the way being a die hard NE fan my whole life :aright:

I HATE INDY! :mad: i hope the pats have 2 more miracles left in them this season. i want to see lots of this:

27302.fpx&obj=iip,1.0&wid=320&cvt=jpeg

:D

ONE DOWN ONE TO GO FOR ME!!!! MY BOYS ARE IN!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!! :D:cool: