lovelatesmall.jpg

For Immediate Press Release

LALate.com | NY Late.com | TeenLate.com | LoveLate.com

info@lovelate.com

Hookup Scene to Heat Up with LoveLate

New Site to Fill Long Over Due Need for Young Adults Nationwide

JANUARY 12, 2004

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA.

"I saw this guy in on the dance floor that I just really wanted, wrote my number on a napkin and for him to call me at 5:00 on Sunday. I walked up, slid the napkin in his back pocket. 5:00 pm the next day, the phone rang. It was him."

Ever wondered how and where people are hooking up in the hot spots across the country and how you can too? Until now, no website offered that service. Enter LoveLate.com. After nearly four months of intense anticipation nationwide, the Late family of companies today on the eve of Valentine's Day unveiled its fourth "late.com" website that does exactly that.

LoveLate is the only jawdropping website where hot people reveal their shocking true life stories of what really goes on in America's hot spots and reveal how you can have good times too.

"That night in the club, there were so many girls everywhere I didn't know what to do. But by 2 am, when I had two girls dragging me out to their car, believe me, I knew what to do."

LoveLate is the first website of its kind, a VIP gated private web community where the hottest people interact with each other, from member profiles, to chat room, to message boards, and then get to party like rockstars going to incredible star-studded parties featuring everyone from Paris Hilton to Carmen Electra.

"I told her that I've been wanting to do this all night. She said "What's that?" And with this, I went in and starting kissing her on top of someone's parked Honda. I had to choose either the Honda or the Mercedes next to it. Thankfully, the Honda didn't have a car alarm."

"LoveLate is long overdue. The top sites are not serving the interests of young adults", said LoveLate.

LoveLate is the new online VIP community from the Late family of companies (LALate.com, NY Late.com, and TeenLate.com) that starting in 2002 built the largest followings of VIP young adults in the United States, the hottest of the hottest people, that were able to get into only the most exclusive celebrity VIP private parties from Los Angeles to New York. Now those clubgoers and countless others like you tell what really went on in those clubs and get to hang out together for even more great times.

At LoveLate you can meet others like you through an easy to navigate website filled with beautiful people. Enjoy the LoveLate Message Board, the Profile Section (where you create a profile and view profiles of others like you in your area), the Member Area (where you can create and view member photos), Chat Section, and a whole lot more.

To promote the LoveLate.com service, LoveLate is embarking on a LoveLate.com 4-City Tour that takes off from Hollywood, California this Friday with a major party for Arena Magazine hosted by Carmen Electra. LoveLate members will able to start off Friday hanging with Carmen and end the tour back at the number one most impossible venue to get into in LA, the ultra hot Pearl, that LoveLate will be getting members into every night of the week.

To sign up for LoveLate visit www.lovelate.com.

The LoveLate 4-City Road Tour

lovelatetour.jpg

Stop 1) HOLLLYWOOD - Friday January 16th

It's the Arena Magazine with Carmen Electra and B2K ...

Launch Party for the Arena Dance Magazine at the famous Highlands Nightclub located at 6801 Hollywood Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. celebrating the current issue of the Arena Dance Magazine that features DAVE SCOTT, choreographer for B2K, Shane Sparks, Lil B, Barry Youngblood, plus the Whoa Dancer of the Month "Rino Nakason" and much, much more. Special Appearances at the Party by Carmen Electra and (tentative) the (former) members of B2K.

Guestlist only throug LALate.com/LoveLate.com

Stop 2) DOWNTOWN LA - Saturday January 17

It's the 4,000 person 12 hour warehouse Party ...

that's an all ages megaparty going from 9pm to 8 am, 21 and over to drink. You haven't seen anything till you see this.

Presale only: $20 cover.

Stop 3) SOUTHBAY - Tuesday January 19

LALate Hits the Surf ...

as the hottest hot spot in Hermosa on Pier Avenue as LALate moves into the Southbay. It's the rock-n-roll hot spot, Lighthouse Cafe, every week, courtesy of LALate. Catch an incredible battle of the bands with great priced drinks and super smokin hot people - only in Hermosa

Guestlist only no cover through LALate.com/LoveLate.com

Stop 4) LOS ANGELES - Thursday January 21

LALate at the Hot Spot Pearl!

is so hot, it's #1, and only LALate got you in there first, every promoted night of the week. Catch it Thursday and countless other nights with LALate.

Guestlist only through LALate.com/LoveLate.com